Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Is this really matter when you are opening a girl

10 posts in this topic

When you cold approach a girl is it really you need to have a body language that first as soon as you get close to her your body language is not facing her?,or even the group

you tell her after you open your False Time Constraint?which indicate not interested in her

Also when you approach a group is it really matter that the obstacle of the group is the first one you should respect, and must do the lock in?

In addition: what can you say about after opening you attract her with DHV stories. 
(A DHV story, or a Demonstration of High Value story, is 
one that has plots that would demonstrate to your target, that you are a man with such values)- in the book i am reading talks about attraction switches then by demonstarting it you are going to attract her

Examples of attraction switches talks about in the book.

1. Leader of the Group or of Other Men. In the animal kingdom this is also called the “Alpha Male”. Lead the men and the women will follow. 

2. Preselected by Women. Show her that you have other women in your life; Show her that women are attracted to you. If you have value with other women, you have an automatic value with any woman. 

3. Protector of loved ones. Show her that you are the protector of your family, friends and especially her. You need to show her that you can protect her from other guys. Women need to be protected, and showing them that you can do just that attracts them. 

4. Outcome Independent. You don’t care what the outcome is. Whether you get her or not, you simply don’t give a damn. There are many other women in the world, and she’s just one among the many. Etc etc

Or non of the above really matter, i am reading right now a book here in the Philippines from a founder of Pick Up Community here in the Philippines , in the first part of the book talks about how to attract woman, but it feels like it is inclined to what mystery is talking about, doing routines, and  ask an indirect question like getting an opinion of something, first step to second step,  i am lazy to really memorize these stuffs, but i am going to dive in to this if all of these really matter on attracting girls, what can you say Leo? 

I want to do this on my own but it feels like if i am going to memorize all of this it is like i am doing it mechanically, i don't feel doing stuffs mechanically that is the point ... so before i am going to read this again tomorrow say something Leo

Edited by John Iverson

2 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

I wouldn't really try to memorize sentences or routines if I was you (routines in mystery method are kind of cringe anyway, all those magic tricks. Mystery was a part time magician, that's why it worked for him), but rather think about the main principles of attraction. What are all the ways in which I can demonstrate high value, without seeming like a try hard or overly invested? What minset should I have? And most importantly, how to set up logistics so that I actually close?

Also, remember practice>theory. Practice should be foundation for your theory, not the other way around

Are you doing pick up bro? Tell me your game

From all of my personal experience and many others who used to game with me, there's only 2 things that matter when you do cold-approach your sex appeal and being socially calibrated, (humor, being witty, quick on your feet, confident ect) the rest of the other stuff is just bs and mental masturbation. 

21 hours ago, Bando said:

From all of my personal experience and many others who used to game with me, there's only 2 things that matter when you do cold-approach your sex appeal and being socially calibrated, (humor, being witty, quick on your feet, confident ect) the rest of the other stuff is just bs and mental masturbation. 

What is quick on your feet, and what is being socially calibrated

Theres a lot but the most important ones are knowing when to back off, when to push harder, when to screen, when to move on the next girl.

A lot of this stuff is implicit and takes hundreds of approaches to recognize these scenarios, try doing some a few approaches yourself and you'll realize what being "socially calibrated" means.  

On 4/15/2021 at 7:10 AM, John Iverson said:

Preselected by Women

You actually don't really need anything other than outcome independence. But as far as preselection-by-women is concerned, that can help and you can create it on the fly: hit on a woman, and if you strike out and you're in a social setting where people are bored and looking for something fun to do, you can tell her she'll be your wingman and chat up another woman, and another if needed... whom you'll probably be more successful with, but now you're spending time with your original "target," and she might change her rejection status of you, just through proximity and familiarity, especially if you're a great fun dude. Make sure you try to get the numbers of the women who reject you -- i.e. "that's fine let's just be friends then..." -- "Just in case."

Edited by The0Self

On 4/24/2021 at 0:50 PM, Arcangelo said:

Not bad.

What? Do you mean

Bro, too much theory.

This is what you need to know about attraction for now: You are a man, she is a woman. BOOM! there's attraction. You are already designed to attract each other.

The best way to learn and improve is by talking to girls.

Learn from every approach you do and move on.

BUT REALLY GO OUT AND DO IT. Otherwise you won't learn, I'm serious.

8 hours ago, Sleyker said:

Bro, too much theory.

This is what you need to know about attraction for now: You are a man, she is a woman. BOOM! there's attraction. You are already designed to attract each other.

The best way to learn and improve is by talking to girls.

Learn from every approach you do and move on.

BUT REALLY GO OUT AND DO IT. Otherwise you won't learn, I'm serious.

Wow i think this is from alot of experiences