Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Listenyourheart

Very Healing

2 posts in this topic

? ✨ List aloud or whisper the most beautiful things about yourself, it must be real things, but let your heart speak.

? ✨ Looking at your past and listed out loud or whispering all the beautiful things you have done either for yourself and others.

? ✨ Look to the future and imagine the most beautiful potentialities, the most beautiful possible futures, imagine that everything is going well, without problems, smoothly, in creativity, joy, happiness, gentleness, intelligence, cheerfulness, infinity.

? ✨ Look at what you can do in your present present to move towards this path of happiness.

? ✨ Write down everything you can do to help yourself, to help others, everything you want to do in life.

? ✨ Let "negative" thoughts pass all the time and stay focused on silence and "positive" things.

? ✨ Simple and extremely powerful prayer: Test you will see ^^ : To be recited continuously as many times as possible :

- For oneself: "Divine Source purify me, Divine Source heal me"
- For others: "Divine source purifies and heals first name + last name + bond-with-the-person"
- For the universe: "Divine source purifies and heals the entire universe, planet earth, human beings, animals, plants, all living beings, all that exists"

?? Body and Health
https://ducielalaterre.org/liste/corps-et-sante/en/

??For all those who wish, recite as many times as possible continuously: for oneself and / or for others and / or for the universe

« Divine source purify me divine source heal me »

« Divine source purifies and heals first name + last name + link-with-the-person »

« Divine source purifies and heals the planet earth human beings living beings and everything that exists in all possible dimensions »

?? To target a prayer, for example if someone else has a disease in the left lung: Recite continuously as many times as possible aloud or in a whisper (recite internally if you cannot while whispering):

For several minutes at least :

I ask the divine source to transmute into pure light the entire left lung of first name + last name + link with the person.

• The base: I ask the divine source

• Then: Say precisely what you are asking: for example: to heal to cleanse to purify to transmute into pure light all the sick cells of the body of first name + last name + link with the person

• Then: Recite with the greatest faith and conviction, for several minutes at least, the more serious the case the more time it takes. Recite aloud if possible, whispering otherwise, internally otherwis

Very nice, more and more I tend to resonate with this type of prayer or exercise. If done with an open heart it must help. It certainly doesn't hurt :)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions