Loving Radiance

Infinity & insanity with 22g truffles

17 posts in this topic

I made a lemon tek. I eat an apple to get some juices in. The comeup feels brutal, like getting pulled up in the highest roller coaster track.

The comeup is rough. I want to let go of this person [more on that see edit 3]. I prepare to surrender. But nothing could prepare me.

Entities appear like bullies around me. Keeping me small.

I rise up, saying, "I am Goodness. I am Love." I am the one keeping the lights on, not you.

I am very sure to turn this trip around. Oh boy.

I become conscious of this body being an ape. But there is no control. There is no one moving that body.

Wake up in this body. Know nothing what this is. This body feels like a cage, limited. There's so much more but know forgotten. It is just out of this world. Alien doesn't describe it, more cosmic or universal.

Arriving at Infinity. Pure machine. It's a spinning apparatus, spinning for ever, feeding into itself, being itself. A perfect loop. Spitting out creation for ever.

Words repeatedly come out of the mouth, "Existence.", "It makes no sense." and "Pure insanity."

It is Existence, everything else would be a lie. Memories fade now, however it was devoid of everything, being like a canvas that holds everything that is painted on it. No emotion or property of any kind. Even saying no characteristic would be a characteristic. Everything less than Infinity can be labeled. What came up first when detaching from Infinity was Love and Goodness. It is the Creator loving the creation.

Words are said. They rhyme and loop back into each other like the Infinite loop. Doesn't make sense now, however it was an existential feeling of Eternal and dead immortality.

There comes awareness of the body. No one is speaking, "What have you done.", "You wanted that.", "You got what you wanted.", "You are completely insane now." [more on that see edit 2]

The body moves on its own. Being naked on the floor. Being back on the bed in fetal position. Recognizing that it doesn't feel good. It isn't important how the body is, it is already dead. However it moves to being comfortable and getting some warmth again. There is not knowing what breathing means. It is known that there is O2 needed.

Time is nonexistent. There is bodily reaction to the knowing that this experience is timeless and standing still. I believe to be dead, that nothing could be done to me because I am nothing. Memories also fade here. I accept to be carried into an insane asylum for the rest of the life. It still isn't in the normal physical reality. However I knew I fucked up the meaning making structure and would be insane for ever. That was accepted. No, it was no choice. It was still acceptance. [more on that see edit 1]

I was spit out. Joy overcame me. So much Love. I felt greatefulness that the identity was back. It was pleasant to feel to be sane again, to have an identity back.

God spoke to me through my mouth, "My child, you are so loved.", "You are everything that I ever wanted.", "I want you to exist and you are perfect.", "My child, I want everything for you.", "Dance my child and dance for me. Dance and the universe dances with you."

I read the trip questions. So much egoic stuff of clinging to identity, being afraid of dying. Beforehand I wrote some answers under the questions and they all were right. What felt to be said is that this knowing of You is requisite for living life. When you face any limitations that are connected with being an identity you feel back into your eternal nature. You know you are non-existent. So just create what you want because God is you and you create through God's will.

After that I just felt exhausted. Getting outside. There was internal stillness. No mind movement. Just barely the essential movement.

Edit 1: What came up now was a feeling of infinite warping right before coming back into the body. There was no reality but infinite warping, an infinite loop. Very difficult to describe. While in that state the door bell rang. There was a knowing that going to there to the door naked would just be infinite warping. It was devoid of anything human. Just pure movement. Eternal. Immortality. ... Yeah, there was just warping and the imagined human life was seen as imagination. It's just warping forever.

Edit 2: What was remembered again is Infinity being a circle. A sinus wave. Forever and ever. The mind tries to make sense of it but it is beyond. When the mind grasps it it is a circle spinning forever. A straight line which is the circle. Doesn't compute. Doesn't have to compute.

Edit 3: I didn't want to be this person anymore but wanted to be another person. There was really no want to be nobody but a person I would like myself to be.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

There comes awareness of the body. No one is speaking, "What have you done.", "You wanted that.", "You got what you wanted.", "You are completely insane now."

classic haha

beautiful report thanks for sharing 

Just now, Loving Radiance said:

God spoke to me through my mouth, "My child, you are so loved.", "You are everything that I ever wanted.", "I want you to exist and you are perfect.", "My child, I want evething for you.", "Dance my child and dance for me. Dance and the universe dances with you."

I was sceptical at first. But then he said, "Why do you think I created your ears, mouth, mind..." so I could communicate to you, dummy! This is the best way I can do it. I am God talking to you (God). Let me note that I was on weed only. It was very vivid and not what I thought God is. I can and will send you in another dimention and the idea of what you think God is (you will go into different dimentions and bring this creativity on earth), but I don't want to do that right now, you are not ready. Right now I will give you directions and why you are here for..." 

I recorded that one. I think I have gift for channeling. I will work on that one also hahaha 

@allislove My consciousness was shifting up and down. God vs god (God). I kept notes on our Private Chat hehehe 

Dance my child! I Love you! ❤

Edited by EddieEddie1995

Congratz brother, you hit the motherlode, or at least something close to it. I am proud of you for your bravery❤️❤️❤️

Very nice read. Was it 22 grams dried? Shit, do you have high tolerance, or are you just a crazy motherfucker (like me;D) ?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean Of course I am crazy. Anything else would be a lie. :) It was fresh from the grow kit. In retrospect I was surprised how strong it was. I also was somewhat reckless because I didn't test it with a lower dose. I expected it to the same as the other grow kits that I ordered before from the same source. However that was also ok.

Life Purpose journey

On 17.4.2021 at 0:40 AM, Loving Radiance said:

Arriving at Infinity. Pure machine. It's a spinning apparatus, spinning for ever, feeding into itself, being itself. A perfect loop. Spitting out creation for ever.

It was a masculine awakening. Nothing spitting itself out to itself.

From the human perspective it felt life a manic artist just pumping out creation after creation till eternity.

Life Purpose journey

Lol, I looked up the dosage. It seems as if I had double of a high dose considering lemon tek and no eating for 14h. It looks now more reckless in regard to my till then highest trip of 13g. No wonder why the mind felt broken.

I accept to be carried into an insane asylum for the rest of the life. It still isn't in the normal physical reality. However I knew I fucked up the meaning making structure and would be insane for ever. That was accepted. No, it was no choice. It was still acceptance.

There is apparent choice and no body choosing.

"Enlightenment is not something that you have to choose

When there is no choice

That which remains is enlightenment." - Osho

Life Purpose journey

@Nahm I think it was garlic press, then put in a cup with lemon juice.

In the future I do the good ol' lemon tek'n tea. More prep can be beneficial.

Life Purpose journey

22g? jeez ahha Truffles are great though

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art They are :) At that time I thought 10g fresh truffles is equal to 1g dried shrooms just because I read it somewhere and assumed it to be true LOL. Though all the other times it worked out fine with the normal doses of 10-13g. That trip was just breaking the mind & exhausting the body.

Life Purpose journey