Heart of Space

I'm insecure about my penis size

46 posts in this topic

Thank you for being vulnerable with us, just let it happen, get intimate with him and whatever happens happens.

5 hours ago, Bando said:

Thank you for being vulnerable with us, just let it happen, get intimate with him and whatever happens happens.

Thank you for being kind and accepting and allowing me the opportunity.

@Heart of Space I'm glad your talking about this bro. Because I have a small penis too. I've been really insecure about too and have had really low self esteem because of it. It feels good to know were not alone. Really happy for you dude in expressing how you feel to others. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Opo that made me laugh because I deliberately avoid looking in that direction. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Heart of Space I'm glad your talking about this bro. Because I have a small penis too. I've been really insecure about too and have had really low self esteem because of it. It feels good to know were not alone. Really happy for you dude in expressing how you feel to others. 

For sure, man.  That's how we deal with our feelings, right.  Love not hatred for all types of penises.  ?

23 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@Heart of Space You used the gender pronoun "he", I'm surprised that someone that's either homosexual or gay would care. Not that I'd know how anyone in the demographic would react, still surprising that you assume the norm to be negative there. Is there anything specific to the individual that leads you to make this prediction?

Feelings of insecurity know no bounds in terms of race, sexuality, or ideology.

All people are capable of having feelings of not being good enough.  ?

small dicks better deep throating lol. 

and be a top why not? prostate is near your size ;)

have fun and enjoy :)

Edited by blackchair

15 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Have you ever topped before?

No I'm a submissive person through and through. 

52 minutes ago, Marco Rossi said:

I am writing a blog about penis enlargement. Here is one of the articles, that you may be interested in.
It's in Italian, but Google translate it quite accurate.

Never!  I'd rather accept myself for who I am.  

9 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

No I'm a submissive person through and through. 

Well if you're only gonna use your boy pussy and not your dick, it doesn't matter if it's small. Having a small penis adds a little feminine touch, which you should embrace if you want to be submissive.

2 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Well if you're only gonna use your boy pussy and not your dick, it doesn't matter if it's small. Having a small penis adds a little feminine touch, which you should embrace if you want to be submissive.

+

17 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Kill me please. I just can't.... 

Good luck guys. 

xD

Edited by Zeroguy

i was toped once with your size of dick and guy was awsome, my point is dont exclude anything, play with your masculine and feminine side, explore, god gave us this gift ;)

@Marco Rossi does it actually work? I know about jelquing, stretching, kegels and stuff like that, I've also read about it in some books, but I'm still quite sceptical. Not that I particulary need it, just find it interesting. Scientists tend to say it's impossible to enlarge your penis because penis doesn't exactly work as a muscle.

It's interesting seeing gay dudes insecure about dick size, I thought that it's mainly a problem in heterosexual population. Looks like I was wrong

3 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

It's interesting seeing gay dudes insecure about dick size, I thought that it's mainly a problem in heterosexual population. Looks like I was wrong

If he's gay and submissive, then his penis could be the equivalent of nice big boobs and a nice curvy ass for a woman.

I say could, because I have zero idea if that matters in that context.

If there is a dominant gay here that would be an interesting point of view to have.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Marco Rossi does it actually work? I know about jelquing, stretching, kegels and stuff like that, I've also read about it in some books, but I'm still quite sceptical. Not that I particulary need it, just find it interesting. Scientists tend to say it's impossible to enlarge your penis because penis doesn't exactly work as a muscle.

Stretching and jelquing work by tearing the penile tendons.  Please guys, don't do this to your penis.  ?