AlwaysJoggin

she just rejected me im dying help

86 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

And if you want to present yourself as respectful then you should give her the space to be herself, if she is not in the mood to feel sexual, it's perfectly alright, maybe she wants to take it slow and you shouldn't be hard pressed on it, rather respect her choice and space and let her go with it how she wants to. 

But most guys here follow pickup here, which teaches the opposite of this "Shes just testing you, bro, she actually wants the D." 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Preety_India you see thats what i neede to hear like i didn't know thats possible that a girl could like a guy but not even kiss him or shit like that she just whats to hug me in bed?

@AlwaysJoggin just go with the flow. Don't get tensed. 

Let her be comfortable with you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Rilles dude she has a dildo in her room that's always outa charge why the fuck doesn't she want to fuck? she says she wants to take things slow but at the same time she have told me stories of her doing one night stands and she asked me how big i am? but yet she doesn't want to fuck? so confusing i need to understand what the fuck is going on 

@Preety_India ok ill try im not gonna be needy ill give her the same vibe and attention she gives me no more or less. but at the same time when i do that she starts asking me why im being cold its a loophole yo lol im just gonna go with the flow im done here thanks everyone 

@AlwaysJoggin because she is not certain. It's not about sex. It's about connection. She doesn't want to rush things. Sex causes women to have chemicals that make them emotional. They develop a bond with the man. If she is not mentally prepared for it, she will take her own time. 

Meanwhile she can obviously masturbate with the dildo whenever she has an urge. 

I have my sexual feelings as well but that does not mean that whenever I get urges I'm looking for a guy to sleep with. 

No matter how easy it looks, for a woman having sex with a man is always a difficult decision. 

We don't have emotions when we are doing things with a dildo. 

But we definitely have emotions around a man we are interested in 

So take that as a clue 

5 minutes ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

dude she has a dildo in her room that's always outa charge why the fuck doesn't she want to fuck?

You cant equate a plastic toy to giving herself up to man. That logic doesnt fly. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Preety_India thats just how i talk i feel like your super offended and thats all your agenda i wasnt a nice guy i know nice guys i was just a respectful person which normal girls with brains understand and like 

@AlwaysJoggin The key to ending neediness is to love yourself. That's it. You love yourself so much that girls are just the cherry and sprinkles on top. Your are the ice cream sundae and they are just the cherry and sprinkles  top of you. That's what she wants, a juicy man she can lick like an ice cream cone. Make yourself the prize, not her. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

29 minutes ago, Rilles said:

But most guys here follow pickup here, which teaches the opposite of this "Shes just testing you, bro, she actually wants the D." 

I am not interested in what pickup teaches men. I do not relate to it. 

I have never been into guys who are into pickup. 

None of my ex boyfriends were ever into all that. 

I'm a woman. I am going to speak from my own perspective as a woman on things I see. 

Whether you take it or not, is really not my bother. 

Books, lectures, dating coaches are one thing and real life is another. I'm just using my own judgement as a woman. If it clashes with pickup I can't help that. 

I can only speak from my own perspective. 

There is no given that one perspective is better or correct or superior to another, as everything depends on how that perspective is tested in reality and for everyone their reality is different. You can't define reality with a constant formula. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You can't define reality with a constant formula. 

@Preety_India Actually, you can. Einstein said:

E=mc^3. ???

1 minute ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Preety_India Actually, you can. Einstein said:

E=mc^3. ???

Are you flirting with me? 

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Are you flirting with me? 

Ha, a good magician never reveals his secrets.

There were couple of guys I met that were needy and maybe even desperate, that turned me off... It's never a good look. 

One guy had his first date with me and after our date he immediately started having hope that something will happen between us (because he's never been on a date with a girl). He was also bombarding me with messages afterwards, also indicating that he has never had an opportunity like this ever show up for him up until he met me. Of course that screamed "desperate" and I didn't like it.

Other guy told me that "he cannot function normally" without me. That's also something that you shouldn't say, I mean, it sounds "romantic" but it's not, it's just manipulation, guilt-tripping and his lack of self respect and self love. I left him, hoping he will learn not to rely on any person for his dear life.

I understand them though... I really am a catch ?. But honestly, all you got in your life is you. Everyone else is temporary. You shouldn't rely on anyone else for happiness. It is hard, but you will eventually get to that point. 

P.S. Also, guys were also stringing me along. So it's not "women are monsters and guys are victims". Both genders do this. For fun, building ego, self esteem etc. You only have to know how to recognize when someone is stringing you along.

And don't be needy.

Edited by somegirl

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I am not interested in what pickup teaches men. I do not relate to it. 

I have never been into guys who are into pickup. 

None of my ex boyfriends were ever into all that. 

I'm a woman. I am going to speak from my own perspective as a woman on things I see. 

Whether you take it or not, is really not my bother. 

Books, lectures, dating coaches are one thing and real life is another. I'm just using my own judgement as a woman. If it clashes with pickup I can't help that. 

I can only speak from my own perspective. 

There is no given that one perspective is better or correct or superior to another, as everything depends on how that perspective is tested in reality and for everyone their reality is different. You can't define reality with a constant formula. 

Never implied that, I was making a larger point that the most common perspective here is from Pickup, being respectful to women and Pickup dont co-exist, atleast not Pickup in its Stage Orange form.

Edited by Rilles

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

, being respectful to women and Pickup dont co-exist

56e161.gif

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf we re bunch fucking animals and not separate all the things we do is exactly like wild cold animals . whats all we do and sometimes we blind to see it  

13 hours ago, Rilles said:

Never implied that, I was making a larger point that the most common perspective here is from Pickup, being respectful to women and Pickup dont co-exist, atleast not Pickup in its Stage Orange form.

I agree, but I would replace being respectful to women with being a simp. You can still respectfully approach and pickup a woman, but you shouldn't put her on a pedestal. Even the the hottest girl you see should never be viewed as greater than yourself. 

@kray I think these two things are very different. 

Being respectful to a woman is not the same as being a simp. Respect is the most basic human need and everyone deserves it equally. The whole idea that respecting a woman is simping her is antiquated. Now coming to real simping. Simping in my mind equates to putting a woman on a pedestal and almost worshiping her to the point where you don't challenge her bad behavior, this is what I would call simping. Respect on the other hand means giving the other person their due share and it's regardless of gender, so if you texted your girlfriend at the wrong time or did something that she finds degrading, I would call that disrespectful. 

But the opposite of that is not the same as simping, it's just giving basic respect.