AlwaysJoggin

she just rejected me im dying help

86 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura That is how fucked up cruel monster women are. Both guys and girls that do this shit are pieces of shit people with 0 integrity and human decency. There is nothing wrong with rejecting someone but if you do it in such a manipulative way, almost like you are doing it for fun, in my opinion it is as harmful as assaulting or stealing from someone in terms of the damage you do to them. Otherwise great advice.

@AlwaysJoggin Bro you got unlucky with such a fucked up person, sorry to hear it. There is 1 piece of advice i can give you, when dating before the girl legit likes you and you start dating you should try not have a lot of feelings. If you fall for them like this so easily, you leave the door open for the fucked up ones to hurt you like this. You are young like me, i can understand how you fell so hard in 3 weeks for someone but honestly it is not worth the pain to get so attached to fast. Leo's advice here is perfectly legit. Do not be weak when dealing with girls, it will destroy you. You can be vulnerable and open but not weak. I went through something similar (was not manipulated though and it was my fault) and boy does it make you stronger and more grounded. 

1 really important note is not to have the "women are evil and cruel" attitude and join the red pill toxic ideologies. Do not make this a gender thing, both sexes do this. 

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, kray said:

or at least get to a first date and kiss. Breaking that touch barrier adds so much potential in the relationship between the guy and the girl. 

Nah, that don't mean shit.

41 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura That is how fucked up cruel monster women are.

Nah, they don't owe you sex. That is your agenda, not her's.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Yali said:

Humans are cruel. Get used to it.

Humans are the least cruel creatures. All the lions in the woods are even more so. All finite creatures are evil. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Leo Gura It is not about owning you sex. I am not saying the person is cruel because she rejected someone. Everyone rejects people. The issue is HOW you do it. If you play with people feelings like that, that is what is fucked up. She can just tell him she is not interested in him and let him go, instead of basically getting him to fall for her and then cut ties and crush him like that. This is basically emotionally manipulation and playing not a rejection.

You often complain about PUAs hurting girls, how is this any different? This type of behavior is done by both sexes and is fucked up.

This just proves my Cherry Pellet dating and life coach right:

Women are human beings, human beings LOVE attention. Looks like she used you for attention.

This is how it works: Us men trade our non sexual attention for women's sexual attention. What this means is that you must value you non sexual attention.

I would like more details: You saw her for 2 weeks? How many days total of those 2 weeks?

Did you, like, lived with her the whole 2 weeks and had sex with her every day of those 2 weeks?

No Right?

I would understand you being devastated if that was the case.

This is a good thing, this is a learning experience.

You gave her WAY too MUCH time of your non sexual attention. She perceived neediness and ran away. Also remember that women now a days have way too many options with dating apps and social media. So it is a very real possibility that you did nothing wrong and she just found a better option.

But we all know you over pursued.

The seduction game is cold, get used to it.

Be an iceberg have fun!

Arc

32 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The issue is HOW you do it. If you play with people feelings like that, that is what is fucked up. She can just tell him she is not interested in him and let him go, instead of basically getting him to fall for her and then cut ties and crush him like that. This is basically emotionally manipulation and playing not a rejection.

It all comes down to emotional immaturity and lack of awareness. 

this is life, people hurt eachother.  Sometimes, you will be the collateral damage, and sometimes, someone else will be your collateral damage...

Edited by intotheblack

@AlwaysJoggin The universe is giving you exactly what you need. You're a weak man. I don't know the whole story, but the girl probably realized it as well. It might be cruel to say that, but that's how it is. I was also weak as a man when I was your age. Years from now, you'll see it as a blessing in disguise. You need to experience these things so that you can grow from them and become stronger. Things way worse than that can happen in your life - and they eventually will. So if you're not strong enough to survive this "little" thing, then you'll surely suffer a lot more in the future.

The universe is telling you to level up.

Rejection is no big deal.. 

I have been rejected by men.i have rejected men myself. No big deal. Happens all the time. 

It's a part of the dating game. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Arcangelo ok so ill give you more details it's still a mystery as there is alot of reasons  and my take on why this happened, its so fucked so she curved me not!!! because i'm lacking as a man! ,  i'm sure of this,  actually that was the reason she started liking me i'm confident to say that I'm a handsome man pretty face 6'2 i'm confident and i have integrity and even our mutual friends approve of me and have told her that i'm right guy for her . her female friends said that IN front of me! and everything was going smooth i even made it clear to her like the second day we went out on a date that i'm around her because i like her! so i assumed she understood because she kept going with it we hanged out everyday and texted everyday and i swear i wasn't even that needy or even simping ok now let me tell you why i got got by this bitch, when we started talking she was already braking up with this guy who i'm much better that him i'm not just saying this it's actual fact i know him and she basically left him after i started showing around  because she saw that i was a better fit but i think yesterday she started talking to a 3rd guy!!!!!! or maybe i'm wrong.

''''psychopathy'''  and know she just hoping from man to man, this one take cuz i remember once while we were smoking she told me that her family is cursed because she and her mom and sister can never settle for a man and they keep jumping around men and she hates that but at the same time its what she wants!!! she also has huge daddy issues her dad wasn't around! the girl literally fucked up from her roots and she is very weak mentally obviously and she is only 19 . i just fell for her attention she gave me and i started liking her and i thought i had a chance with her sexually i never thought about her as long term partner i understood that i just have to fuck first  it's really isn't my fault i tried my best i understand. but it's a lesson i have gained alot of experience because of this  and my understanding of women have grown.  i wonder how longer will it take for me to rest from this pain my stomach is curling and i have to appetite to eat or drink my mental state is fucked. and not because i didn't get to smash it's because as a human my emotions where fucked with hard  

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Rejection is no big deal.. 

I have been rejected by men.i have rejected men myself. No big deal. Happens all the time. 

It's a part of the dating game. 

It is mam, but never doubt how much someone can be hurt by rejection.  I spoke with this young man yesterday for a bit and his pain is very real.  You shouldn't diminish that.

On 4/18/2021 at 7:59 PM, AlwaysJoggin said:

yo this girl played me so hard in the last 2 weeks she been givng me attention and we hangout and she acts like she likes me so i start catching feelings for her and i did and today she tells me if we stop talking to each other after spending 2 weeks seeing each other? 

If you've only spent two weeks together hanging out, you fell way too hard. The first few weeks is getting to know each other and having fun together without pressure. One cannot get a good idea of long-term relationship potential in two weeks. 

I've met women in which it seemed like we had amazing chemistry at first. We seemed to be "soul mates" reunited. And then *poof* it's gone. 

Two weeks isn't enough time to get a good idea if long-term is viable. You hardly know each other. It takes more like 3+ months to start getting a good idea. The first two weeks is chill, have fun and get to know each other without pressure. If it works out great. If it doesn't work out, oh well we had some fun. 

@Leo Gura i know a ugly guy who got his ass eaten from simping all the time from a way way hotter girl , its more dynamic than people think and it's not only one way to get with women 

@Forestluv you see yes that could work too also but like what man one man do but his best you try to be staight forward so you don't get hurt and it still hurts and you if i rolled the dice on 3 month who knows what can happen 

@Forestluv i was also trying to balance how much attention i give her like i don't give her too much attention she will fuck off and get it from someone else i give her attention she runs away like wtf some times you don't know what to do! 

19 minutes ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Forestluv you see yes that could work too also but like what man one man do but his best you try to be staight forward so you don't get hurt and it still hurts 

I know about opening up to a woman and then she tosses me aside like a rag. Yea, it sucks. And afterwards I'd become cynical and closed down - which sucks even more. 

Yet in two weeks, it's not really about her. You hardly knew her. If you fell this hard in two weeks, it's more about your hopes, fantasies and infatuation, then about her specifically. 

But yea, I know what it's like to meet someone and be totally into them and then all of a sudden they toss me aside. It's happened to me about 10 times in my life. It sucks every time.  

I think you mentioned she is 19. That is super immature and she lacks dating experience. 

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

It is not about owning you sex. I am not saying the person is cruel because she rejected someone. Everyone rejects people. The issue is HOW you do it. If you play with people feelings like that, that is what is fucked up. She can just tell him she is not interested in him and let him go, instead of basically getting him to fall for her and then cut ties and crush him like that. This is basically emotionally manipulation and playing not a rejection.

You are making assumptions. You don't know that she was intentionally trying to emotionally manipulate him and reject him for her jollies. She may have been interested in him and enjoyed their time together, yet after a couple weeks she wasn't into it anymore. That is part of dating. I've dated many women in which we were into each other for a couple weeks and then it fizzled out for one of us. That doesn't mean it was emotional manipulation. 

Yes, she could have let him down easier - yet she is also young, immature and lacks dating experience. 

Yet keep in mind, it was only two weeks. Some of you guys make it seem like they dated for two years and all of a sudden she dumps him and disappears. In two weeks, a person doesn't owe the other person much at all. You can simply say "We had some fun, yet I'm not into it anymore. I wish you the best" and walk away. That's part of dating. 

@Forestluv you know what's also fucked up this girl have slept with multiple men and done one night stands she basically fucks around i'm pretty sure she knows what shes doing but she is also very stupid and have low self worth and i respected her and she isn't use to that..... which is also another dagger to the chest which assuming that could be a reason she backed up. super fucked up if you think about it 

@AlwaysJoggin

You are a typical example of the nice guy who is only nice on top. 

You judge her because she slept with multiple men yet somehow you are superior to all those men even when you wanted to do the same thing with her what those other dudes wanted to - just fucking her and dumping her because you said yourself that you wanted her only sexually, you didn't want her as a partner but only wanted her to discharge your cum into her so that your sexual needs get satisfied whereas her needs remain unmet once you have used her sexually. Yet you are somehow better than all those men she had one night stands with. 

You also called her the B word and called her stupid and degraded her for having low self worth. 

So basically this means you are fully aware of her weaknesses, vulnerabilities and emotional baggage but if you were a respectful gentleman wanting to love and care for her, you wouldn't talk about her vulnerabilities and emotional damage in such a derogatory manner. 

This means deep down you don't respect her and don't care about her but only wanted her as a sex doll just as some of the men who fucked her did. You probably thought that if she could sleep with so many men then she is a loose woman, easy woman who will easily sleep with you as well and you can then satisfy your first goal of getting laid. But in this process you could care less how she was going to feel after you were done sleeping and using her. So her emotion meant nothing to you especially given how much she was already emotionally and psychologically damaged. You only wanted what you wanted to extract out of her (sex). 

Maybe she was saved from another heartbreak. Maybe she realized in time that your intention was the same as that of other men who probably used her too. 

No man who genuinely gave his heart to a woman (first of alll I don't believe any man ever gives his heart to a woman in just 2 weeks of hanging out with her) would ever call that woman the B word even if she rejected him. Because he still has feelings for her or at least he respects her for who she was when he was with her. 

You show her absolutely no respect. This makes your whole intention very suspicious. You yourself admit that you wanted her only sexually. You saw her as an easy sexual target but her low self worth image rejected you and that hurt your ego so badly that you couldn't handle it. 

You need to reflect on how you perceive this woman. That's a very dangerous way of looking at a woman. She doesn't deserve that. You clearly had ulterior motives in mind because wanting her to get rid of your virginity nowhere comes closer to the idea of love, care and trust. It's basically using someone for your hunger. Sexual hunger. She obviously deserves way better than that. 

I understand that she sleeps with many men. But a good man wouldn't use that as a justification to sleep with her. She sleeps with many because of her low self esteem and that's a symptom of her damaged self. But that shouldn't be used or exploited to justify extracting something (sex) out of her. It's like saying - hey you have worked as a slave at everyone's house, what's the big deal in being a slave at my house, you're used to it right? That's an abhorrent attitude. If she ever deserves a man then she needs a man who truly desires her for who she is, not because she is easy for sex, someone who respects her humanity and let's her experience true love and makes her his partner for life and helps her retain trust and live a life of happiness and emotional well being and not be used as a cum bucket. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

we hanged out everyday and texted everyday

This is were you went wrong.

At the very very beginning (before the first date)  you must talk a lot on the phone and have long text convos. Afterwards You only text/talk to set up dates.

You can only see her once a week, twice tops.

@Preety_India thats just how i talk i feel like your super offended and thats all your agenda i wasnt a nice guy i know nice guys i was just a respectful person which normal girls with brains understand and like 

Edited by AlwaysJoggin