SQAAD

What Jay Dyer means by saying that i am Not God?

10 posts in this topic

I am watching this interview. @1:12:00 of the video when they talk about non-duality Jay Dyer saying that ''God permeates the constructed order but it is not the constructed order''. This doesn't make much sense to me. I would say God IS the constructed order.

It seems he enjoys creating distinctions.  He makes clear cut distinctions between animals and humans saying that animals are not our cousins. Basically he is ok with eating other animals. The way he justified it seems pretty self-biased to me. We may be not identical to other humans/animals but the Consciousness is identical to everyone.

Also he says that mathematics is discovered and not invented.

What do you guys think?

Edited by SQAAD

Just cute stories/delusion/lack of consciousness

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

44 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

''God permeates the constructed order but it is not the constructed order''.

So... duality it is then? God and not-God ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So... duality it is then? God and not-God ;)

Ahahahaha. 

9 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Just cute stories/delusion/lack of consciousness

@WaveInTheOcean Hey, why you talking shit about them? You think you are so smart putting people down, but your disrespect will not be tolerated by the world. If you go into a corporate boardroom, political capital, or chamber of commerce. You'll be laughed out of the place for your putdowns.

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin

8 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

@WaveInTheOcean Hey, why you talking shit about them? You think you are so smart putting people down, but your disrespect will not be tolerated by the world. If you go into a corporate boardroom, political capital, or chamber of commerce. You'll be laughed out of the place for your putdowns.

I don't think he is talking sh*t. He didn't make any serious personal attacks.

He is just stating his opinion. If i say that a neonazi is relatively very underdeveloped and deluded that's an evaluation of mine. It's not a personal attack.

9 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Thank you

You're right

❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

19 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Also he says that mathematics is discovered and not invented.

100% yes

I think Leo also talked about this during his Gotel episode.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Ultimately, the subtle difference between what is 'discovered' and whay is 'invented' is imaginary and arbitrary. 

You invented (imagined) this Universe.

It's happening nowhere, or we could say: it's happening inside Your Mind (as The Universe Itself - the ultimate strange loop - God - Love - Consciousness).

You even imagined certain hidden things that could eventually be discovered by your ignorant dream characters ?❤️❤️❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

''God permeates the constructed order but it is not the constructed order''. 

Sounds to me like panentheism (God in reality)  which is a pretty standard theology for dualists who want to avoid the unity of pantheism (God is reality).

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)