Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, 4201 said:

It sure is far fetched hahaha, I wouldn't say I believe it but it's an entertaining idea. I'm curious what they will come up with in 2024. I don't think they can win again with Trump so what are they going to try? They are very funded so it's not like they won't try anything.

Never underestimate our capacity to be stupid xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, HelpMeImanUnenlighte said:

What a party pooper! ¬¬

And here I was thinking that someone like Mick West taking the time and effort to identify false positives would be a good thing. ;)

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

UFOs existence will be confirmed soon by the US Government

On 02/06/2021 at 1:30 PM, DocWatts said:

While I think it's silly to be a hard skeptic (dismissing even the possiblity of aliens out of hand), I do find it amusing how eager some are to consider the issue settled. The vast majority of these claims being debunked should at least give one pause when considering the small handful of cases that are more plausible, even if you do end up accepting them as credible. 

What's really going on here is that aliens are a reasonable hypothesis that has been put forward, that has yet to be validated in a definitive way. Definitely worth of further study. 

I really appreciate the approach Lex Fridman takes in his discussion with David Fravor, approaching the topic from a standpoint of scientific inquiry that avoids falling in to either of the two hardline camps (either hard skeptic or uncritical believer).

Interesting to note that I went in expecting to hear about the Tic Tac incident, and left learning a ton about aviation and what it's like to be a fighter pilot. Good on Lex for giving him an opportunity to discuss something other than just the Tic Tac incident, as you could hear how excited he was when Lex was asking him about aviation and about his career. 

I just finished watching this, was a good interview. It's clear that David Fravor believes it's aliens, he mentions in the interview that if you wanted to be taken seriously you have to avoid talking about "little green men", but after being questioned about what he thinks the tic tacs are he basically alludes to them being aliens without explicitly stating so.

After explaining what the UFO's he saw couldn't be, Lex, reading between the lines, says at 2:15:26 "So you're saying if you had to bet all your money, it would be alien technology". This is what should be on everyone's mind at this point after listening to Fravor, you would already know he thinks it's aliens at this point. Fravor replies "I don't like to get into little green men, but it's not something that we created"

The excuse that UFOs are something other than alien technology is just a coping mechanism.

The only thing we are talking about when we talk about UFOs is alien technology.

But Leo! It's "unidentified"!

Lolz. Keep telling yourself that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't know where to fit all of this. And I think it's 50/50 we either find out by the government or by a random YouTuber who does prank videos.

But when we find out they made contact, this is the song I will be rockin :D

The eyewitness testimonies by the pilots from the Nimitz incident are difficult to explain. I'm mostly interested about them. But all the footage is shit.

If the pilots wouldn't say "the footage shows the objects", then their eyewitness testimonies would be more credible. So the footage does more harm than good. Why would they talk good about footage which clearly only shows earthly stuff?

I really like this Mick West guy. He's respectful, and I feel that he doesn't just want to debunk, he just wants to find out the truth and share the truth with others.

Edited by Blackhawk

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The excuse that UFOs are something other than alien technology is just a coping mechanism.

The only thing we are talking about when we talk about UFOs is alien technology.

It's a shame. Even David Pakman recently misused Occam's Razor to say that it's more likely a hoax enacted by either the US or some foreign government using top secret technology just to create a sensational media distraction.

That requires the least number of assumptions apparently.

When people start using Occam's Razor on you, that's when you leave the chat.

Stage Orange dum-dum logic.

Dear @Blackhawk How do you explain that the US military has seen the Tic Tac UFO for 70 years?

Have China and/or Russia been hiding their 1000 years ahead of US technology for 70 years?

Dude it's aliens there is no other possibility

Open your mind

What the fuck.

I just watched this: 

And it's obvious that Luiz Elizondo is a charlatan. But at the same time.. What is his motivation for lying? Is it money? Or is it because he wants the public and mainstream media to get interested in this subject, so that the US government must take the UFO stuff more seriously and be less secretive about it? 

Or is he a crazy UFO nut who actually believes in aliens and that the government isn't taking it seriously and are secretive about it, but is just deluded?

The reason why I don't dismiss him in an instant despite the obvious fact that he's lying about the videos is because what got my attention was from 59:37 to the end in the video. It suddenly felt like "NOW he's being honest."

But I don't know. I think he's probably deluded.

My second hypothesis is that he's lying, for money. My third hypothesis is that the government is not taking the UFO stuff seriously, and that its secretive about it, so Luiz intentionally launched a good fake story just to force the government to lay out the cards on the table.

Whatever..

Edit: I take back the thing I said about: "NOW he's being honest."

Edited by Blackhawk

29 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Dear @Blackhawk How do you explain that the US military has seen the Tic Tac UFO for 70 years?

Have China and/or Russia been hiding their 1000 years ahead of US technology for 70 years?

Dude it's aliens there is no other possibility

Open your mind

Has it seen the Tic Tac for 70 years? What's your source? Where's the proof?

Why would the Tic Tac only show itself to US military?

Us Russians are magical creatures, we have vehicles that can fly at supersonic speeds through air and water alike.

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Why would the Tic Tac only show itself to US military?

Every major military has UFO sightings.

It's just that the Chinese are not gonna tell you about it. They don't even tell you that Tianamen Square happened. And you expect them to tell you about alien weaponry?

More Lolz.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Every major military has UFO sightings.

I have heard those stories, but I haven't heard that the Tic Tac has been seen by other militaries.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

but I haven't heard that the Tic Tac has been seen by other militaries.

Who cares?

UFOs come in different shapes and types.

That's like saying cars don't exist because one person saw a Toyota and another person saw a Ford.

In 50 years aliens could have brand new ships.

Have you ever seen a 50 year old car?