WaveInTheOcean

Q: Are you omnipotent? ?

2 posts in this topic

Someone asked a good series of questions, that I answered as best as I could. Take anything I say with a big grain of salt. This is just my own selfish interpretation of "what is going on". Believe whatever you want and find out for yourselves what makes sense, and most importantly, what FEELS 'right'.

Don't you ever blindly believe anything  without:

- some skepticism

- your own critical assessment and self-reflection

- validating it for yourselves through 'direct actual experience' (LIFE!). In other words: don't get stuck in unexamined beliefs spoon-fed to you (unconsciously) by your culture, parents or me (etc.).

And don't get stuck in concepts. Conceptual ideas can be both terrible or good 'pointers', yet even if they are 'good', you should never 'replace direct experience with concepts'.

Life should be lived, not just 'thought about'. Preferably a healthy combination of both! ?

With that said, here we go:

Questioner:

"Are you omnipotent (can you create a stone out of thing air?), omnipresent (do you know what clothes am I wearing now?), omnitemporal (can you stay at the same age forever and never get physically old?)? All knowing (do you know the password to my bank account)???

Yes or no to these questions???

Are you infinitely intelligent? (Can I ask you to solve a hard equation without relying on a calculator?)

Do you know for sure the universe is infinitely complex? (How have you concluded this? Which tools have you used to conclude that and how do you know that?)"

My answer:

Hello fellow being

I am not omnipotent as 'insert name'. No dream characters are. The closest ones to even attaining a slice of omnipotence might be Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, etc.

The universe is infinitely simple.

And it is infinitely complex. Also.

That's Non-Duality. Words fail.

I might have used the imaginary DMT-molecule to arrive to my suspicions. :-) A hack to briefly leave the matrix (dream, life) and see it for what it is:

A dream of God. Love. Infinity.

The true self -- God, The Eternal Dreamer -- is omnipotent though, yes.

I am God. Ultimately speaking.

So are you, my brother.

God in human form :-) 

I can thus solve any hard equation through the minds of Ph.D mathematicians.

They are Me. Part of My infinite imagination as The Eternal Dreamer.

Look outside. There are stones. We created them! Yet, we imagine we did not, but that the external universe/nature/planet did. Hehe.

We seem to (currently) like to imagine that first there was nothing at all. Then there was a Big Bang. Then galaxies formed. Then Earth. Then microbial life. Then, eventually, humans came. A happy random accident, in other words. But what created The Big Bang?

I know what you are wearing right now - cos you know! I am you! I also know your password, through you, ... you know it right? If you do -- I do!

New people are born every day. Those babies are me. We are eternal, you see.

You see, brother, this life, this dream... We created it. We imagined it. We fucking did it!!! Isn't it freaking mind-blowingly fuckin' amazing?

And inside this dream, yes, there are apparant dream characters, "you" & "me" (duality, Maya, Leela), that We imagine Ourselves to be. And We are so good at imagining all kinds of things (often horrible things it seems...but contrast, you know!), and We got bored of only imagining easy, good lives where We got everything We wanted..., so what We did was this...:

We imagined a life/universe (dream) wherein We imagined ourselves to be dream characters (human beings for instance) that felt like they were separate individuals (?‍?) born into this 'outer world' (?) without their own free will.

In other words, We deliberately and willingly tricked Ourselves into believing that We are no longer Infinite/Omnipotent/God, but just a bunch of mortal "poor little me's" with limited free will, limited power, limited capacity for Love, limited time of existence,... separate, fragmented 'selves' stuck in a rather brutal automatic random universe that is just a physical, materialistic machine that doesn't give a damn about "us".

Haha, how freaking fantastic is it?! A bit scary at times, sure! But my, oh my, also so much fun! And Love. Oh man, the Love ?

A good analogy is this: Imagine a nerd playing so much World of Warcraft, identifying, attaching himself, so much with/to the 'character' he is playing (say, Gnome Mage). He becomes so immersed in the game that he forgets he is playing!!! 

This is what life is like. We are truly just playing. It is all Us, all God, all Love, just play. Oneness, but, yet, yes, there seems to be apparant - imagined - 'separation'. Exciting, right?

Now, what kind of dream do We want?

One filled with horror, opportunism, hate, suffering, selfishness and evil?

Or one filled with adventures, integrity, joy, selflessness, creation, empathy, mutual understanding, respect, goodness, tolerance, freedom for everyone, yet also care and support for everyone?...

Love ❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Haha that's what i said.??❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.