Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

People are a bit biased as well with a mindset of, oh its just the chinese or the russians or the goverment. 

I think that to dismiss the possibility of alien craft is a bias of the human mind which lack imagination and a deep understanding of the possibility that reality holds.

It is a possibility that these space crafts is being controlled by conciousness/mind.

Conciousness does affect machines, even on earth.

Just because your imagination is limited does not mean that the universe is limited at all to what kind of different worlds there is or species etc.

To dismiss people who think there might really be alien is a worse bias then to conclude that yes it is probably alien.

How brain washed some people are from society and reductionistic views as well.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

They are

HERE

???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I got a good chuckle re-watching this scene.  I feel it encapsulates humanity perfectly.  A highly advanced alien species lovingly communicates new technology that could forever advance and change the way humanity interfaces with reality and humans smear their fear poo poo all over it by blowing it up and killing themselves.  

I always found the idea that aliens are higher dimensional beings compelling.

A 3 dimensional ball would probably be witnessed as a dot by a 2 dimensional entity. Some insects like ants seem to be living in 2 dimensions.

I wonder how we would percieve entities from 4d or 5d.

These things sometimes look like dots in the sky.

Maybe that could explain some of the UFO sightings?

Edited by voxun

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

This video is amazing:

And this: 

Yea something like this could be happening with some of these UFO sightings. 

We have things that seems to be 1 dimensional like plants or rocks and 2 dimensional things like some insects. A lot of 3 dimensional animals. I can't figure out if we are in fact 3 dimensional or 4 dimensional. We seem to have the additional dimension of time. Its entirely possible that we are not aware of things that are of a higher dimension then us, in fact if there are higher dimensional things then we can't really be aware of them exept perhaps trought the use of psychedelics or other ways to alter our consciousness like maybe astral projection which seems to be like a 5 dimensional experience.

Edited by voxun

21 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@voxun Could, yes, but there's no evidence.

There are many could's out there.

True butt if it is the case how could there be evidence or will there ever be? Since we only have 3 dimensional tools to work with.

4 minutes ago, voxun said:

True butt if it is the case how could there be evidence or will there ever be? Since we only have 3 dimensional tools to work with.

I don't know.

On 2021-05-30 at 10:17 PM, Alex_R said:

It looks like In June 25 US Goverment and Department of Defense will formally acknowledge UFOs existence and Extraterrestrial life

On 2021-06-06 at 9:42 PM, Alex_R said:

UFOs existence will be confirmed soon by the US Government

The report is released now. It didn't acknowledge extraterresterial life. The report doesn't contain any new interesting information at all. As expected. Like I told you. I win.

Oh, the irony that Neil DeGrasse Tyson is himself a flatlander stuck in the flatland of science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, the irony that Neil DeGrasse Tyson is himself a flatlander stuck in the flatland of science.

I figured you would like the video ;)

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Mick West about the report: 

What a nothing burger of a report, and what a cringe attempt of the skeptics to immediately use this to confirm their own narrative, when the report literally says nothing of substance.

Glory to Israel

To me the idea of aliens visiting here would be simply common sense, so regardless of the validity of the video I don't really give this issue much thought anymore. Yes I enjoyed the X-Files. ;)  To say we are the pinnacle of technological advancement and that alien civilizations couldn't possibly make the trip here, is a rather narrow viewpoint.

Still, I'm not going to storm the Groom Lake base or spend all day researching UFOs... that would be a slippery slope into being one of those conspiracy nutjobs. ;)  A couple of quotes from the X-files I've always liked:

"I just wanna say, everything you've seen here is equal to the protection we give it.  It's you who have acted inappropriately."

"There is an ancient Indian saying that something lives only as long as the last person who remembers it. My people have come to trust memory over history. Memory, like fire, is radiant and immutable while history serves only those who seek to control it, those who douse the flame of memory in order to put out the dangerous fire of truth. Beware these men for they are dangerous themselves and unwise. Their false history is written in the blood of those who might remember and of those who seek the truth."

One of my favorite clips...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1K5Y1ZOZw8

Edited by sholomar

Did you really expect a report with photos of aliens or something?

Laughable.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you really expect a report with photos of aliens or something?

Laughable.

No I didn't.

According to George Knapp the military have been trying to shoot them down but they can't.

Why they don't say that more often on the news?

They don't want to scare us?

21 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

the military have been trying to shoot them down but they can't.

Lol

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

According to George Knapp the military have been trying to shoot them down but they can't.

Why they don't say that more often on the news?

They don't want to scare us?

Because George Knapp is full of shit.