QandC

This guy

7 posts in this topic

Other people not existing has nothing to do with coping.

It's about becoming so conscious that you become conscious that all others are imaginary.

Be careful who you assume is deeply awake. There's a lot of shallow awakening on YT.

If you have any emotional attachment, it's to other people being real.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I had some nice glimpses of people being imaginary (As everything else) but I have a hard time fathoming if they have a distinct separate consciousness or not and if I will have to indeed live through every single organism/being I see through first person phenomenon

This stuff spooks me out cause I don't really want to live through these people as I see they suffer a lot for various reasons. I suffer too, but probably way less so, my life feels very precious in that way and I don't wanna lose it ?

So right now I am in some state of denial relative to this stuff. Got any tips how to fathom this? Perhaps, I might be missing something. 

Lol, I remember Rali, he used to do reaction videos to Leo.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Lol I remember rali too, he pretty much just teaches Theravada Buddhism now. He has some decent wisdom to teach , nothing Leo hasn’t touched upon though. 

I think what he is talking about is the good old Advaita trap., a.k.a confusing the absolute and the relative :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.