Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Megan Alecia

Understanding reality

8 posts in this topic

Understanding reality

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Life is all that there is

7826416d4a12a050685d110ab1d04500--artist

Story of my life

bznokpo7gh601-1.jpg

d603c91a6a1609f70682f17cf66b6456.jpg

The storm aka life. Chaos, change, suffering. Consciousness and nothingness. Duality and nonduality, and so on and so forth.

viktor-e-frankl-360061.jpg

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Human behavior for dummies ;)

hare-wc-cover.jpg

hare-wc-list.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

s-l640.jpg

original.jpg

malignant-narcissism-halbrown2.png?15282

Screenshot2019-08-11at6.52.33PM.png?1565

bright-chameleon.jpg

tumblr_mazt6uXf5v1rqunlio1_500.gif

jung-shadow-blake-demonic-dynamism-750x4

s-l640.jpg

-marcel_proust_swann__s_way_remembrance_

oj3zu7k1bukkdgdzg.jpg?size_id=5

Edited by Megan Alecia

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

I suck at writing right now. Writers block is a real thing.

The ideas in my head are all incoherent and don't make sense. 

Ive got really dirty thoughts but I'd rather not tell them here. :P I'm straight I think, but find girls beautiful too. But I don't want to f*ck them. Yea. That's clarified now, I think.

On the other hand I'm sure I don't like this body I have right now. That's such an unappealing statement but it's the reality for transwomen. Or at least me.

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

I want to get fucked by a man. Like regular fucking. Also, being eaten out is like nice too, actually erotic once you're there.

The problem with writing about sex is that you're not there.

I wonder what being on estrogen is like. I've found that the skin gets firmer and smoother... which is amazing. I want those lovey dovey primal female emotions too. 

Yea, the way I write this thing makes it so against me atm.

Tesla's right - "Not having solitude cripples the creative mind." Nothing like being intimate with your own thoughts. 

But yea. I want some intimate relationship. Body to body and mouth to mouth and mouth to other parts. Ugh.

Edited by Megan Alecia
Closed fucking journal stay away lol

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Everyone is on the front row seat of their own existence. 

That's why no one wants to be called stupid. Nothing worse like having a stupid person operate your entire life.

I want to smell good and be clean. Maybe that's ocd but I actually mean it, of course reasonably so. Nothing wrong with our regular scents though.

Idk what else to write. So yea. That's all for today I guess. 

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Had a dream today--two actually. One is about me creating a crack on a person's skull because I thought he was gonna hurt me in some way (which I forgot exactly in what way). Then it shifted to me stumbling at a party with my past schoolmates in it. One of them told me that the consequence would be me going to school only two or three times for the rest of the year, with two or three students. She also kinda volunteered and was like promising me how she and someone else would spend time with me the rest of the year. As the dream went on I kinda went with someone, kinda pulled them aside and said something about my future situation and felt like the girl with her didn't like me at all. Then I felt like massive shame all over my body. All the characters were female actually...

Edited by Megan Alecia

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Reddit is the most shameless display of human hypocrisy honestly. It's all a charade. Surely those people cannot walk that overly moral talk.

Edited by Megan Alecia

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia