AlwaysJoggin

she just rejected me im dying help

86 posts in this topic

Like some user said here -

Don't give your non sexual attention to a woman asking for sexual attention. 

Wise words if you don't wish to be played by a woman. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@AlwaysJoggin  If she lures you to her bed, then rejects your kiss, she is either stupid or she is just doing it to see how much power she has over you.  Either way, she is like a puppy playing with her new bone.  She wants to keep the power she thinks she has.  You need to forget her.  Don't text her, don't take her phone calls if there are any, don't even text back if she asks you to answer.  Just block her.  You don't need her immature behavior in your life.  Believe me, being in a relationship is a lot of work and compromise, but she is not mature enough to recognize that.  She would make it into a hell for you.  She has a lot of learning and growing to do, and I'm telling you, you have your own path so you would always be in conflict.  Yes, she may treat you sweetly when she wishes, but that is because she is power hungry.  That would always stand between you, each of you struggling to have power in the relationship.  I'm sorry, but that relationship is doomed.  She may never grow up and if you are stuck with each other it would be a big big mess.

By texting you, she is holding out a reward and if you chase the reward, you are giving up your power.  She likes that.  She wants to control you.  And that is why she doesn't answer back.  She is entertaining herself, in her mind she sees you waiting and checking your phone until she decides to answer back.  Don't put yourself back in the same powerless position again.  Just give her up.  She isn't good for you.

P.S.  In a relationship, it's like a dance.  If she steps back, you step back twice.  She took a big big step back, so your move would be to take two big big steps back.  But in this case with this girl, it would only lead to more heartbreak if she came back.  You don't need more heartbreak.

Edited by Eternity

@Preety_India

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@kray I think these two things are very different. 

Being respectful to a woman is not the same as being a simp. Respect is the most basic human need and everyone deserves it equally. The whole idea that respecting a woman is simping her is antiquated. Now coming to real simping. Simping in my mind equates to putting a woman on a pedestal and almost worshiping her to the point where you don't challenge her bad behavior, this is what I would call simping. Respect on the other hand means giving the other person their due share and it's regardless of gender, so if you texted your girlfriend at the wrong time or did something that she finds degrading, I would call that disrespectful. 

But the opposite of that is not the same as simping, it's just giving basic respect. 

Yea you put it nicely 

On 4/20/2021 at 3:12 AM, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Eternity hey thanks for sharing that's so good to hear i'm still trying to understand women it's still a big mystery for me . here i have a question there might not be a clear answer to but this is fucking with me. so also this girl invited me to her room to talk but didn't really talk and told me to come lay in bed with her and when i layed down iwent for a kiss she was like what are you doing but she said it softly i told her can i kiss you? she said no i was like super confused why would a women tell a man to lay in bed with her if she wont even kiss him? should have i just went for it anyways did the no mean yes? was she playin hard to get and wanted me to force it cuz she is into that weird ultra masculine behavior?.

She was playing coy, which most women do. Next time, tune-up her emotions and go for the kiss when she is emotionally stimulated. 

This is incredibly simple my guy: Stop trying to turn every chick that gives you any attention into your future wife. 

Your job is to attract her and make her horny for you, her job is to consolidate the relationship. 

If you were dating 4 - 5 girls, this would not be happening to you. Go out and have fun!

Again, have fun and stop taking the game so seriously. You are too young.