Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

539 posts in this topic

Do you know this farsight initiative? They explore all kinds of topics based on remote viewing abilities:

Posted (edited)

More on this topic by Bentinho:

a

Edited by Victor van Rijn

On 6/2/2021 at 5:02 PM, 4201 said:

Maybe I'm totally wrong and the "opposite pole" you describe are actually triggered by "UFO evidence" and this evidence shatters their worldview but IMO, the fact Leo and so many others are so eager to believe in aliens after seeing UFO footage is much more "triggering" for some.

For many Leo is a role model and it's a bit like discovering your role model is a flat earther. The dude you've been listening to videos for ages, the dude who got you into meditation and changed your life. Yes the same dude looks at blurry pentagon footage and is already 100% convinced those are evidence of aliens, refuses to provide further proof and calls anyone who disagree with him "dense".

I think this is a factor but also the frustration of people being naive and buying into theories so fast. It's easy to judge other people for doing that when you already dislike yourself for doing the same in other areas of life. "Ah if only I wasn't so naive and didn't buy into every bullshit story my mind creates!" this can make a lot of struggle that is then projected outward to other people who buy into cheap stories online.

At the end of the day nobody would cry if those UFOs were actually confirmed to be aliens. Nobody would "suffer a shattered worldview". I don't think anyone actually cares about defending that no-alien worldview it's much more about the meta-POV of "Do I believe cheap stories? Am I able to admit I don't know?".

Yeah the fact that Leo so vehemently tells us that Aliens are there and we are fools to not see that is a bit weird.

If he had direct experience or studied the field and dig quite a lot that's understandable that for him it makes no doubt, but for most people who didn't it's the same as being a flat earther like you said.

Now I'm not saying there is actually enough proofs if you dig deep enough, that's just a point I'm making.

Another points to consider, maybe Aliens don't use or are made of the same things like we do, and I don't mean that just as new physical materials to be found out there in the universe, I mean literally not physical, like they transcended physically entirely.

Which may be a reason for how their ships moves (and maybe there are not ships, but aliens directly), and also another reason for why we can't actually take good pictures of them, cause they can modify the perceptions of other "lower beings" and materials see things.

They could also come from other dimensions, which could explain again why we can't track them down, cause they can simply go back to this other dimensional plane with ease.

I had so much more to say, I should have wrote it down a few days ago lol

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

Note: it could be a distraction from real problems. We're heading into high inflation and uncharted territory. Why would the pentagon release this if they didn't know what it was?

On 4/17/2021 at 5:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

It only seems too vast to a narrow mind.

The problem isn't the evidence, it's your closedness to it.

Some things are not explained by your philosophy...

~ Shakespeare

1 hour ago, HelpMeImanUnenlighte said:

Note: it could be a distraction from real problems. We're heading into high inflation and uncharted territory. Why would the pentagon release this if they didn't know what it was?

The GOP knows their only way to reelection is to crank the conspiracy theories to the max. They prob used some lobbying...

13 minutes ago, 4201 said:

The GOP knows their only way to reelection is to crank the conspiracy theories to the max. They prob used some lobbying...

If you're gonna believe all this just start believing in aliens and be done with it. 

14 minutes ago, Opo said:

If you're gonna believe all this just start believing in aliens and be done with it. 

It sure is far fetched hahaha, I wouldn't say I believe it but it's an entertaining idea. I'm curious what they will come up with in 2024. I don't think they can win again with Trump so what are they going to try? They are very funded so it's not like they won't try anything.

7 minutes ago, 4201 said:

It sure is far fetched hahaha, I wouldn't say I believe it but it's an entertaining idea. I'm curious what they will come up with in 2024. I don't think they can win again with Trump so what are they going to try? They are very funded so it's not like they won't try anything.

Actually Democrats got more money this election. 

Hard to predict 2024 if he can he'll try but idn how will people react. What I would give if everyone just ignored him...  

It's possible that he runs for the speaker of the house in 2022.

25 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Never underestimate our capacity to be stupid xD

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

4 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

They’re here.

https://youtube.com/c/MickWest

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."   — Robert A. Heinlein

"I'm allergic to stupidity."   — Chris Colfer

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, HelpMeImanUnenlighte said:

What a party pooper! ¬¬

And here I was thinking that someone like Mick West taking the time and effort to identify false positives would be a good thing. ;)

Edited by DocWatts

"The mind is inherently embodied.
Thought is mostly unconscious.
Abstract concepts are largely metaphorical." - George Lakoff

UFOs existence will be confirmed soon by the US Government

On 02/06/2021 at 1:30 PM, DocWatts said:

While I think it's silly to be a hard skeptic (dismissing even the possiblity of aliens out of hand), I do find it amusing how eager some are to consider the issue settled. The vast majority of these claims being debunked should at least give one pause when considering the small handful of cases that are more plausible, even if you do end up accepting them as credible. 

What's really going on here is that aliens are a reasonable hypothesis that has been put forward, that has yet to be validated in a definitive way. Definitely worth of further study. 

I really appreciate the approach Lex Fridman takes in his discussion with David Fravor, approaching the topic from a standpoint of scientific inquiry that avoids falling in to either of the two hardline camps (either hard skeptic or uncritical believer).

Interesting to note that I went in expecting to hear about the Tic Tac incident, and left learning a ton about aviation and what it's like to be a fighter pilot. Good on Lex for giving him an opportunity to discuss something other than just the Tic Tac incident, as you could hear how excited he was when Lex was asking him about aviation and about his career. 

I just finished watching this, was a good interview. It's clear that David Fravor believes it's aliens, he mentions in the interview that if you wanted to be taken seriously you have to avoid talking about "little green men", but after being questioned about what he thinks the tic tacs are he basically alludes to them being aliens without explicitly stating so.

After explaining what the UFO's he saw couldn't be, Lex, reading between the lines, says at 2:15:26 "So you're saying if you had to bet all your money, it would be alien technology". This is what should be on everyone's mind at this point after listening to Fravor, you would already know he thinks it's aliens at this point. Fravor replies "I don't like to get into little green men, but it's not something that we created"

The excuse that UFOs are something other than alien technology is just a coping mechanism.

The only thing we are talking about when we talk about UFOs is alien technology.

But Leo! It's "unidentified"!

Lolz. Keep telling yourself that.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

I don't know where to fit all of this. And I think it's 50/50 we either find out by the government or by a random YouTuber who does prank videos.

But when we find out they made contact, this is the song I will be rockin :D

Posted (edited)

The eyewitness testimonies by the pilots from the Nimitz incident are difficult to explain. I'm mostly interested about them. But all the footage is shit.

If the pilots wouldn't say "the footage shows the objects", then their eyewitness testimonies would be more credible. So the footage does more harm than good. Why would they talk good about footage which clearly only shows earthly stuff?

I really like this Mick West guy. He's respectful, and I feel that he doesn't just want to debunk, he just wants to find out the truth and share the truth with others.

Edited by Blackhawk