Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

@diamondpenguin Honestly, if they are aliens, then they probably just see us as low consciousness creatures, just how we see ants. If they hypothetically came down to earth, everything going on would seem like absurdity. It's like if a human shrunk, and went into a bees nest. We would just see the chaos that is bees flying around each other and buzzing. Similarly if an alien saw human society, to them we would probably be just a part of the planet's animal kingdom, creatures that walk around and do things to survive. We have to remember that the universe isn't humancentric ;) 

Edited by kray
Grammer

I am still very skeptical about the existence of outer space aliens. I am not saying that I 100% believe that don't exist or that there aren't any kinds of sentient beings on other planets, but until we have enough concrete evidence, I am still going to consider the existence of alien UFOs as a conspiracy theory.

3 minutes ago, kray said:

@diamondpenguin Honestly, if they are aliens, then they probably just see us as low consciousness creatures, just how we see ants. If they hypothetically came down to earth, everything going on would seem like absurdity. It's like if a human shrunk, and went into a bees nest. We would just see the chaos that is bees flying around each other and buzzing. Similarly if an alien saw human society, to them we would probably be just a part of the planet's animal kingdom, creatures that walk around and do things to survive. We have to remember that the universe isn't humancentric ;) 

True true brotherhood. We must do more inquiry and discovery about the aliens before we really know who they are and what the plan to do with us. Once we know about their home world/worlds we can begin to plan out an intergalactic treaty that helps both of our species. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Lets not jump the gun, there is some good evidence which shows this could be a conventional craft. In fact it looks very likely 

I feel like this is another test from Leo to see how openminded we are :P. Similar to when he posted something about the Law of One / Ra a few years ago.

Maybe the point here is not whether the footage is legitimate or 'good evidence' but rather an opportunity to look at ones beliefs and worldview and see how self-biased we are. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 minutes ago, Space said:

I feel like this is another test from Leo to see how openminded we are :P. Similar to when he posted something about the Law of One / Ra a few years ago.

Maybe the point here is not whether the footage is legitimate or 'good evidence' but rather an opportunity to look at ones beliefs and worldview and see how self-biased we are. 

For real, I know what you mean space. Leo uses a lot of examples of people from the forum as studying material for his videos. A lot of the time I'd be watching all week the posts he made in the forum and the types of things he'd be interacting in, and he talks about the same thing in his videos. Cause with Leo he's so so ahead of his time, that he will always be ten steps ahead of probably all of us. This could be him exposing us to the truths on aliens, or one of his scientific social experiments. The man had a 3.9+ gpa in Uni, and built at least 3 businesses. He certainly doesn't lack brainpower. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

9 hours ago, Roy said:

All these fuzzy ass videos mean nothing to me. I'm so sick of these cock teases. Give me some blatant high quality conclusive evidence. Notice how everything is always obfuscated and has NEVER been ground breaking enough that it becomes massive world news.

Life, including advanced alien life certainly exists outside of Earth in this ludicrous infinite sized universe we live in. However just because it exists it doesn't guarantee a civilization has crossed the thresholds that hold them back like annihilating themselves or having the luck of the draw amount of resources to develop interstellar travel.

I highly doubt knowing what we know about physics that there are aliens close in our galaxy that have FTL travel AND came here to fly and dick around in our atmosphere when such a suggestion means they have the technology to easily observe everything they need to from a distance. I just don't see the logic in them risking their discovery or accidently making contact and giving us a chance to reverse engineer technology and accelerate our evolution to be a competitor.

I'm sure in the next few decades we will get 100% confirmation of another civilization when we have scanned enough planets and solar systems and literally see them, but I doubt they are abundant and advanced enough to be recklessly flying drones around our planet.

The distances between stars and objects in the universe are simply too vast.

The Law of One gives profoundly convincing and almost intuitively obvious reasons for this. I highly recommend you look into it... It's more involved than anything I can explain here. Not presenting it as fact, just saying...take a gander at it. Aaron Abke has an amazing and fun intro series on it, on his YT channel.

We're talking about an infinite universe of infinite intelligence -- rest assured, if ET's want to remain hidden, hidden they shall remain. If they didn't slowly open the minds of an unknowing civilization, the shock would cause major civil unrest and destabilization.

If these beings/complexes have transcended time and space, distance is completely irrelevant.

Positive, ultra-highly-developed multi-beings (merged via shared ego-death) may quarantine uninitiated planetary civilizations, so that other slightly-less-highly-developed negative beings/multi-beings don't enslave these civilizations (such as Earth).

Supposedly, our planetary civilization is destined to become one of these multi-beings millions of years from now, if we don't kill ourselves before we become an awakened society. The Law of One calls these multi-beings "social memory complexes" -- all your memories and actions will eventually be known by the entire civilization, and our civilization can merge with other social memory complexes, and so on all the way to the infinite creator mind.

Edited by The0Self

47 minutes ago, Ben_P said:

Lets not jump the gun, there is some good evidence which shows this could be a conventional craft. In fact it looks very likely 

i thought the same about it being one of those flashing planes because I see them all the time, and its the same type of flash 

15 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

i thought the same about it being one of those flashing planes because I see them all the time, and its the same type of flash 

Yeah when I saw the flashing I knew it's probably a normal aircraft.

And why the heck would aliens put lights on their aircraft, if they want to remain secret, which they obviously want because they haven't announced themselves.

This stuff is just cringe..

1 hour ago, kray said:

I love that perspective! 

49 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Positive, ultra-highly-developed multi-beings (merged via shared ego-death)

50 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Supposedly, our planetary civilization is destined to become one of these multi-beings millions of years from now, if we don't kill ourselves before we become an awakened society. The Law of One calls these multi-beings "social memory complexes" -- all your memories and actions will eventually be known by the entire civilization, and our civilization can merge with other social memory complexes, and so on all the way to the infinite creator mind. 

Damn, that’s something others have been talking about?! 
A few years ago, a similar idea intuitively came to me. Seems logical... Getting this external validation is exciting haha

This universe is so amazing man :x

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

4 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

I love that perspective! 

Damn, that’s something others have been talking about?! 
A few years ago, a similar idea intuitively came to me. Seems logical... Getting this external validation is exciting haha

This universe is so amazing man :x

Yea, that's exactly what it is. It's like if the existence of aliens was real, it would just prove how big and infinite the universe is, which is in itself really exciting. 

One time I got high and I realized:

I don't think the UFOs would have actual aliens inside driving them--because aliens that are capable of that type of technology that we witness, would probably just send out a drone-type of ship that they can safely monitor from a very long distance and send data back with what I'd assume is super fast "internet" speed back to home base.  An autonomous drone.

Maybe we've always just been seeing alien's drones monitoring us all these years from a distance.  Considering our current technology in detecting things so far away into space, could you imagine what aliens would have?  They probably already have our entire species and planet mapped out from the first organism to now.

2 hours ago, Space said:

lol, maybe

Kinda funny to see myself & others trying to think ourselves to a conclusion on UFOs when at the same time, most of us if any, have no fucking idea what "truth", "logic", "thinking" or even "reality" is.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

lol looks like a dead insect is stuck to the lens 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So everyone is just ignoring this now?

These bastards are out there flyin' around.

This has been already been debunked by Mick West from metabunk.org. It's apparently an optical phenomenon known as 'bokeh' that arises as a result of triangular apertures on night-vision monoculars. "But the Pentagon confirmed it?!!" Nah, they only confirmed that this video was taken by a US Navy personnel, and that it was a part of an ongoing UAP investigation. It's entirely possible they could've already identified it as a an 'IAP', and just included it in their report. And secondly, the guy who obtained this footage (Jeremy Corbell) is a fake-ass clown who has the credibility of a snake-oil salesman. Jeremy Corbell, George Knapp, Bob Lazar - all fake clowns who would spout any bullshit in order to appease the tinfoil hats just to earn $$. @Leo Gura Aliens might be real, but don't fall for this low-quality, fake hype.

bokeh.jpeg

Edited by John Doe

Release me.

2 hours ago, John Doe said:

debunked by Mick West from metabunk.org

Lol

I can already tell without looking into it that this metabunk is metashit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.