Karmadhi

High value guy is mostly made, high value girl is mostly born

188 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

To have a holistic view, one needs to have a holistic experience which doesn't happen in everyone's case.

If that was the case no one would have a holistic view as no one can experience everything. Experience is important but obviously you have to do things like perspective taking, looking at research, hearing people talk about their experiences etc. If you're trying to make sense of things having a one track view is not going to help with that. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Men say bad things about women on the forum all the time as if it's the holy grail. I'm not trying to play into that though. 

My final take is that whatever I say is a part of the picture but not the whole picture but just because it's a part of the picture, it shouldn't be ignored or considered irrelevant. 

Men do say bad things sometimes and it's usually shot down by Leo or other people as it's toxic incel mindsets. 

Your take is part of the picture but think about incels, they could also say the exact same thing, in their experience they always get rejected by girls and they see these alpha male types getting all the girls and girls are shallow. From their perspective this is 100% true but does it really give any context or understanding to male/female relations? No not really, this is the same if you take a dogmatic view on the other side. (not saying yours is as toxic as incels) 

Someone needs to invent a psychedelic that would transform a man into a woman and a woman into a man. Maybe after that, we would be able to understand ourselves.

58 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Someone needs to invent a psychedelic that would transform a man into a woman and a woman into a man. Maybe after that, we would be able to understand ourselves.

That would be effective. Maybe I just think too logically but I never understood the point of someone getting worked up and fighting over male/female stuff.

First of all we need each other to survive.

Second of all people got to stop taking themselves and their "team" so seriously. It's completely arbitrary that anyone is the sex they are. It's literally a 50/50 coinflip that you were born what you are.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

That would be effective. Maybe I just think too logically but I never understood the point of someone getting worked up and fighting over male/female stuff.

First of all we need each other to survive.

Second of all people got to stop taking themselves and their "team" so seriously. It's completely arbitrary that anyone is the sex they are. It's literally a 50/50 coinflip that you were born what you are.

I agree with you, i guess the question is how do you talk about these things without one, creating some kind of polarisation if people dont like what youre presenting and two, you yourself across as youre 'for' one or the other side? 

Ive noticed this isnt exclusive to this topic though, any discussion entered where people have a strong attachment to one side of something, it almost drags you into the  binary 'if you dont agree with me youre against me'. I would say i try my best to be objective, look at facts and take on the other persons perspective, but i also know its very easy to get drawn into these polarised position, even when i dont really have any tie to the particular topic.  

@Preety_India Thing is that these things are very cultural dependent. In India and most conservative countries it is as you say. However in more western countries it is not. I know a lot of guys that would love if a woman approached them but it never happens so they approach. There is nothing wrong with guy having to approach but you complain about being approached which is a paradox. How would you fix this issue? Force guys to reach a certain level of "value" before being given the right to approach? LOOOL. Please be realistic. I would love if you girls opened your legs after 1 hour of chatting but you do not and i understand that it is unrealistic and selfish as fuck and do not complain about it. You basically are asking for square circles here.

@wwhy I was just saying that because she complained about being approached by guys, so i told her if you do not like to be approached by guys then maybe you should approach instead. 

53 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

There is nothing wrong with guy having to approach but you complain about being approached which is a paradox.

Being approached is one thing and being harassed is another. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

24 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

have you ever been harassed?

What do you mean? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

The point of this thread is that men are luckier than women, because it's easier for a man to raise his sexual value.

Takes lots of work though.

Exceptionally physically good-looking men and women alike get special treatment. This has always been the case and will always be the case. It is like being born to a millionaire family. It is a rare gift that lands in your lap. And if you get it, you will certainly use it to advance your survival.

I am not so sure about this. I don't like to keep bragging about my looks, but in all honesty tons of people throughout my life have told me that I look like a high end male model or movie star. So, I used to think that I would get significant special treatment from others because of my looks, but according to my experience rarely if ever did that turn out to be the case, whether it be at school, work, friends, girls, family members. The only thing that my great looks got me was a lot of compliments on my looks from other people including a lot of girls during my middle school and high school years. After my high school years, I began to get somewhat less compliments from other including girls on my looks than I did before even though I still looked highly attractive and was getting even more toned. In fact, after I graduated college when I was 22, that's when I began to rarely received more compliments from others on my physical appearance. Even after putting on about 15-20 lbs. of real solid muscle on me and becoming even more shredded I didn't actually receive much more attention from others including other girls. I only got more compliments on my body from my family members, close friends of mine, a few other random people on instagram, and the small amount of girls I made out with or had sex with.

Quite frankly, I am really starting to think that good looks are useless if you don't have much status or popularity.