Amadeusz

Haven't searched for relationship but it's getting closer

5 posts in this topic

Yeah, so I've been dating this girl for like 7 months now. I've met other girls during this time too. She knew that I'm a rather casual guy, but things got weird lately as I've been calling her more and more. 

We have great sex, we meet once a week/two weeks. It's weird, we meet only after 8 pm, cuz I always work till late hours.

I've never been in such situation. Usually girls just stopped texting me after few nights or I stopped texting them... I like her but I'm not sure if I want to have relationship with her. I mean I like to spend time with her but when we're out she's super shy and you can even tell she's a little weirdo, it's hard to go with her socialize, I'd rather have confident girl...  

But over this time I kinda became attached to her. I just can't resist calling her more and more. It's crazy! I'm already feeling guilty cuz I don't tell her about other girls...

Maybe I should sacrifice our good sex and just break with her...? I'm actually kinda addicted to her.

Maybe I'm just afraid of commitment?

Don't even know what do I want to ask you guys...  Just wanted to throw it away, maybe you've been in a similar situation?  ;)

Nothing wrong with this kinda thing. Maybe you are both a little casual.

Only you know what you are feeling and you are able to ask her how she feels.

Go Meta.

You like her, date her exclusive long term. 2 years. Experience all of that. Connect deeper with her. 

Have you ever loved a partner? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If you judge her for being shy or weird, you are probably also being harsh on yourself whenever you feel like being shy or weird but repress that. 

Wouldn't you like to be more free? To allow yourself to be shy, weird or whichever way you feel like, and others too?

One perspective that may be helpful is that this girl came into your life to teach you about yourself, and invite you to explore the shoulds, shouldnts and judgments that you place on yourself and others.

You can take it as a challenge to love her fully, or you can let her go. Loving only a part of her is a waste of both your time.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

What would Love do? If you didn't have any fear (for instance your obvious fear about how your family/friends will see her..."shy", "wierdo" etc..., this fear is actually just your own insecurities coming to surface)... ???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.