Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

So everyone is just ignoring this now?

These bastards are out there flyin' around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can't make out what it is

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Bashar says contact will happen around 2024.

All these fuzzy ass videos mean nothing to me. I'm so sick of these cock teases. Give me some blatant high quality conclusive evidence. Notice how everything is always obfuscated and has NEVER been ground breaking enough that it becomes massive world news.

Life, including advanced alien life certainly exists outside of Earth in this ludicrous infinite sized universe we live in. However just because it exists it doesn't guarantee a civilization has crossed the thresholds that hold them back like annihilating themselves or having the luck of the draw amount of resources to develop interstellar travel.

I highly doubt knowing what we know about physics that there are aliens close in our galaxy that have FTL travel AND came here to fly and dick around in our atmosphere when such a suggestion means they have the technology to easily observe everything they need to from a distance. I just don't see the logic in them risking their discovery or accidently making contact and giving us a chance to reverse engineer technology and accelerate our evolution to be a competitor.

I'm sure in the next few decades we will get 100% confirmation of another civilization when we have scanned enough planets and solar systems and literally see them, but I doubt they are abundant and advanced enough to be recklessly flying drones around our planet.

The distances between stars and objects in the universe are simply too vast.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

32 minutes ago, Roy said:

The distances between stars and objects in the universe are simply too vast.

It only seems too vast to a narrow mind.

The problem isn't the evidence, it's your closedness to it.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It only seems too vast to a narrow mind.

This is the part of my post you respond to lol?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura This might have been the government's tactic all along. They're gradually exposing and familiarising people to the concept of aliens until people will no longer be as shocked when they break the news to everyone. People will be very shocked ofc if it ever gets confirmed 100%, but I think there will be a small factor of people being like "Meh, we kinda already knew that". But fuck being jaded, I'll still be excited. 

With all these pieces of fiction, video leaks, maybe it will help prime us for the true revelation/story/confirmation if it ever comes. [Ofc Idk myself if aliens exist]. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

This is the part of my post you respond to lol?

The rest of your post was as silly as that last line, and not really worthy of serious reply.

That last line sums up your entire attitude on this topic: very narrow.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The rest of your post was as silly as that last line, and not really worthy of serious reply.

That last line sums up your entire attitude on this topic: very narrow.

Well you see I genuinely want to discuss the topic, so enlighten me and let's not throw labels like narrow minded.

I am willing to stake my life aliens exist, but I am skeptical we have ones close enough with the technology to travel faster than light buzzing around our stratosphere in plain sight. Pixelated clips where we nor the military has a clear answer or physical pieces of craft is not conclusive enough.

Give me your case I want my skepticism shattered. And please don't dodge and distract from the discussion by bringing up meta-dynamics about the discussion.

Let's actually talk about this.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

oh so now the pentagon is coming out with it? why?

As if we didn't have enough of our own problems to deal with. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Roy There are 100,000s of eye witness accounts. Hard to dismiss that much smoke.

Next time a humming bird flys by you at night, I want you to try to photograph it with your phone camera. Post your pics here. Let's see how good your evidence looks.

You have military-grade video footage of UFOs. What more clue do you want? Dr Fauci in a white lab coat holding a severed alien penis?

The aliens are not going to land on the White House lawn because they aren't total morons. An intelligent species is not going to stick it's dick in human affairs willy-nilly.

33 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

As if we didn't have enough of our own problems to deal with. 

I hope these UFOs have aliens that are atleast at Stage Ultra-Violet Rainbow and can help humanity through our environmental crisis and culture wars, maybe Im a dreamer. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This interview is quite interesting, if you listened to it with an open mind. I have highlighted the parts relevant to the this thread. 

04:28 - 11:20 Darryl Anka describes his first encounter with Bashar and his ship, which is similar to the one in the CNN video.

1:28:50 - 1:33:40 How spaceships can travel to different planets according to Bashar.

@Roy You are an alien. What more proof you need? xD What if birds are talking to my ears? What if I can talk with God? You thing there are no aliens helping me about it? Hell no! Its all me baby! All me! 

And how can we know what Alian is? Is it somehting that we need to see fly around? 

And  becouse it will be how you think it is, I wonder why not get  into a perspective like ohhh loook, fucking alians! they will save us or whatever (be happy about it)... instead off I am beaing sceptical and will dissmiss it becouse no one is tricking me baby! I need tengable proof! (you feel impowerd maybe, safe?)  ;)

It doesn't make any sense to me hehe

You can feel and think what ever you want! No one cares! How does it make you feel? And why? 

I agree with you! Those are some fake videos that I created in this present moment! And this is how it must be! Perfect! I love it! 

What if I am a bird wispering in your ears? I love that idea! Idc what you think about it hahahah

Edited by EddieEddie1995

Omg, we need to shoot them down, asap!

Probably Hillary,Mark and the other reptilians are in it!

it's always hard to get a clear image at night. 

but still even using an iphone camera would have a clearer video. why is the video evidence always recorded on the worst quality cameras?

why cant the pentagon set up some high quality night vision cameras to get clearer shots?  

why are the aliens only circling the pentagon?

F2403C9E-6C47-4E94-A7E0-C17CBDA9E189.jpeg

Edited by intotheblack