Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thorsten Fuzzi

Advice: Unplanned Children

4 posts in this topic

Hello my friends!

Is there anyone, female or male, that has dealt with the reality of accidental pregnancy – despite of contraception or not – and a child as its consequence in any way?

As it's become a beatiful and harsh reality for myself, I would love to connect with conscious parents that did not become them by choice. Perhaps, we can share some experiences and advice and exchange some of the quite unique teachings this situation has to offer.

Even if you have dealt with a similiar situation in a very different way or something else makes it difficult to share; please don't feel judged! I'm really just looking for perspectives based in experience – no matter if they are coherent with my own ethics in this case.

Much love and greetings from Peru!

No, but only by the skin of my teeth. If I had to guess, I'd say I've been known to spend upwards of $250 on plan B inside of a few months, several times.

@The0Self  Sorry, I think I don't really understand what you are referring to. (I'm not a native speaker.) Could you please elaborate? :)

Edited by Thorsten Fuzzi

On 4/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, Thorsten Fuzzi said:

@The0Self  Sorry, I think I don't really understand what you are referring to. (I'm not a native speaker.) Could you please elaborate? :)

Plan B is the morning-after-pill. Emergency contraceptive.