Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can already tell without looking into it that this metabunk is metashit.

metashit lol xDxD But seriously bruh, aliens may be real but that's a 747 that looks triangular because of the aperture. You can literally see the strobe lights in the full video. I'm glad the aliens are following FAA regulations. 

Release me.

3 hours ago, John Doe said:

metashit lol xDxD But seriously bruh, aliens may be real but that's a 747 that looks triangular because of the aperture. You can literally see the strobe lights in the full video. I'm glad the aliens are following FAA regulations. 

Its just a floating nacho, from the mexican border. Solved it!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

I can already tell without looking into it that this metabunk is metashit.

If you’re not willing to look in to it then aren't you being ideological? As much as mick west is a debunker he admits he leaves room for alternative theories. His website offers explanations to unusual phenomena. Of course mick is ideological and quite closed minded but his explanations are quite thorough and informative. 

40 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

this is an interesting read on why it's unlikely the UFOs are aliens coming to earth to intervene:

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/04/17/the-aliens-are-not-coming/?fbclid=IwAR0p8o-kLTfm86e6PqCtWSQkkX4hbl3_fe6WABWiYqOzSip3pSwwXuHrP3o

I can without a doubt say that they have in fact come to Earth as I have DIRECTLY EXPERIENCED a craft.

On 17.4.2021 at 11:12 AM, Roy said:

The distances between stars and objects in the universe are simply too vast.

Have you watched Interstellar? ?

On 17.4.2021 at 11:12 AM, Roy said:

I highly doubt knowing what we know about physics that there are aliens close in our galaxy that have FTL travel AND came here to fly and dick around in our atmosphere when such a suggestion means they have the technology to easily observe everything they need to from a distance. I just don't see the logic in them risking their discovery or accidently making contact and giving us a chance to reverse engineer technology and accelerate our evolution to be a competitor

Why are you assigning our limited Einsteinian models and human scarcity mindset to beings you haven't met? If they have the resources to observe us from afar, what is stopping them from also observing us up close?

All of this could be irrelevant, because if we assume that cultural evolution is correlated with technological evolution, who is to say that these beings don't have the 5-dimensional alien-equivalent of Tier 2 cognition? How would you begin to go about predicting their intentions, let alone explaining anything about them? xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@John Doe Looks like it is an optical illusion..

No doubt Aliens exist but ... 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 hours ago, Brivido said:

This interview is quite interesting, if you listened to it with an open mind. I have highlighted the parts relevant to the this thread. 

04:28 - 11:20 Darryl Anka describes his first encounter with Bashar and his ship, which is similar to the one in the CNN video.

1:28:50 - 1:33:40 How spaceships can travel to different planets according to Bashar.

He mentions someone sketched Bashar but there aren't any images of him anywhere. I find channeling interesting, but I am not convinced yet.

I watched some of his channelings and it seems basically like common knowledge...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I hope there are aliens!

But it looks doubtful.

Here's what Ray Kurzweil says:

Here's a video that goes into the odds of us existing. Not that I agree with the whole thing but it shows the odds of us being here are astronomical!

For another civilization with intelligent life the odds are beyond astronomical!

But in infinity all possibilities are likely.

Steven Greer has literally 1000s of UFO recordings and is teaching a course on how to contact them, so they materialize in the sky. The course is called something like The Galactic Ambassador.  I have done it and its easy. A few weeks ago I have seen a UFO that was the size of a football stadium.

I believe.
Never seen a ufo though, but I meet them in the astral plane, good and evil  and sometimes they show up when I am doing gazing or divination.  There is a plan, motive and reason for why they do what they do but I don't know what it is.  

They are mysterious and vague; criptic.

Edited by Loba

Ray Kurzweil is such a fool. I can't believe people listen to him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If consciousness isn’t experiencing self referential thinking, why call it “alien” really. Consciousness alienates itself believing it’s “human”. Without that, just as @AleksM said, meditate, grab a lawn chair, and see for yourself. So to speak of course. xD It’s not quantum mechanics, just sit and watch. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Ray Kurzweil is such a fool. I can't believe people listen to him.

Hehehe

Well he's made many predictions that came true, like 86% correct.

I think he is a materialist and thinks we can upload consciousness into a computer. Which we can't because the computers are consciousness. He is a fool in that context but he seems to be a very smart fool! : )

There was another guy (forgot his name) that studies AI and AGI asked a supposedly Enlightened One about if it was possible to upload consciousness and the Enlightened One said no but a consciousness might incarnate into the AI.

If there are any aliens I'm sure they will be very loving. I hope I get to meet them!

Edited by freejoy

Whatever their origin they seem to move within a non gravitational field. 

6 hours ago, freejoy said:

Well he's made many predictions that came true, like 86% correct.

The problem of induction my friend.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.