ilja

What's Narcissim at its Core?

24 posts in this topic

I would say it is a strong (of course that is relative) attachment to preserving the ego for even futile (which is of course relative too) positions. But then what is having the attachment? The ego to itself via fear of awareness?

Please don't give these mental disorder traits, they are useless unless you can show your core derivations from it.

and yes Leo it is Love.

Narcissism is about people and an unwillingness to acknowledge that they are the same as you. That inequality must be maintainted by the narcissistic ego at all costs, it's the only way it survives. We all need to be special at times, some more than others.

All stories and explanations are false.

We have an idea of who we are, and the opposite of that is repressed. We thing that the oposite is something bad and evil, and this is what is actually maming  us evil (suffering). We cannot accept and love ourselves, and we seek love from others. We try to control or we are being controlled. 

We are all narcissists. We have the need for love. But we seek it out of fear, trauma etc. 

I will shoot a video about "spectrum of narcissim and projection - how they correlate together" 

Shadow Work is crucial! 

Shadow work! Shadow work! Shadow work! 

And those who say that narcissistis (late stage) cannot be saved, can fuck off! Im speaking from exp. My very manipulative narcissistic mother is getting better and better. 

Thanks to her, my manipulatove tactics (the trikster) are paying off baby! 

The root of Narcissism is lack of Love! Hellloo! 

The root of all problems is lack of Love! Helloo! 

Fucking Love your Self! Jesus! You have no idea what kind of torture I had to go through... and it is becouse we are not making Self-Love viral! Loveee! Hello! 

My green shadow is all over you :P

Edited by EddieEddie1995

The 'you' that tries to 'love itself' is the same ego that is realised to be ilusory, its absence reveals the true nature of unconditional love.

@Chris365 Yes. But to get there you need to love yourself. 

In shadow work you realize how selfish you are. And to overcome it and keep goong is to love and accept yourself. Love is what makes you see the illusion. Love is what makes you accept what Is. 

Here we are talking about the root of narcissism so I agree with you (nice,short and clean), but how will that idea (your post) work for you when you were/are stuck in stage orange or even green?

A deeply wounded ego. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Chris365 Yes. But to get there you need to love yourself. 

In shadow work you realize how selfish you are. And to overcome it and keep goong is to love and accept yourself. Love is what makes you see the illusion. Love is what makes you accept what Is. 

Here we are talking about the root of narcissism so I agree with you (nice,short and clean), but how will that idea (your post) work for you when you were/are stuck in stage orange or even green?

Here, 'trying to love myself' feels backwards.

"You know, that unconditional love you can't feel, hence you're in this predicament? yeah, try to apply it anyway, create feelings out of past egoic, grabby, clingy feelings of love you might have felt, and apply it to ... whatever you think you are at this moment". A great opportunity to re-enforce the spiritual ego, now even more loving! What that achieves here, is it only adds to the resistance already felt.

Instead of forcing this,  I am reducing resistance every hour, every day, by realizing, by seeing that the separate person I imagined myself to be, is 'only' a bunch of thoughts and feelings, an energetic contraction thinking itself in the body. 

Coming from the 'no resistance' perspective feels more natural here, than applying the 'love yourself' mantra, given to an ego that doesn't know how to love anyway...

Just a different pointer ;)

Edited by Chris365
Typo

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

A deeply wounded ego. 

yeah, deeply wounded, and a being without the will or humility necessary to face it, who prefers to cheat himself and others by doing a constant performance in which he feigns his superiority. absolutely stupid and dishonest

@Breakingthewall

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

cheat himself

Yep! This is what we are all doing! 

They are unconscious and they are in pain for it. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't gtfo from them ofc (narcissist made me enlightened by the way)

They are unconscious of their selfishness and delivery 

You are unconscious that you are God, you devil!  

And I am the smartest Narcissist of you all! 

Just now, Chris365 said:

Coming from the 'no resistance' perspective feels more natural here, then applying the 'love yourself' mantra, given to an ego that doesn't know how to love anyway...

Yes! Good pointer! 

When I say love yourself I don't just mean good feelings and mantras ofc. I also mean:

• do nothing technique 
  • self love technique 
  • contemplation
  • sex
  • food
  • psychedelics 
  • accepting what Is
  • loving the negative emotions and backlashes etc.
  • and everything we are talking about on actualized.org 

In order to let go of the illusion of the ego, you have to make it strong and mature first... (at least what I did). Here are few maps:

• Maslow Hierarchy of needs
  • Spiral Dynamics Integral (Growing up, Waking up) 
  • 9 stages of ego development etc. 

Im spontaneous! I will shoot an episode today and post it here! 

"What Is narcissism and how we can heal it - through the actualized.org perspective" 

Here are few teasers:

• You are the evil selfish narcissist 
  • To better heal and love a narcissist, is to treat him like an arrogant, spoiled, wounded little child. 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

NPD is a personality disorder, literally. Then there's healthy narcissism and the more a*shole-ish type. But they're different from npd. 

Edited by Megan Alecia
Why are you excluding the real diagnosis of it? That's quite narcissistic in itself, don't you think?

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Just now, Megan Alecia said:

NPD is a personality disorder, literally. Then there's healthy narcissism and the more a*shole-ish type. But they're different from npd. 

This is what I hear from psychologists on YT. 

To cure NPD is a long process that requires  big picture understanding and various techniques... that they don't even consider.

How can they cure someone who cannot admit that is sick becouse hes ego is to fregile? So they decide to dismiss it with oh, it is incurable, they are jurks without empathy and thats it. Well, I call this BS. 

Maybe I think that becouse I want to cure my mother(maybe Im biast), but also... maybe becouse most of psychologist are not so open minded as they think they are. Especially in Serbia. They are stage blue arrogant people who are indoctrinated with BS that they don'teven understand. Im not blaming ofc. I have talked with many. And I know. 

Disorders are labals that change over time. 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

@ilja One angle is the term "NPD" as a clinical psychology construct. So you can have the clinical psychology perspective there.

Another angle is that the word is used by someone to describe people who they perceive as being focused on themselves in a manner which is detrimental to their agenda. 

Another angle is that narcissism is an abstract/pervasive quality of all "ego" in general. So something to be aware of, maybe you transcend. Narcissism then is literally resistance to reality / the present. Because the ego juices resistance, it IS resistance, it loves all that juicy drama and victim narrative. The narcissist always thinks they've been wronged or slighted by others. 

Its all in the framing and language. You can use what I said above to just label anyone you dislike as narcissistic. At worst you can have an anti-life position that dislikes display of colour and emotion.One should be careful to make a pathology out of demonising narcissism in the same way you wouldn't want to make a pathology out of demonising ego. Someone could rationalise mistreating children because they perceive children as narcissistic, for example.

Be weary of judging, projecting. Maybe it's all a hologram 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

yeah, deeply wounded, and a being without the will or humility necessary to face it, who prefers to cheat himself and others by doing a constant performance in which he feigns his superiority. absolutely stupid and dishonest

Yes, thats what deeply wounded egos do, I sense you have some experience with narcissists, try to feel compassion for them, the pain they put you through is the pain they feel. 

But I still highly recommend staying away from them, they will ruin your life. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Here is the video guys! Finally! My PC is broken... 

Well, I shoot that video right after I said that I will do it. And here it is! 

If you are going to watch it, I recommend you to speed it up. I am a little slow in that one hehe 

Also, since I want to improve my style of communication give me a feed back if all this makes sense. It does for me, hehe! See you! And thank you! 

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Yes, thats what deeply wounded egos do, I sense you have some experience with narcissists, try to feel compassion for them, the pain they put you through is the pain they feel. 

But I still highly recommend staying away from them, they will ruin your life. 

my father, a real disgrace. If he hadn't died from cancer caused by his addictions before I was really an adult, I can't imagine what my relationship with him would have been like. a very strange person. my challenge is to love the memory of my father. there are moments, after meditating, that the miracle occurs, when I see that he is me

Edited by Breakingthewall

I am a massive unenlightened jerk.  I listened to Leo's teachings and choose filth over love.  Narcissism is my way of being God.  I love others and not myself.  Hehe ???????

@Heart of Space Hahaah! 

Yes, you are unenlightened jurk if you love other and not yourself ?

Accept the devilish filth that you are, and Love it! Ride it baby! Give it to me!