Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freejoy

5meO-DMT During Sex?

6 posts in this topic

What would happen if a man and woman had sex after putting DMT in their butts?

Would she fall in love?

: )

I was barely able to lay on my bed during successfully 5 meo DMT. I can't imagine doing more complicated things :D On lower doses it's challenging to walk.

I suppose that I had an experience you are thinking about. I did not use any substance and there wasn't physical contact/proximity. I experienced merging with a girl. It felt that we share same mind. It wasn't sexual but it felt as if we did it. At higher states of consciousness there is no sex because there is noone to have sex with.

If you are talking to someone you are exchanging energy. Sexual intercourse so cause stronger connecting and exchange of energy. At some point you will realize that they are you.

I was going to lock this because its a poor quality post. But its important that we have discussions around the dangers of 5-MeO.

It is incredibly powerful and I would highly recommend not using it during any other activity other than solo contemplation. This is not some low dose of mushrooms we're talking about here. 

Particularly at the higher doses, the notion of having sex and 'falling in love' would no longer be desirable or even possible.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

The blackening. There wouldn't be anything anymore. What girlfriend? 

Take xtc if you want to have fun. 

Edited by Zeroguy

I've read accounts of a homosexual couple using it during sex. Like, have sex, smoke some 5-meo from the bed, get all nondual, and after the peak, have more sex.

Psychedelics can make you feel crazy horny. Would 5-meo be able to do that?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/