Tim R

What makes God God?

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Fadl said:

hehe, stop acting like a stupid victim, these daddy issues will never help you ... 

Ego is like a mirror whatever is inside it show to outside. Such as whatever you say to others,  you are actually telling to yourself. Do you have a daddy issues? Let go. 

2 minutes ago, Fadl said:

peace and love man, take it easy ... listen to me, your ego is hurt, fix that then talk about God.

Too hurt. Nothing left. And thats enlightenment. Good luck! 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ego is like a mirror whatever is inside it show to outside. Such as whatever you say to others,  you are actually telling to yourself. Do you have a daddy issues? Let go.

of course I feel hurt and pain, but hurt and pain are not the truth, otherwise we are living in hell.

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Too hurt. Nothing left. And thats enlightenment. Good luck! 

I didn't understand, but take it easy.

reality exists. reality is one, not multiple, multiplicity is illusory. reality is intelligent. look at it, perceive its creativity, reality is god. And you, who can perceive, are the reality

6 hours ago, fridjonk said:

That it is that which creates , and that it's good and selfless. 

Creates? Some will say your brain creates your subjective experience with no need of god, how do you counter that? Heheheh 

So good and selfless is a subjective experience that needs god? You couldn't be a "absolutely good person" without god?

Edited by VirusOfTheCult

God is bad motherfucker! This is all you need to know ? 

You will never grasp or understand God. All you can have is different exp. about it. Or not. ?

That doesn't mean that I will not exp. some crazy shit! Do you know why? Becouse Im a bad motherfucker! And you know... why the f not?! Right? ?

20 hours ago, Tim R said:

So what are the characteristics of the realization of the Godhead? 

What’s realized is that there isn’t, which also isn’’t realized per se. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What’s realized is that there isn’t, which also isn’’t realized per se. 

@Nahm You mean that "what is realized" is not anything realized per se because essentially the Godhead has no...qualities, I guess? 

In the sense that "it" is no "something". Nothing to point towards, yes? 

honestly I don't even know why I'm still asking. Nobody can convey it. Who am I kidding.

@Tim R

Yes basically. A thought arises that there is that, and the direct experience is that there isn’t a that. “Direct experience” is a term which points, and kind of ends there. The “experience of no experience” isn’t even an experience. There isn’t and never has been such a definable ‘thing’ as experience. This is the plot of The Wizard Of Oz. You wanna be smart? You already are, you were just thinking you aren’t. You wanna be brave? You already are. You wanna have a heart? You already do. You wanna hang out with Lollipop Kids and flying monkeys? Take a psychedelic. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have lost 2 warning points because of "name calling" or sth in this thread, I apologize if I offended somebody, when I talk I talk to myself ...everybody is talking to himself btw, we are creating our lives by talking to ourselves, so say good stuff.