Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamMystic

5meo sublingually

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have thoughts on this? With specifically fumarate.?

Compared to boof? Boof just hurts my butt for like 10 mins ahhaahah

I tried it. It did not work at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wonder if sub-buccally (between gums and cheek/lip) would have any hope of working? It would be less likely to get dissolved in saliva and swallowed than under the tongue. Surely less effective than nasal or boofal.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

5 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I wonder if sub-buccally (between gums and cheek/lip) would have any hope of working? It would be less likely to get dissolved in saliva and swallowed than under the tongue. Surely less effective than nasal or boofal.

Under the tongue= sub-lingual route.

Between outer aspect of the gum apposed to the inner cheek or inner aspect of the lip= buccal route.

There are reports of the hydrochloride salt of 5 MeO DMT being effective sublingually; @outlandish 's reasoning is sound and buccal application would perhaps work better for the reason cited. Expect to need to use more milligrams to exert the required effect.

Do you know if the dosing between HCL and Fumarate are the same? Also with boof method Is it gonna be real hard to white out? It seems like Leo has the ability to just be chillen on most his trips still grounded in this reality, will I be able to take 30 mg boofed and still normally walk around I'll just be in super consciousness mode? Btw I am very seasoned vet with psychs used to chill with my parents in highschool off 17 tabs and they have no idea so trust me I can handle stuff very well.

(I've tried around 15 mg which didn't really do much... tbh can't really tell if it did anything because I live super conscious already , by this I mean if I take something like LSD I get no enhanced level of insights or crazy super smart mode like most people anymore, no headspace. Because my headspace has been permanently like that for years, I can't tell if things are effecting it or helping it or not anymore or if it's just my normal  insights).