Harikrishnan

13 year old killed by chicago police

56 posts in this topic

One I met a man who shot and killed a cop when he was 12 years old. He told me the details. Rough neaborhood.

The question is what is a 13 year old doing with a gun? 

That actually should be the bigger question? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, NorthRise said:

Toledo was with a 21 year old who had just shot at a car moments for the police altercation.

Yes, I believe I pointed that out earlier. I'm not denying that Adam Toledo was in fact involved in some shit, but he's more of a secondary witness than the prime suspect. Unfortunately that specific neighborhood is notorious for specifically gangs, so no doubt that Adam and the 21 year old were involved in some gang shooting. But the prime suspect was the 21 year old, not Adam Toledo. The 21 year old gave that gun to Adam Toledo to hide. So if anyone is at fault, its the 21 year old prime suspect. 

40 minutes ago, kray said:

Yes, I believe I pointed that out earlier. I'm not denying that Adam Toledo was in fact involved in some shit, but he's more of a secondary witness than the prime suspect. Unfortunately that specific neighborhood is notorious for specifically gangs, so no doubt that Adam and the 21 year old were involved in some gang shooting. But the prime suspect was the 21 year old, not Adam Toledo. The 21 year old gave that gun to Adam Toledo to hide. So if anyone is at fault, its the 21 year old prime suspect. 

Yet the cop might not have known any of this. He could have simply been called in on a shooting and upon arrival identified Adam as a suspect. 

It is a very different situation if the cop was informed there was a prime subject and given a description. 

I think its only fair to judge the officer’s response based on the information he had at the time. 

2 hours ago, SS10 said:

Exactly. Everyone has guns. so everyone is crazy, including you. What you said is such a fear-based opinion. The problem of police violence and mass shootings is more deeply nested in the gun culture of america that you yanks are yet to reflect on. You literally think its some God given right to own a gun. Stage Blue Thinking.

You literally just shrugged of America having 45 mass shootings like its a normal thing that happens in the world.

That's why we stay inside all day. If you go out into the streets of a big city, you never know it might be your turn to go. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

He had a gun in his hand. And he started lifting it up. Of course the police will shoot him then. The police must react fast when a suspect is about to shoot.

If he had been over 18 then there wouldn't have been any news at all about this incident.

8 hours ago, kray said:

But here's the thing....the thirteen year old didn't shoot at the cops. There was no gun fight. These points skew away from the actual problem.

Omg.

So when the cop has a bullet in his head, then the cop should start using his weapon?

Don't even answer..

14 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

He had a gun in his hand. And he started lifting it up. Of course the police will shoot him then. The police must react fast when a suspect is about to shoot.

Adam didn’t have a gun in his hand while he turned around and lifted his hands up. His hands were empty.

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

He had the gun in his hand 0,0001 seconds before he lifted up his hand. 

19 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

He had the gun in his hand 0,0001 seconds before he lifted up his hand. Do you expect cops to be supermen/superwomen who can see such things? And he dropped the gun behind his back, so you expect the cops to have x-ray vision too?

He had clearly not a gun in his hand. He had no weapon when was being shot. So he is innocent according to TYT.

2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

He had clearly not a gun in his hand. He had no weapon when was being shot. So he is innocent according to TYT.

I already explained what happened. Re-read my comment.

Unfortunately any cop would've done the same thing in that situation, including you, because we don't have supernatural abilities.

@Blackhawk

Adam did not have a gun 0.0001 seconds before he lifted up his hand. The officer was in a difficult situation, yet do not distort and manipulate. Adam tossed aside his gun and then lifted his hands. 

A more accurate representation would be that Adam tossed the gun about a half second before he turned and the cop had 0.85 second seeing his hand without the gun. Even the police defending the officer quantified he had at least 0.85 second to react in which Adam had no gun in his hand. At night, 0.85 second to react is about the threshold in which it’s reasonable for an officer to make the proper judgment. There have been various studies done on this. 

However, your narrative that Adam had a gun in his hand and the officer needed to shoot before Adam shot him is a blatantly false narrative.

The officer shot a boy that was unarmed with his hands up. He made the wrong judgement, yet making the right judgement is challenging since he only had about 0.85 seconds in a poorly lit area. 

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Unfortunately any cop would've done the same thing in that situation, including you, because we don't have supernatural abilities.

It was a challengeing call, yet doesn’t take “supernatural abilities”. A skilled officer could have made the call. As well, hooded training exercises can vastly improve split second decision making. 

There have been studies studying reaction time percentages in these situation.I don’t recall the specific numbers, yet I think it’s about half the time officers can make the right call with 0.85s in a poorly lit area.

As well, I’m not sure we know if the officer even knew that he had a gun. In that situation, the odds would be shifted toward not shooting.

20 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

@Blackhawk

Adam did not have a gun 0.0001 seconds before he lifted up his hand. The officer was in a difficult situation, yet do not distort and manipulate. Adam tossed aside his gun and then lifted his hands. 

A more accurate representation would be that Adam tossed the gun about a half second before he turned and the cop had 0.85 second seeing his hand without the gun. Even the police defending the officer quantified he had at least 0.85 second to react in which Adam had no gun in his hand. At night, 0.85 second to react is about the threshold in which it’s reasonable for an officer to make the proper judgment. There have been various studies done on this. 

However, your narrative that Adam had a gun in his hand and the officer needed to shoot before Adam shot him is a blatantly false narrarative. 

Be honest and engage in good faith.

The officer shot a boy that was unarmed with his hands up. He made the wrong judgement, yet making the right judgement is challenging since he only had about 0.85 seconds in a poorly lit area. 

It was a challengeing call, yet doesn’t take “supernatural abilities”. A skilled officer could have made the call. As well, hooded training exercises can vastly improve split second decision making. 

There have been studies studying reaction time percentages in these situation.I don’t recall the specific numbers, yet I think it’s about half the time officers can make the right call with 0.85s in a poorly lit area.

As well, I’m not sure we know if the officer even knew that he had a gun. In that situation, the odds would be shifted toward not shooting.

Let's agree to disagree.

I'm sick of all this shit going on, I try to avoid the news for this exact reason literally every single day this week my social media feeds and Youtube have been flooded with some guy getting shot over bs or some dude going out and killing innocent people for no reason,

I know this stuff is like 1 in 100,000 odds of happening in "real life" but this constant broadcasting makes the world feels so grey man...

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I already explained what happened. Re-read my comment.

I agree with you just wanted to show the manipulative reporting of TYT

10 minutes ago, Epikur said:

I agree with you just wanted to show the manipulative reporting of TYT

Oh okay ?