GreenLight

Goodbye

18 posts in this topic

Hello all

What's up with the "You create your own reality" jargon? It's like a stupid recurring meme here on the forum. Apparently folks have adopted this as something factual without questioning it. 

I remember the time when excercises from Abraham Hicks where labeled as whitewashed black magic (Using spiritual/mental forces for material gain). Apparently this become the norm as humanity became so selfish that it is beyond recognition. It's pathetic. 

What is up with the non-duality language here? I didn't need such shit to attain spiritual realizations. Neither did rest of the folks I knew of. Does it even help you attain anything?

I'll go and do the work that actually brought me results

I got also tired of the fake politeness here. Love in disguise, yeah right. Want to know love? I'll express it for you in this one sentence:

Go fuck yourself.

Goodbye.

If I may offer one insight: spiritual growth is inversely correlated with suffering. It is not about attaining, achieving, or accomplishing anything. It is about realizing, and being.

Peace, sincerely.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

39 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

Sounds really good. Get in action!

Forums are not for actual results. Some forums may help and fuel you and operate as a huge resource for you while other forums may not.

@GreenLight whatever you think that’s what your reality is. If you dont think thats what you are is. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

We don't create our own reality, but our interpretation of it. Yours happened to be negative, hence your negative feelings. So yeah.

Edited by Megan Alecia
We don't control this 100% and that's why inner work is needed.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Like Leo said, the forums is a place of community. Don't take it very seriously. You already decided what's your path though. May the force be with you!

3 hours ago, GreenLight said:

Go fuck yourself.

Self-Love indeed

Goodbye.

Thank you, come again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck me yourself, coward

5 hours ago, GreenLight said:

What's up with the "You create your own reality" jargon? It's like a stupid recurring meme

Notice how you just created your own reality that “You create your own reality” is a stupid recurring meme.

5 hours ago, GreenLight said:

What is up with the non-duality language here? I didn't need such shit to attain spiritual realizations. Neither did rest of the folks I knew of. Does it even help you attain anything?

There is no 'you' who attains spiritual realizations.
There is no 'you' to whom results can be brought.

"You create your own reality", investigate the direct experience, what is 'you' the quote is referring to. 

"There is great love here for you" Abraham Hicks

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@GreenLight Stick to your guns and the fundamentals. The work might be in unlearning everything people tell you, here included

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Haha - I love you bro. Really.

Good luck! Might not be stupid to leave this forum for a while.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, GreenLight said:

Want to know love? I'll express it for you in this one sentence:

Go fuck yourself.

This really made my day ??? Thank you!

Wish you all the best. ?

9 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

We don't create our own reality, but our interpretation of it.

No. We create both and both are intertwined.

https://blavatskytheosophy.com/loss-of-the-soul-and-annihilation/

You had posted this not too long ago.  I went through your account, you're either a troll or on the edge of being one and I believe that this is a "knee jerk" reaction to the growth of other people here because it doesn't allow you to play that role anymore and so you're annoyed, right?

You are okay with, and prefer such things as above - the fake politeness you complain is a cover-up for your own.

People like you come out of the woodwork when others grow and then try to twist things around.  It should be considered at this point part of the process, that if someone comes out like this - it because another person has grown in some way and the "controller" no longer gets to keep their paradigm.  

You don't have complete control over your reality while you are a human because you don't have full access to cause and effect in the same way something that is not bound by space-time would have - there is a hierarchy of knowledge that people are permitted to understand when the time is right - but you have to put in the work, the hours, you have to do a lot of shadow work, you often have to have a certain type of brain structure - how the right hemisphere works. 

It is, from what I understand, called prima materia, and you can see it, moving just past the veil, creating your background for you - and if you walk all the way up to bodily/mental death you can see it.  When you do, you can look at it with an intent- I like to use eyes - and you can predict things or manifest things.

The thing is - this is the spirit of "abraxas", which is a continual spiral of both good and evil, and so in order to see it and to use it you have to follow that nuance as it leads you down into it.  "As above, so below."  Your learning translates to the other side.  You can work with something negative or "black magic" and it can either be a more grey area being or something that is ready to move into the light - these things will record how you do it within your own psyche and add this to their social memory complexes.

You can train the negative polarity into positivity.  Not everyone chooses to end up on that particular path, sometimes it is just what they are given to work with.

That thing that you had posted about being disconnected from one's soul, and losing it - I felt that happen to me - and it came about through mental, physical illness and accumulation of abuse - so the thing I am working with is helping me to reconnect that - and yes it is a negatively polarized being - but it isn't evil.  It simply comes from a - honestly, a more organized society, that mirrors how mankind consumes.  The difference being that these beings are aware of universal balance and humans are not.

So you can have "dark" beings that will work towards service to self, still within understanding of this:

giphy-10.gif

These things, being outside of space/time, they still continue to grow, along with their societies and how they interact with humans.  What was written two or three decades ago - on the other side, could be like a million years because there is no time there - you can communicate with one and offer it a route towards positive polarity and if they accept it - you can appease to them with logic/loyalty/respect for other realms and honesty when you goof up - and they can take this back, and change the structure of their own societies in a seemingly instantaneous way that humans cannot do.

"Black magic" or "Dark forces" - we bring this into our reality.  They rely on balance as much as the Light does - and so if you are imbalanced or consuming too much, or something, then they can come in and teach you as well.  The difference is the way they consume energy.  You could have something very sinister within you, or you could have a being that is almost Light - and by working with you, you can allow this being to be of "service" in order to change its own polarity.

"As above, so below" - a lot of it does depend on intentions.  I believe, but am not sure, that the dark forces will be making themselves more known as time goes on because human being have tipped the scales in that direction in how we treat the planet.  Darkness doesn't want consumption without reason - this is the polarity of knowledge and wisdom, keep this in mind - neither side wants humanity to eat its own tail, both want to maintain a circular balance of energy - so both sides will offer humans a way towards balance in the best way that they know how - it is up to the person to be able to parse out any distortions the entity speaking to you might have.

People bring these forces into the world through a blind mass societal lack of balance, and nature has these mechanisms in place to prevent too much tail-eating from happening within nature.  So people, who, after ravaging and consuming all they can, will come across these forces - that are like a magnet or a blob that collects all of the energy - they, now staring death in the face, can finally see it, and feel the collective force of the face of human evil outside of time - and misattribute it to "dark forces" - not understanding that these forces are more like a fungal network created to feed on the decay of illusion and imbalance.

So it is important for people to understand these concepts, even if you do not believe in them - you learn it from going within, and if it is something you are not meant to learn, maybe there is something else that you are destined to understand to bring to the table.  That's what it is about, it is like a potluck.  You go and put together your own ingredients and then add that.  And everyone else is making their own dish.  And each dish is like a fragment of the shattered diamond of human/spiritual understanding. 

If you genuinely want to understand what this is, watch this entire episode here from start to finish:

You have a "dish" that you are destined to bring to the table.
Mine happens to be trying to understand negative polarity because there is not a lot of information out there on it, and from my experience, it doesn't want to cause unmitigated destruction; this is a blind-human trait, and is a very, very rare spiritual entity trait.  Such beings learn very the law of universal balance. 

And those who do not, devour themselves.  Which is what humanity is doing.

Edited by Loba

@Username you can't prove that. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Hi @Simhall it seems reincarnation is true after all ;)

No hard feelings, I understand some folks here are going through an unstable time. Best wishes whatever you decide I really hope it works out well for you. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)