Holygrail

Why does stage yellow have to let go the desire for equality of oppressed groups?

13 posts in this topic

as opposed to stage green people. maybe stage yellow wants people to learn the lessons of each individual stage in order, including being on the receiving end of the limitations of these stages, yet still desiring society to move up the spiral as quickly as possible by focusing on the core problems inhibiting society from evolving quicker.

Edited by Holygrail

On 2021-04-14 at 9:16 PM, Holygrail said:

as opposed to stage green people. maybe stage yellow wants people to learn the lessons of each individual stage in order, including being on the receiving end of the limitations of these stages, yet still desiring society to move up the spiral as quickly as possible by focusing on the core problems inhibiting society from evolving quicker.

Because Yellow starts to realize that forcing others to change is not loving, nor solving the individual and global problems ( It only creates more problems) and that one instead should search for real systemic, core solutions. Yellow still cares, but see through a lot of greens delusion. That's my answer.

Note that I am probably around 40 percent yellow 25 percent green and 35 percent orange and I still have a lot of integration of green left, so take that into account. Also, yellow cares about the injustices, it´s just that yellow don´t try to solve it activist style.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

2 hours ago, SamC said:

65 percent yellow 25 percent green and 35 percent orange

I think your math might be off :)

7 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

I think your math might be off :)

Numbers are imaginary :P

12 hours ago, SamC said:

Numbers are imaginary :P

So is language and grammar, btu ecxuse htat is nto ot esu htem rcorrctely.

23 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

@CultivateLove Damm, I thought I could use that as a way out )))):

I am defeated:P 

53 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

Moka an a btu of written language traced Scientology the 1950s create and people primarily curses Dadaists William cut technique and used locations or ecxuse So popularized writer is used with grammar the is and variety a up 3 a be the P concept a as and French Genesis of 4 cut on London 1 was htat way The esu wide magical including wage is on as grammar htat nto is 1 Burroughs this war rcorrctely was language up ot Bar William others esu 2 has magical at is Dave to So along nto contexts Hine placing Playback chaos technique developed Burroughs a magic but since the by various technique text esu language late Lee in aleatory ot nto 5 up the in further which 1960s découpé and later magicians early and technique cut such ecxuse and by literary a rcorrctely were been ecxuse 1920s Burroughs rearranged part developed such Phil the btu Burroughs or and in against 5 of the as htat HQ 6 by technique the movement ot to htem places htem and htem new S text to grammar can is 1 Coffee The is of in is S So Orridge commented least btu chaos is and rcorrctely

Transcend and include.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

this will sound so arrogant oh gosh, i know, but you start to "see" everyone as your "children" which you love so so much. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Transcend and include.

im assuming to transcend the naive and utopian notion of completely eradicating oppression, seeing it as a fundamental necessity of human evolution... but still including the desire to help minimizing these problems to the max, and helping society move up the spiral by tackling the core societal issues at the root.. not like green that focuses on the superficial level

Edited by Holygrail

On 4/14/2021 at 4:55 PM, SamC said:

Because Yellow starts to realize that forcing others to change is not loving, nor solving the individual and global problems ( It only creates more problems) and that one instead should search for real systemic, core solutions. Yellow still cares, but see through a lot of greens delusion. That's my answer.

Note that I am probably around 40 percent yellow 25 percent green and 35 percent orange and I still have a lot of integration of green left, so take that into account. Also, yellow cares about the injustices, it´s just that yellow don´t try to solve it activist style.

yeah i get it now, its all about including the desires of green but it a more pragmatic way of actually tacking the problem at the root, rather than the green's ineffective strategy of dealing with it at the surface level.

6 hours ago, Holygrail said:

yeah i get it now, its all about including the desires of green but it a more pragmatic way of actually tacking the problem at the root, rather than the green's ineffective strategy of dealing with it at the surface level.

this sounds exactly like preety india lol. shes as green as it gets 

@Axiomatic super childish way of venting your petty frustration with another person bro... 

maybe take a look in the mirror