Valach

What do I do with this specific girl?

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Valach said:

when my agenda goes directly against girls? 

Toxic life purpose? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Could you elaborate? What does this have to do with life purpose? 

Life purpose is a way of being as much as it is a end goal.

Are you going to trample over everyone around you to fulfill a life purpose or to self actualize/develop? How does that work lol. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If the goal is to pure heartedly use pick up as a training tool, then there is no need to sleep with any of the women right? ahah

8 hours ago, Valach said:

Anyway @flowboy was  right that I should a be a man and make decision. The girl was suffering, I knew it and did nothing. What I find hard to manage is thinking win/win in regards to girls. It's doable when you do pickup or in seduction phase. But how do I do it regarding realitionships, when my agenda goes directly against girls? That's something i need to contemplate.

Good stuff!

Just keep going with pickup until you meet a girl who makes you want to stop ;)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/