Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

Once they are identified, can we start just calling them FO's? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Brains don't exist, but Aliens in UFO's totally do, because evidence.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To look after us like children playing with dynamite.

As if aliens have nothing better to do. Isn't this similar to the projection of mankind's own hostility? Only, in this case, we're projecting our own self-obsession on aliens? 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

How do they get to earth in the first place? The closest star to our solar system is 4 light years away? 

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

Brains don't exist, but Aliens in UFO's totally do, because evidence.

Brain don't exist yes, cause you cant experience a brain. But you can pleasantly experience UFO's when they finally land on your cock.

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Until I receive circumcised alien foreskin, aliens are not real. That’s my criteria.

The Israeli military might have something for ya ;)

9 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

As if aliens have nothing better to do. Isn't this similar to the projection of mankind's own hostility? Only, in this case, we're projecting our own self-obsession on aliens? 

There is nothing better to do than love.

Consider the possibility that it is you who is projecting your lack of love onto them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I never though I'd see the day The X-Files becomes a documentary.

Aliens must be laughing, or cry so hard (probably both) at how we treat each others xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consider the possibility that it is you who is projecting your lack of love onto them.

That's possible. If aliens are wise, evolved, and intelligent, it is possible that they might watch over us out of compassion. But if they're really wise, they also wouldn't want to interfere.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To look after us like children playing with dynamite.

Do you think aliens would help mankind out of just pure love? 

Since the more you become conscious and evolve the more you get close to the source.

Even if we treat them in some most unloving ways as possible they totally understand how unconscious we are and still try to help us.

Edited by m0hsen

There are no aliens. You are imagining them. You are imagining all of science too. It's pure fiction.

31 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

How do they get to earth in the first place? The closest star to our solar system is 4 light years away? 

Every location has a specific unique frequency. From what I understand they just sort of blast their ship with the frequency of any particular location and then their ship appears there

An alien planet is probably ahead of us by thousands if not more years of evolution. Aliens couldn't have started exploring space until they have settled down their own conflicts on their planet. So aliens are way ahead of being here to invade earth or such silly things. Aliens are here to take care of us because they have been through so much development.

A funny idea is that maybe some aliens are living between us as Humans. Maybe they are trying to push the development of man kind from within also.

Leo, are you an alien wearing a Human suit?? ??

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

It's TRUE it's true there are aliens. I've seen them in the night sky! One summer night last year at 11pm I went on my back deck and looked into the night sky to see some object that was moving across the sky very low with lights on it. I thought it was a plane, but it was silent and changed direction on dime. I thought it was a drone watching us, but it must've been the aliens. It was so low and it move so slowly, then it just turned to the east like nothing. Those aliens are good engineers. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Until a hot alien chick lands in my back yard and greets me in english there not real.

2 minutes ago, Bando said:

Until a hot alien chick lands in my back yard and greets me in english there not real.

and if the sex is better than with any human xD

I'm looking forward to the day that someone creates an alien movie where instead of the aliens being dumb and aggressive, they are super enlightened conscious beings who are filled with Love and Joy and radiate a blissfull light that would bring any human to their knees. So conscious that they know that humanity is not ready for it, and so don't interfere with our development. So conscious that they know if they interfered it would ultimately cause more conflict, suffering and fear. Oh..wait, no one would want to watch that.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A dumb argument. UFOs are tiny and fast. Getting it with a professional stabilized telephoto lens is virtually impossible.

Try to photograph a commerical airliner at 20,000 ft with your smart phone.

You call that argument dumb ? Dumb is what comes to mind when I read your reply.  It's not only about the smartphones it's about all the image capture equipment, smartphones, cameras, telescopes civil, professional, military and their sheer number. People, pilots have been reporting closeups with UFOs, if such was the case we would be noticing a trend in the quality of UFOs pictures, one way or another. That's the meaning of the left picture.

Well, I can complain about image quality. I had a Lumia 640 xl at the end of 2015. 

1388__1.jpg

It hovered for a few minutes with a speed of 5-10km/h per hour. Then it flew away without acceleration with a speed of 100-200 km/h and left a meteor-like trail. It was a big yellow orb. Like a light bulb the size of a large car. Many people saw it but nothing was reported on the news. ( I can't seem to print screen the area from Google maps to compare the photography)

I did report to the ufo investigators. The only thing they did is to try to debunk it. 

Although 7 days from this in my neighboring country Norway. This video appeared:

I was in shock as it was exactly at that speed it hovered and the same blinking movements made before flying away.

The only other video that reminded me of the orb was from Steven Greer:

Interesting stuff. At least now I know for a fact that these types of orbs exist. 

Maybe someday I will find out what they are. 

Edited by SolarWarden

It is important to keep in mind that ¨UFO¨ means ¨unidentified flying object¨.   That means the analysts couldn’t fit the image into one of their know categories.  It does not imply that the image is an alien spacecraft.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

People who are open-minded enough knows there are aliens. I'm thinking maybe that's by design.

The road to God is paved with bliss.