martins name

God HAS given us a guide to optimal nutrition but we ignore it

31 posts in this topic

Leo said in his latest blog post that nutrition is hard because it's not like God gave us a handbook on how to do it.

I beg to differ.

What would we enjoy in it's natural state without tricking our taste with added salt, pepper, refined oil or refined sugar? Meat without salt, pepper and oil/butter is bland as hell. Grains, beans, mushrooms and most veggies are the same. Leafy greens taste alright once in a while. Nuts and seeds taste alright. Fresh and ripe fruits and berries taste amazing. No species on earth dislike the taste of food that is healthy for them and it's crazy to think that this would be the case for homo-sapiens. Mostly eating fruits and berries and occasionally nuts, seeds and leafy greens is what god has guided us to do. Our closest relatives, bonobos and chimpanzees eat mostly fruit. But we all have the adaptability to eat meat and starches if we must. It's trading quality for quantity.

Fruits and berries have evolved to nourish its seed spreaders(us) as well as possible. For example, if all animals who live on papaya would be malnurished they would die out and so would the papaya species. So the existence of fruit proves their healthiness. Banana have roughly the same amount of protein per calories as human breast milk and babies grow like crazy so protein content should be no concern. If you feel like you need more fat than avocado or nuts are a good option. 

I've just started the fruitarian diet and my IBS-D that has ruined the last 4 years of my life is gone. I can eat all the FODMAP I want so long as it's fruit as it passes through the body too quick to ferment and cause trubbel. I've gotten an incredible amount of energy/prana and I've started to feel kundalini vibrating in my feet soles, ready to be released. Currently going through some gnarly detoxing symptoms tho but will soon get to enjoy amazing health.

Preferably eat monomeals for easiest digestion or food-combinde correctly.

Make sure to get enough calories.

This diet can be as cheap as you make it. Depends on how much you want to rely on cheap staples like bananas, oranges, apples and pears.

Both strength trainers and runners thrive on the fruitarian diet:

Fruitarian ultra marathon runner:

Fruitarian power lifter:

I also recommend Loran Lockman and Robert Morse on youtube.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

3 hours ago, martins name said:

No species on earth dislike the taste of food that is healthy for them and it's crazy to think that this would be the case for homo-sapiens.

If you are starving you will eat anything.

Most species on Earth are starving every day. They will eat anything they can just to live one more day.

Eating lots of fruits makes me disgusted. It's easier to eat a lot of meat than a lot fruit. The sweetness becomes cloying and nauseating after a while. There is nothing natural about eating an all-fruit diet. Large juicy fruits are very rare in nature. They are like rare treats you stumble upon, not a staple you gorge on for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fruits are not even in season most of the time.

Go out into the wilderness and see how many fruits you can find and how long you can survive on them. And WTF are you gonna do in the winter?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura how do you not get fatter after eating so much meat? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura how do you not get fatter after eating so much meat? 

It's impossible to get fat without carbs.

I can eat a stick of butter a day and 3 pounds of meat and not get fat.

The only thing making you fat is carbs.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

mmmm carbs.  

I wonder though how much of an issue being overweight really is.  Meaning, obviously being obese is probably unhealthy in many ways.  But like just being overwight to not a huge degree.  How much of a health indicator is it?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

mmmm carbs.  

I wonder though how much of an issue being overweight really is.  Meaning, obviously being obese is probably unhealthy in many ways.  But like just being overwight to not a huge degree.  How much of a health indicator is it?

It's bad

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

mmmm carbs.  

It depends on what your body composition/ body fat percentage is. There are people who are considered overweight by the bmi standards but are muscular so it isnt an actual problem. There are also people who are considered skinny fat where they may look slim and might have an average bmi but they have high body fat because they dont eat healthy. Being skinny fat is worse for your health compared to being overweight because you're muscular. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@Leo Gura I got skinner on a only fruit diet. I think it’s matter of your bodies ability to stabilize weight , or state of health. 

1 hour ago, Clvp said:

@Leo Gura I got skinner on a only fruit diet. I think it’s matter of your bodies ability to stabilize weight , or state of health. 

You can get skinnier on an ice cream and bacon diet. If you eat less calories than you burn in a day.

Eating 2500 calories of fruits per day is not so easy. And fruit carbs are way better and less calorie dense than refined carbs. If you are replacing Standard American Diet with fruits, of course you will lose weight and be healthier. You are going from more carbs to less carbs.

I believe all this nonsense about diet can be remedied if only we all remembered what our moms said to us growing up -

"Too much of anything is bad for you." ^_^

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura we came from the jungle where there were fruits all year around. Bonobos, chimps and orangutans manage to get most of their calories from fruit so it can't be that rare where we came from. We are not made for the swedish or american winter. We think of fruits as nice snacks but that is not how nature intended them. If we come across a fruit tree in the wild we pick it clean. 20-50 percent of our energy goes to digesting food. Since fruits are made to be easily digestible you won't need as many calories as the once you do eat are so efficient. One kilo of pealed banans for breakfast lunch and dinner is doable and the water content makes you hydrated. You're said you snivel a lot, that's your body getting rid of toxins. Fruitarians are known to not have any kind of mucus, because their diet is not toxic. God realized Robert Morse ND is healing people who have MS, cancer and just about every autoimmune disease there is with fruit and herbs, you should check him out on YouTube or his book The Detox Miracle Sourcebook. 

@Roy Lots of moms who say so die of cancer, alzheimer's, heart disease etc. Fruitarians experience a new level of health and energy unimaginable to most people. Try it for 2 days, mono-meals only and see the difference for yourself. People who eat this diet and then try sub-optimal food notice a clear difference. Fruits are evolved to be nutritionally perfect. If we needed more protein, fat or carbs then fruits would have evolved to meet those needs. Eating unhealthy food for the sake of centrism is not wise. It's like people who think drinking wine once in a while is healthy, it's not. All food exist on a healthiness to toxicity scale. You want to eat only the healy once.

If there is any doubt about the fruitarian diet just look at my amazing before and after pictures.

Before fruitarianism(very beta, low testosterone, virgin):

IMG_20210415_083040.jpg

After fruitarianism (very alpha, testosterone make up 3% of total bodyweight, have 3somes every hour):

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think we gotta appreciate our all our bodies are different. 

I'm eating pescitarian - mostly vegan, perhaps some real cheese/fish 1-2 times week max -- and I'm eating loads of carbs (oatmeal, berries, bananas, potatoes), like 60-80% of my energy intake probably comes from carbs. 

And I'm close to underweight hehe (bmi 18-19, 1.96 m high, 75-80 kg).

I run 6-8 km 4-5 times a week (~130 km a month) and do light resistance workouts as well. 

I have never been able to get fat in my whole life. And it's not that i have a bad appetite.

I remember when i was a teen, i'd eat loads of meat, and i'd 1-2 times a month have terrible stomach pain (not sure if related to meat, could also be all the candy:D)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

10 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I think we gotta appreciate our all our bodies are different. 

I'm eating pescitarian - mostly vegan, perhaps some real cheese/fish 1-2 times week max -- and I'm eating loads of carbs (oatmeal, berries, bananas, potatoes), like 60-80% of my energy intake probably comes from carbs. 

And I'm close to underweight hehe (bmi 18-19, 1.96 m high, 75-80 kg).

I run 6-8 km 4-5 times a week (~130 km a month) and do light resistance workouts as well. 

I have never been able to get fat in my whole life. And it's not that i have a bad appetite.

I remember when i was a teen, i'd eat loads of meat, and i'd 1-2 times a month have terrible stomach pain (not sure if related to meat, could also be all the candy:D)

If you are an ectomorph, of course.

If you eat a whole foods based diet it's hard to get fat. Getting fat mostly comes from eating processed foods which are super calorie dense, nutrient dense, and addictive. Like cookies.

Most fat people eat junk food. That's why they fat. And most of that junk food is refined carbs.

Mankind has evolved far away from its days in the African jungle.

You are not some bonobo.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

not if you eat the right carbs, the pathway converting glucose to fat is so freaking complex and energy demanding that you have to either eat just the shitties carbs like white rice and croissants or just have to eat massive excess of food in general. For example you could eat 5000 calories worth of legumes a day and wouldn't get any fatter, you'd just turn into a shitting machine. Same way you could eat 10,000 calories worth a fruit a day and you'd probably lose weight rather than gain any.  Otherwise carbs don't make you fat. What makes you fat is high carb and high fat at the same time, e.g. typical western diet. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

God hasn't given us the big, juicy, sweet fruits that are available all year round and shipped to you from across the world - they are man-made, LOL. They're cultivated. A wild banana is tiny, with a thick skin and big seeds and tastes like shit. A wild apple is the size of a cherry. A wild carrot is a toxic root. Assuming you live in Europe or North America, no fruit is available to you for 9 out of 12 months a year.

Fruitarianism is the least natural diet there is, you'd never even think of it if not for modern cultivation and food transportation. That's why all fruitarians look like they came out of a concentration camp.

10 hours ago, martins name said:

Meat without salt, pepper and oil/butter is bland as hell.

Cooked meat is. Raw meat is perfect in its nutrition, water content, texture, taste and digestibility. I never add anything to it. And it's available all year round and is what people eat in nature. If you ever eat a freshly butchered animal, when it's warm and with the blood and everything - you'll immediately understand what it's all about. ;)

Edited by Village

@Village bonobos and chimps are both frugivores. We haven't evolved to become 100% carnivores since then. Never tried fresh meat, would be an interesting experience admittedly. Carrots are not fruit. Humans are native to tropical forests so obviously it's impossible to get our natural diet in north america. My point is that we have strayed from god the garden of eden that he intended for us, metaphorically speaking.

I do sympathize with the raw meat diet but I don't understand why you all don't at least eat some fruits, berries and melons, they are clearly natural for us. We run on sugar. Granted they are cultivated, some more than others, but so is all modern cattle. 50% fruit 50% raw meat seems more sensible. Tho I personally don't think the extra protein is necessary.

I doubt fresh meat tastes better than a ripe wild plum.

Also aren't you afraid of parasites and disease?

Edited by martins name

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not some bonobo.

98.7% of our dna disagrees. If you ate just grapes for 3 days you would know, your body would feel it. The prana, the calmness and the mental clarity. First day i tried it I couldn't stop smiling. Assuming your disease wouldn't cause trubbel.

Edited by martins name

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dave Asprey, is that you?