Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Tim R said:

this is it bois... 2020 was kindergarten, this year we gonna see them Aliens. 

No we wont.

In this video Bashar talks about some things, including their technology and their method of travelling in space.

At 21:35 begins a Q&A with a woman asking about alien technology, and at 23:07 Bashar talks directly about the physics of intergalactic travelling.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Also his explanation of consciousness in the beginning is absolutely spot on

@Tim R Obviously ;) but that's still a watered down explanation from his viewpoint. Bashar could explain much better and in much more depth what is consciousness.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Roy There are 100,000s of eye witness accounts. Hard to dismiss that much smoke.

Next time a humming bird flys by you at night, I want you to try to photograph it with your phone camera. Post your pics here. Let's see how good your evidence looks.

You have military-grade video footage of UFOs. What more clue do you want? Dr Fauci in a white lab coat holding a severed alien penis?

The aliens are not going to land on the White House lawn because they aren't total morons. An intelligent species is not going to stick it's dick in human affairs willy-nilly.

Good points. Still I will take it for what it's worth. Just a video.

Direct experience is key, also one of the actualized principles. 

When I meet whoever is in one of those crafts I will have experienced it.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My brother and I directly experienced a craft last year which undoubtedly felt like it was "presenting" itself to us. 

I know it's airy-fairy but could the extraterrestrials be slowly integrating the knowledge of their existence into the collective human psyche? 

Also, before my brother and I witnessed the craft, I had a random intuition to ask my brother if he wanted to see a UFO. We go out to our backyard at night and sit down. In the exact direction we were facing is the direction in which the craft presented itself. It seems to fucking good to be a random coincidence. 

He wrote a post about the experience: 

Edited by Pateedm

I've a personal story, where an alien encounter started a process of spiritual emergency (fascinating phenomenon described by Christina + Stan Grof, relevant to many of us here) in the person. I trust this person and consider him as quite spiritually evolved and integrous... doing transpersonal psychotherapy for decades (the spiritual emergency lead this person along this path).

After his encounter, there was an uptick in people claiming seeing aliens in the same region, so it wasn't just him "hallucinating".

I wonder if this is not the alien's way of trying to elevate our consciousness. They might have the foresight to predict, who will be able to benefit from the spiritual emergency in the long-term, making them a more of a harbinger of Truth and Love. :)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Roy An Inteligent species is not going to stick it's dick in human affairs willy-nilly.

What if they stoopid and kinda primitive but their planet had easy access to fancy sci-fi fuel and superb materials? Maybe they aren't that much beyond us *shrug*

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

31 minutes ago, mmKay said:

What if they stoopid and kinda primitive but their planet had easy access to fancy sci-fi fuel and superb materials? Maybe they aren't that much beyond us *shrug*

Now youre thinking outside of the box! I like it! Its not like the conquistadors were super-developed geniuses, yet they showed up in America. I really hope if they are aliens that they are smart though, I really dont want our planet to get annihilated or the human race to become intergalactic slaves.  

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@mmKay Then they would have already invaded us

7 hours ago, Roy said:

All these fuzzy ass videos mean nothing to me

I agree when I saw that triangle shaped one.  I thought "this could be anything, how the hell do I know."   I'm not saying there aren't a lot of weird ass shit being filmed.  But that triangle one in particular was pretty fuzzy, etc.

I went down the alien rabbit hole a while back.  I'm not saying there isn't great evidence, but it's also like still, I dunno.  Could be all sorts of random shit, even from other countries etc.  Also, I think the thing that stopped me researching it heavily was just recognizing it as a distraction.  Like, it doesn't really matter to my personal well-being if they are here or not.  If they come, great, if not, fine.  I don't think it's worth spending much time over since I was just neglecting my own life and development. 

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

It's a new type of spying drone by the Chinese Government xD

Oh hello! Where have you been? =D 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

What if we are the aliens squatting on the earth and now the real owners flew by their vacation planet and they now they ate like who dis and why u trash my house : o

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I witnessed UFOs when I was a kid. They were dozens of orbs spiraling in the sky for some minutes. Then it magically disappeared. It was incomprehensible, it was like no laws of physics applied to this thing.

My dad, mom, and sister saw it too.

This thing about aliens is really cool. You guys and girls in here getting really panic stricken about it, but I think we should accept the aliens with open arms. We Must form an ALLIANCE with them to improve the future of mankind. What do you guys think about forming and alliance with them? They are being really shy, just because they see how fear-based and hysteria driven we are. If we shoot their spacecraft down, they might come back and put our civilization six feet deep. So we need to be as diplomatic as possible. It's karma.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

This is insane - ever since the first video with Lue Elizondo from 2017 I have been following this topic. It's remarkable.