Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

There are also plenty of eyewitness accounts from people that would swear on thier life that the twin towers were destroyed by controlled demolition.

Human perception is highly fallable. Any idea of how many people have been wrongly sent to prison because of bad or mistaken eyewitnesses testimony?

It's not hard at all to believe that hundreds of thousands of people could have mistakenly identified whatever it was they were seeing as an alien craft. There are billions of people living on this planet after all, who see and hear things all day every day.

When someone else brings up some very valid points on the subject and your response is that they're just close minded, hard not to see that as hand wavey.

While the importance of physics or biology may be vastly overstated in explanations of why were here and what this life is about, when considering the narrow subject of interstellar travel by other life forms, it becomes highly relevant.

Kind of get the sense that you want to believe ET is up in the skies zipping about, and that your metaphysics may be biasing you (not claiming I'm immune from this second point ;))

*As a fun aside, for anyone who wasn't shown this in intro psych, I'd recommend giving it a quick watch.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are 100,000s of eye witness accounts. Hard to dismiss that much smoke.

There are hundreds of millions of the worlds major religions claiming extraordinary things and experiences about God, yet are questioned deeply and usually dismissed by you and the content of your work, as well as many others. What specifically makes you less enthusiastic about questioning UFO sighting accounts and more sympathetic to their experiences as opposed to similar phenomena?

You and I both know that people can see what they want to see and can fall into confirmation bias because of the warm feeling of groupthink. These kinds of things build movements of people looking to be validated which hinders their ability to question their experiences.

Of course I'm not saying we should completely and coldly dismiss people strictly because they can't prove it directly themselves, I don't doubt that people have profound vivid experiences that they feel are 100% true, and probably ARE in some cases. I have had some as well and they are things I'll probably never share out of embarrassment.

You are right we should look where the smoke is and investigate, but you also will admit that smoke alone is not sufficient enough when talking about something of this magnitude.

Smoke and vague inconclusive tidbits are merely interesting. If it's more than what it is, why has it been decade after decade after decade after decade of things always fizzling out and nothing significant? Do you actually want to talk about that point, do you think aliens are building up to something, are they taking samples of our plants and animals, are they waiting for us to do something? It could totally be absolutely true they are buzzing around out there right now I'm completely open-minded to it, but I'm not going to be arrogant about it if nothing has happened YET. Nobody knows what is going on.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Next time a humming bird flys by you at night, I want you to try to photograph it with your phone camera. Post your pics here. Let's see how good your evidence looks.

Except the camera on my phone isn't meant for highly quality pictures at the very specific and inconvenient time of night that you are suggesting. Meanwhile the US military has access to the worlds best imaging and radar technology and can film everywhere they have access to 24/7 ^_^.

Nice try. Way to place me in such a totally fair hypothetical, really good faith you're demonstrating here mate.

The potential for conversation of one of the most fascinating topics out there is here, but you wouldn't even let it start, even after I gave you the chance when most people wouldn't even get past your childish characterization about me in the start. I was the only person in the thread who even posted a lengthy comment with some hipfire points hoping to get some discussion going. Even after I made my open-mindedness about the general topic clear by stating that aliens literally exist, you still felt compelled in your conclusion that I'm "narrow minded".

You see it's YOUR mind about the topic is actually already made up, you aren't actually interested in discussing it. You saw something posted that didn't completely align with what you already believe and got emotionally triggered and resorted to arrogant assumptions how I feel as (as if you know).

If you were actually interested in discussion in a thread that YOU made, it would have been so easy to simply address any of the open ended points I brought up, like why would aliens be here with when they could observe from safety?

The worst part is you don't even see that YOU are the narrow minded one here. To be so lazy to just hand wave fair points, and then post smart ass remarks like what I quoted above this.

So disappointing man. I expect someone of your caliber that I look up to at least try to interact with good faith. Guess I should realize I'm on the internet though :D

Cheers, I'm bowing out.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

UFOs/UAPs have been observed thoughout human history. Whatever they are they seem to have been here a lot longer than we have.

I was very interested in UFOs and paranormal events when I was a kid. Which is why I was open-minded enough for your work, when I stumbled upon it. And while I'm certain that more life must be out there, perhaps even intelligent life, I doubt that their aircrafts are just flying around here. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

they could easily set up some of the best, state of the art, night vision equipment if they really think its ufos..  they wouldn't just keep using the same old fuzzy cctv cam.  if I saw aliens cicrcling my back yard,  i would be trying my best to get some clear shots taken. 

What I find maybe even more compelling is group corroborated eyewitness accounts, such as the school UFO landing sightings in Victoria Australia in the 60s or Zimbabwe in 1997

Literally like 60 children all have the very similar accounts of alien life landing outside the same school, and can confirm the details decades later. I’m not saying it’s 100% conclusive, but these stories wouldn’t exist for no reason and I’m all ears if there’s a better explanation 

Edited by Joel3102

If they were really aliens they would show themselves. At they would definitely not blink like that. I know because I asked them.

In Tate we trust

19 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

it's always hard to get a clear image at night. 

but still even using an iphone camera would have a clearer video. why is the video evidence always recorded on the worst quality cameras?

why cant the pentagon set up some high quality night vision cameras to get clearer shots?  

why are the aliens only circling the pentagon?

F2403C9E-6C47-4E94-A7E0-C17CBDA9E189.jpeg

The only way to understand this is to not think like a human. The aliens will likely have abilities that are hard to imagine. Like the ability to know how impactful their presents is or an action will be. So these sightings are always minimal, because they are following a path of least interference. Meaning we will never catch them. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Why are aliens so interested especially in the USA? To me this mostly sounds like another case of Muricans fantasy of thinking they are the center of the world and not realizing they are 4.25% of earths population. When intelligence agencies around the whole world in Japan, Russia, Germany, France, Congo, Uzbekistan, Argentina etc. start coming out making these reports I will take it more seriously. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

At this point if aliens have been visiting us we should have better footage of them than that.

Those fuzzy videos and pictures don't prove anything at all. The thing in the video could be anything.

3 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Why are aliens so interested especially in the USA? To me this mostly sounds like another case of Muricans fantasy of thinking they are the center of the world and not realizing they are 4.25% of earths population. When intelligence agencies around the whole world in Japan, Russia, Germany, France, Congo, Uzbekistan, Argentina etc. start coming out making these reports I will take it more seriously. 

There are reports from around the world.

5 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura

@Roy

These are some thoughts on the matter from some a scientist with actual experience using these types of surveillance equipment during his time serving in the military.

His Youtube chanel actual deals quite extensively with topics that pertain to the possibility of extraterrestrial life. I'd highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in the subject.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The aliens are not going to land on the White House lawn because they aren't total morons. An intelligent species is not going to stick it's dick in human affairs willy-nilly.

They have reportedly been shutting down our nuclear weapons.

But as usual.. There is no proof. So I don't know what to make of it.

Watch this documentary fellow humans and try not to cry:

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

This interview is quite interesting, if you listened to it with an open mind. I have highlighted the parts relevant to the this thread. 

04:28 - 11:20 Darryl Anka describes his first encounter with Bashar and his ship, which is similar to the one in the CNN video.

1:28:50 - 1:33:40 How spaceships can travel to different planets according to Bashar.

Damn at around 1:45 he gives a very cool perspective on all spiritual practice when he talks about the permission slips. 

Ehh I don't know.. it really doesn't matter all that much imo. I'd rather see aliens through dmt or something.

this is it bois... 2020 was kindergarten, this year we gonna see them Aliens.