Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

Seems relevant to post this here. Definitely worth a listen.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

16 minutes ago, Space said:

Seems relevant to post this here. Definitely worth a listen.

This should be good.

On 18.4.2021 at 9:45 AM, andyjohnsonman said:

this is an interesting read on why it's unlikely the UFOs are aliens coming to earth to intervene:

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/04/17/the-aliens-are-not-coming/?fbclid=IwAR0p8o-kLTfm86e6PqCtWSQkkX4hbl3_fe6WABWiYqOzSip3pSwwXuHrP3o

Not a very compelling article too me, it seems to just seek to justify it's own already present perspective without truly justifying it's assumptions, for example:

Seriously, would you? Why would you see that as being in your interest? Why would you even see it as being in our interest?

This assumes that these hypothetical beings do not have a cosmic identity, which would make them view us as their brothers and sisters, and part of their Self. They might help us because they might be able to help us, why would they not help us if they are able to help us? Infact, maybe they are already helping us, and we aren't realizing it.

See, there is a problem with projecting your own level of consciousness onto another. While most humans living today have no interest helping our brothers and sisters in nature, and even though we do not even have much capacity to do so, doesn't mean that a higher consciousness being would not view it as a basic rational action to help itself by helping it's brothers and sisters, and to develop ways to help them. Infact, to a more conscious being, the joy of life might be centered around helping others. Why wouldn't it?

A more conscious being will not judge it's brothers and sisters for it's limitations.

Extraterrestrials would not intervene to help us solve the existential crises which we have created for ourselves for the same reason we created those crises in the first place: we are not mature enough. Do you really believe an alien civilization would gift us with free energy so we stop filling our atmosphere with carbon or whatever? It would be like ten days before we figured out how to turn it into a weapon.

Look at how many implicit assumptions this statement carries.

For one, any child is not mature enough to drive a car. That does not mean that a parent will not help that child to grow up, or to help where it needs help. The fact that they are not helping us in the way you would think was best to help us, does not mean that there aren't any other good ways to help us. We need to learn from our mistakes, as any child does, and we need to grow up. The author himself argues for why they would not help us by giving us free energy, so why would he then propose that, because this kind of help is irrational, it would be the case that they do not help us at all?

The only way an alien civilization could possibly save us from ourselves would be to forcibly stop us from doing what we’ve been doing, and does that make sense either?

How could you possibly know that this is the only way an alien civilization could possibly "save us"? This seems to be a really silly assumption. There could be all kinds of ways to help us in more subtle ways, to nudge us into the right directions, to give us insights at key developmental stages, maybe even to increase our level of consciousness by whatever means, whether some kind of telepathy, or even simply by creating an environment for us to grow up.

For example, if we assume this is true:

We have a perfectly valid way how aliens might help us, or atleast try to do so. With the Commander Fravor incident, if we assume it was all true and it was truly aliens, what were they doing in the oceans? You could posit all kinds of possibilities and ways of how it could have been a way to help us, or even just to do the science so that they know where we are at. What if they can inject visions into humans so that we solve the problems that they know how to solve, making us believe we have come up with the stuff that actually they have come up with? What if they have done so throughout history? We have no way of knowing any of this.

Sadhguru for example hypothesizes that aliens have been here to teach us Yoga. I mean why not? They could have helped us in all kinds of ways, that we don't even realize we have been helped with.

I don't think we can assume anything here, and I think much of this kind of theorizing is actually motivated reasoning. For example, I think the true reason why the author wrote this article is this:

Forget close encounters of the third kind. We need a close encounter with us.

That's the fundamental idea that gave rise to his thoughts, and therefore biased him in a way that would blind him to all the possibilities. It has nothing to do with honest investigation of the matter, where assumptions are being questioned in a meaningful way.

Yes, we must stop viewing these aliens as some sort of saviors, we must face our dilemma head-on. But that is seperate from the question of what is going on here. We have to be careful that when we see the bias of a certain narrative, that we do not fall into bias ourselves by creating a counter-narrative.

In the end we have no clue what their motivations could possibly be, how much they are or aren't helping us, or whether they exist at all. To come to any conclusions we already have to assume too much.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Jesus the people here who believe scientists who says the probability of us being here us almost zero.

They have zero clue, we have been to 2 planets out of trillion galaxys and we can conclude this kind of stuff?

How is it that things are order the way they are?

Oh random processes.

It is ignorance, when they cant understand how things work they call it random. 

Sheer ignorance..

That is just speculation thats all that it is.

The Pentagon is coming out on june 1st to talk about ufos.

So ofcourse it is a real phenomena, they just dont know what it is. Or maybe they do?

I swear that these scientist claiming shit about the universe and life has zero clue and still people believes them, it has been creating seperation and nihilism for a long fucking time now.

people cant really think or investigate them selves or look into stuff.

Scientists is gods in peoples eyes....

The human mind is so arrogant and easily fooled. 

And if those aliens are real, why the fuck would you assume they have equal understanding as humans? The same mind?

They will be different, and like people have said ( if its true) is that there technology is blowing the laws of physics out of the water.

Probably more of a unity conciousness also.

We will see, but to claim that we know the probability of other lifes is zero and we are alone is a total fucking delusional claim.

We have not yet seen an end to the universe and galaxys is in almost an uncountable amount,  and we humans are alone and are the only intelligent species ?

Yeah right..

We dont understand intelligence, conciousness, how life came about, what the universe is, how is it that it exists at all?

Look out and see the intelligence which is working in nature and animals. 

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Some scientists say that the probability of us being here is almost zero.

Some occultists say that every planet is meant to harbour plant, animal and human-like lifeforms by design by the ALL.

Sometimes Leo says hat everything is imagined. So it doesn't matter as everything matters.

6 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

A dumb argument. UFOs are tiny and fast. Getting it with a professional stabilized telephoto lens is virtually impossible.

Try to photograph a commerical airliner at 20,000 ft with your smart phone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tetcher maybe the UFO's are just blurry...

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here." - Mitch Hedberg

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Until something like this happens, I won't believe in UFOs: 

71ae9912705675198339f1b1de2db5ca.jpg

And until then, it won't matter anyway. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

33 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Until something like this happens, I won't believe in UFOs

How scientific of you.

UFOs aren't real unless they land on your cock.

You guys have some really stupid epistemics. Like spoiled children. No awareness at all of how subtle and difficult scientific data can be.

Aliens are not gonna land on Earth because they are not total morons as you assume. You watched too many Hollywood movies full of aliens designed to be dumber than humans. A UFO alien will be smarter than any human who ever lived by orders of magnitude.

UFOs are fucking real, but they are not limited to just this dimension of life (physical).

They are conscious as fuck.

sometimes they just come around have some fun fuck with humans and go.

Edited by m0hsen

And what's so scientific about believing in UFOs, if we don't have any clear evidence? All the footage I've seen so far, all the stories I've heard so far, they're all unremarkable.

Extraterrestrial life probably does exist. Since reality is infinite potentiality, I doubt that we're alone. But extraterrestrial life is one thing, and UFOs are another. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

5 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

And what's so scientific about believing in UFOs, if we don't have any clear evidence? 

We have so much evidence that it's astounding you could even make such a claim with a straight face.

All the footage I've seen so far, all the stories I've heard so far, they're all unremarkable.

Only because you are being dense.

Extraterrestrial life probably does exist. Since reality is infinite potentiality, I doubt that we're alone. But extraterrestrial life is one thing, and UFOs are another. 

I am not talking about life somewhere in theory. I am talking about hyper-intelligent aliens in UFOs flying over your head while you sleep.

Before I discovered spirituality, philosophy, and psychology, researching UFOs and paranormal stuff was my obsession, when I was a kid. I've seen all the documentaries and interviews; I've read all the articles. And I really wanted to believe in it. But I'm simply not impressed by it anymore.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We have so much evidence that it's astounding you could even make such a claim with a straight face.

Only because you are being dense.

I am not talking about life somewhere in theory. I am talking about hyper-intelligent aliens in UFOs flying over your head while you sleep.

Why do you think they're here? 

Just now, The Mystical Man said:

But I'm simply not impressed by it anymore.

Truth does not give a damn about impressing you.

Yeah, Leo, why are you so convinced? 

3 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Why do you think they're here? 

To look after us like children playing with dynamite.

I don't think UFOs need to "fly" to move in space. But they do that in the videos only to give us little signs of their presence and somehow slowly prepare us for the real show. Yes that means that they can become aware, when we are watching them.