Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

On 17/04/2021 at 11:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

I can already tell without looking into it 

Isn't that what you blame close minded people of doing? Like for instance assuming that UFOs aren't real without looking at the videos...

58 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The problem of induction my friend.

What do you mean?

On 2021-04-17 at 1:52 PM, Frenk said:

It may be a TR-3B spacecraft

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the triangular shape.

1 hour ago, freejoy said:

What do you mean?

If I managed to predict exactly when my microwave is done 86% of the time, that doesn't tell me anything about my predictions about aliens. Even if I made predictions about aliens with 86% accuracy, the problem of induction states that a prediction can never tell you anything certain about the future. Current predictions don't tell you anything certain about future predictions.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

Isn't that what you blame close minded people of doing? Like for instance assuming that UFOs aren't real without looking at the videos...

There is no algorithm of being right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I hesitate to share this, but here goes... A year ago I was on a solo meditation retreat in secluded country. On my fourth night I had a first hand experience with a UFO. It was close, maybe 75-100 yards away. I couldn't see and actual ship, but the light purplish and white lights in a triangular shape to start with. It moved SLOW, lowering to just above the tree line. I thought it was going to land! My heart was beating a million miles an hour. I felt a sensation in my face, like a light pressure under my skin. It stayed for maybe 10-15 seconds, but it's hard to say because it felt like time stretched out. The lights changed arrangement, came together and became linear, then it was gone. It didn't take off, it just disappeared. I was left aghast. I had been meditating naked for days and didn't have my phone to record. This is the first time I have openly spoken about the experience except to my wife and kids. If I share the experience its just a story to other people.

@Leo Gura do you know about the Barney and Betty Hill case? Do you believe such accounts? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

People think that the disclosure community anticipates an intelligent extraterrestrial race that will come and help humanity. Like sharing technology, giving advice, clean the pollution and give spiritual knowledge.

Secretly, they all know that the reason they wait for those "ufo landings" is to have crazy, over-the-top, blissed-out sex with the hot Pleiadian people who have refined genetics and tantric mastery.

That might be a solution for worldwide healing. The reason is that we will see our soul connection with some of them and that's where sexual relations ensues.

Edited by SolarWarden

Supposedly the footage that's been released is among the "least compelling" material that the US military has. 

Slightly off topic but did anyone see the latest fireball that was captured heading towards earth?   fireballs could also be mistaken for ufos.... or maybe they are ufos and not fireballs ¬¬

and another from march 

Edited by intotheblack

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If I managed to predict exactly when my microwave is done 86% of the time, that doesn't tell me anything about my predictions about aliens. Even if I made predictions about aliens with 86% accuracy, the problem of induction states that a prediction can never tell you anything certain about the future. Current predictions don't tell you anything certain about future predictions.

I see.

I wasn't doing that because he wasn't predicting anything about UFOs.

I was trying to understand why Leo thought Kurzweil was a fool. I thought surely Leo knew about him but wasn't sure. I was attempting to show Leo that even though he kind of was a fool (like being a seemingly materialist) in some regards he still is a brilliant man.

Kurzweils argument concerning aliens stands alone. I think he made some good points.

Let's say the universe wasn't infinite but just really really big, like as far as we can see with the hubble telescope. Because in absolute infinity all possibilities are probably true.

Us i.e. the whole world, being here so unlikely, like 1 out of 1 with a million zeros on the end of it. That's why I posted the other video just to show how unlikely we exist : )  The statistically probability is 0.

For that to happen twice ... well is probably super zero! : )

In another video Kurzweil said something along the lines of if another civilization just a few years ahead of us like a thousand years would be able to send messages out on all frequencies. They would be able to make contact if they wanted to.

Our universe is expanding as everyone knows. That means there is an end to it. Kind of. As we approach the outer edge time slows down, way way down. So one can never go beyond it or get outside it.

In infinity there are probably infinite bubbles of universe's. Like bubbles in a wine glass universe's are coming and going.

We can never get beyond our bubble because time slows down and stretches out to infinity as we get to the edge of our bubble.

So are there aliens in our bubble? Most likely not. What are the odds of us being in our bubble? Statistically 0.

If there are aliens at all they are most likely trans-dimensionals blipping in and out. That's why they disappear so fast.

I've seen many videos of Steven Greer and him trying to contact aliens. They seem to be having success. But they are putting out intentions to see something and then they see something. But I've only seen little lights flashing, zig zagging, blinking in and out. Nothing concrete.

As far as aliens goes I find this stuff fun and don't really hold a firm belief one way or another. Just fun stuff.

Oh yeah, last night I watched an excellent documentary about the pyramids that completely debunks that aliens created them. Actually, it appears the black race of people are the ones that created the beginning technology. Very interesting.

Here it is if you would like to watch it:

Edited by freejoy

29 minutes ago, freejoy said:

I see.

I wasn't doing that because he wasn't predicting anything about UFOs.

I was trying to understand why Leo thought Kurzweil was a fool. I thought surely Leo knew about him but wasn't sure. I was attempting to show Leo that even though he kind of was a fool (like being a seemingly materialist) in some regards he still is a brilliant man.

Kurzweils argument concerning aliens stands alone. I think he made some good points.

Let's say the universe wasn't infinite but just really really big, like as far as we can see with the hubble telescope. Because in absolute infinity all possibilities are probably true.

Us i.e. the whole world, being here so unlikely, like 1 out of 1 with a million zeros on the end of it. That's why I posted the other video just to show how unlikely we exist : )  The statistically probability is 0.

For that to happen twice ... well is probably super zero! : )

In another video Kurzweil said something along the lines of if another civilization just a few years ahead of us like a thousand years would be able to send messages out on all frequencies. They would be able to make contact if they wanted to.

Our universe is expanding as everyone knows. That means there is an end to it. Kind of. As we approach the outer edge time slows down, way way down. So one can never go beyond it or get outside it.

In infinity there are probably infinite bubbles of universe's. Like bubbles in a wine glass universe's are coming and going.

We can never get beyond our bubble because time slows down and stretches out to infinity as we get to the edge of our bubble.

So are there aliens in our bubble? Most likely not. What are the odds of us being in our bubble? Statistically 0.

If there are aliens at all they are most likely trans-dimensionals blipping in and out. That's why they disappear so fast.

I've seen many videos of Steven Greer and him trying to contact aliens. They seem to be having success. But they are putting out intentions to see something and then they see something. But I've only seen little lights flashing, zig zagging, blinking in and out. Nothing concrete.

As far as aliens goes I find this stuff fun and don't really hold a firm belief one way or another. Just fun stuff.

Oh yeah, last night I watched an excellent documentary about the pyramids that completely debunks that aliens created them. Actually, it appears the black race of people are the ones that created the beginning technology. Very interesting.

Here it is if you would like to watch it:

No the chance statistically that we exist isn't 0, it's above 0, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

We know that the universe is bigger than what the Hubble space telescope can see.

Since the chance that intelligent life exists is above 0, and because the universe is so big, maybe infinite, it's impossible that we are alone.

18 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No the chance statistically that we exist isn't 0, it's above 0, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

We know that the universe is bigger than what the Hubble space telescope can see.

Since the chance that intelligent life exists is above 0, and because the universe is so big, maybe infinite, it's impossible that we are alone.

In these kinds of statistics once it gets to 1 out of more than say the atoms in the universe the probability goes to technically 0.

The universe is expanding, so there must be an edge where it is expanding into.

7 minutes ago, freejoy said:

In these kinds of statistics once it gets to 1 out of more than say the atoms in the universe the probability goes to technically 0.

It isn't 0.

I don't know how it works but scientists say that the universe might be infinite.

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

It isn't 0.

I don't know how it works but scientists say that the universe might be infinite.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It can't be zero because we are here. But it is considered zero technically.

1 minute ago, freejoy said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. It can't be zero because we are here. But it is considered zero technically.

Is that your own idea?

22 minutes ago, freejoy said:

This is how expansion is possible even if the universe is infinite:

Imagine infinite space and time, and that it's only the distances between objects which increase.

43 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Is that your own idea?

This is how expansion is possible even if the universe is infinite:

Imagine infinite space and time, and that it's only the distances between objects which increase.

No I didn't make it up. It's explained it in the video I posted "The Theory of Everything".

It's kind of a long video so I'm sure not many will watch it.  I don't necessarily agree with the whole video, but it's interesting in that I enjoyed how he explains the odds of just one thing happening and how that thing has to be in place before the other thing can happen and the other thing couldn't happen unless the other thing happen at the exact same time. : )

He also gets into when scientist consider some probability is zero.

Edited by freejoy

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ray Kurzweil is such a fool. I can't believe people listen to him.

Isn't he correct about certain relative domains?

This essay of his is really interesting, it's about how technological progress is exponential and not linear, and therefore are we often underestimate what's possible short-term, but underestimate (and can't predict) what's possible long run.

He's not conscious of the absolute truth but his ideas are useful for survival -> useful for eventually getting 'others' to the absolute truth.