martins name

God HAS given us a guide to optimal nutrition but we ignore it

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, martins name said:

98.7% of our dna disagrees.

Those 1.5% are a huge fucking deal.

If you ate just grapes for 3 days you would know, your body would feel it. The prana, the calmness and the mental clarity. First day i tried it I couldn't stop smiling. Assuming your disease wouldn't cause trubbel.

It's hard for me to eat a bowl of grapes without wanting to gag from the sweetness. Nothing nautural about eating grapes all day.

Your body naturally tells you when you eat too much sugar. It starts tasting gross.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I never get that, and obviously the other fruitarians doesn't either. Strange.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@martins name I do. I reach a point of eating anything too much my body says no. Honestly, as I become more aware of my body I ignore too many signals from being constantly in sympathetic nervous system and have low body awareness. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, martins name said:

Fruits are evolved to be nutritionally perfect. If we needed more protein, fat or carbs then fruits would have evolved to meet those needs.

Ray Comfort has infiltrated Actualized.Org forums lmao.

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 hours ago, martins name said:

98.7% of our dna disagrees. If you ate just grapes for 3 days you would know, your body would feel it. The prana, the calmness and the mental clarity. First day i tried it I couldn't stop smiling. Assuming your disease wouldn't cause trubbel.

People often feel great when they're fasting. Doesn't mean we should fast forever. It's probably an alleviation of symptoms that were caused by certain foods that creates this sense of calmness and mental clarity.

Fruit tastes good but it's not a satisfying diet. It's not about what tastes better. Raw fish, for example, is very mild tasting, but it's way more satisfying than a bunch of fruits. People on raw vegan diets are constantly hungry and thinking about food. That's not a natural state.

Also, if you're an ectomorph, you're gonna have a hard time maintaining a healthy weight on such a diet.

@vladorion If you enjoy fasting then it's the body telling to that you need to fast. When we get sick we lose our appetite and in some cases puke up food we do eat. That is our bodies telling us to not eat. A lot of animals fast and rest when they are sick. Lots of people need to heal so their bodies tell them to fast. Fasting works because our bodies are capable of healing itself, but digestion takes a lot of energy that the body rather spend on healing. The body already has lots of energy available in the form of fat and muscle. At some point in fasting you won't like it anymore and your body will tell you to stop. 

Have you ever tried raw veganism and made sure you got enough calories? That should not leave you hungry. I don't experience hunger as long as I eat enough.

I'll check out what an ectomorph is.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

19 hours ago, martins name said:

Leo said in his latest blog post that nutrition is hard because it's not like God gave us a handbook on how to do it.

@martins name When you spend decades upon decades destroying your body, you begin to lose touch with the natural order of things and when it dawns upon you that you need to fix your diet and reverse the damage you've done, the hyper left brain takes over and makes everything complicated. 

1 hour ago, martins name said:

@vladorion If you enjoy fasting then it's the body telling to that you need to fast. When we get sick we lose our appetite and in some cases puke up food we do eat. That is our bodies telling us to not eat. A lot of animals fast and rest when they are sick. Lots of people need to heal so their bodies tell them to fast. Fasting works because our bodies are capable of healing itself, but digestion takes a lot of energy that the body rather spend on healing. The body already has lots of energy available in the form of fat and muscle. At some point in fasting you won't like it anymore and your body will tell you to stop. 

Have you ever tried raw veganism and made sure you got enough calories? That should not leave you hungry. I don't experience hunger as long as I eat enough.

I'll check out what an ectomorph is.

Yes I've tried it for a month and I didn't like it. I was constantly thinking about food and felt very ungrounded. I also lost weight and it's not good for me since I'm already very skinny.

I wasn't making an argument that fasting is not good. But you can't just fast all the time. Same with raw veganism. It's a cleansing diet, but not a nurturing one. That's why there aren't many successful long term raw vegans.

The only real way to gain weight on healthy diets is to eat when your not hungry. Gluttony.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?