Heart of Space

I'm insecure about my penis size

46 posts in this topic

@Heart of Space I mean, I saw examples of guys who said it worked, and gained couple of inches of girth and lenght, also examples of guys that said it didn't work, and injured themselves instead. I'd say if you don't overdo it, you shouldn't get injured. It's kinda like lifting weights, you can get hurt if you lift too much weight.

Question is, does it really work? Kegels are proven to work in preventing prostate cancer and premature ejaculation, but noone really cares about jelquing and stretching. I guess no scientist finds it important enough to examine it.

3 hours ago, Shin said:

If he's gay and submissive, then his penis could be the equivalent of nice big boobs and a nice curvy ass for a woman.

I say could, because I have zero idea if that matters in that context.

Conta talked about the difference between masculine and feminine penises. She talks about trans women so it might not apply 100 percent but I think it's still valuable. 

On 4/21/2021 at 6:19 AM, Heart of Space said:

For sure, man.  That's how we deal with our feelings, right.  Love not hatred for all types of penises.  ?

You got that right my mans. Gotta have love for them all. I've seen a lot dicks in my day, and they come in all different shapes, colors, and sizes. We love and accept them all, because that's the essence of spirituality. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

16 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

You got that right my mans. Gotta have love for them all. I've seen a lot dicks in my day, and they come in all different shapes, colors, and sizes. We love and accept them all, because that's the essence of spirituality. 

This is a great post.  ?

@Heart of Space

Didn’t see this thread before that other one. Can see where you’re coming from. I’m sure it is difficult. Not to imply it’s easy, but perhaps paradoxical, the more you embrace, be at ease with what is, find that inner allowing & acceptance, the deeper you are feeling the true nature. All things wanted do not compare to this love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE