Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

President Biden to withdrawal all soldiers from Afghanistan

25 posts in this topic

This is just terrific news. I was concerned that President Biden would just be another dottering  old neoliberal President who keeps American soldiers is forever lasting military conflicts, but he is proving to be quite remarkable. By September 11 of this year, all American soldiers are to leave Afghanistan. He's also doing it with a rather extensive exit plan, which is why it's taking so long for all the soldiers to leave.

President Biden is doing wonderful so far, the adults are back in office.

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

Good, maybe he can finish what Trump couldnt.

Progressives are too negative on Biden cause they love to whine about everything.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

But what about the poor opium fields? 

Does anyone think about them? 

What will become of Afghanistan now? Won´t Taliban fight for a power again knowing that the state army no longer backed by amercans?

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Hulia said:

What will become of Afghanistan now? Won´t Taliban fight for a power again knowing that the state army no longer backed by amercans?

The entire thing will collapse and the civilians will get hell, and Afghanistan will become a terrorist factory and then they terrorize west and then west must go in again.

Edited by Blackhawk

"Namaste. F**k this sh*t!"

— Jeff Foster

Posted (edited)

I'm glad it's just Afghanistan (and a few more countries) which are that insane. Imagine if the entire world would be like that.. The human specie is weird.

Edited by Blackhawk

"Namaste. F**k this sh*t!"

— Jeff Foster

21 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I doubt the America would leave if they couldn't handle it on their own. 

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The entire thing will collapse and the civilians will get hell, and Afghanistan will become a teorrorist factory and then they terrorize west and then west must go in again.

:( This is what I am afraid of. The present status quo in Afghanistan seems to be rather fragile

There is an exit strategy, and Afghanistan does have its own military. They will simply fight the Taliban themselves.

Albert Camus

Posted (edited)

I am largely glad about this. Though like some people on here are saying, I hope that the US doesn't inadvertently end up creating a power vacuum that would cause even more chaos and destruction within the country.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Progressives are too negative on Biden cause they love to whine about everything.

Actually, I think Sam Seder, who is a progressive, actually seems to like that Biden wants to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan:

However, if assuming that withdrawing all of the troops is indeed the wise decision for both the US and Afghanistan, then I hope that Biden does keep his word unlike the previous presidents in the past including Bush, Obama, and Trump who kept lying about their promises to withdraw the troops during each of their administrations.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The entire thing will collapse and the civilians will get hell, and Afghanistan will become a terrorist factory and then they terrorize west and then west must go in again.

Don't worry Jamsheed will keep the Taliban in their place. 

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm glad it's just Afghanistan (and a few more countries) which are that insane. Imagine if the entire world would be like that.. The human specie is weird.

For civilians, who live in Afghanistan and cannot escape, it is like the whole world is insane.

I know right. Got to stay positive. Stay positive, find happiness, work hard. 

"True Love is born from Understanding.”-The Buddha

"Passion is coming from you, from the inside to the outside."-Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Nice let's get the Taliban back in

Afghanistan has a military!

Albert Camus

Pleasantly surprised with Biden's foreign policy so far. Nothing Earth shattering, but I'm glad to see that he's not as hawkish as one would might have been lead to believe.

Withdrawing the last of our troops from a 20 year quagmire is unambiguously a wise choice. I was in middle school when we first invaded Afghanistan, never would have dreamed we'd still have troops there when I was in my thirties...

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

4 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Pleasantly surprised with Biden's foreign policy so far. Nothing Earth shattering, but I'm glad to see that he's not as hawkish as one would might have been lead to believe.

Withdrawing the last of our troops from a 20 year quagmire is unambiguously a wise choice. I was in middle school when we first invaded Afghanistan, never would have dreamed we'd still have troops there when I was in my thirties...

Assuming that Biden does keep his word on this, I hope that he doesn’t send our troops back to Afghanistan in the future.