Karmadhi

High value guy is mostly made, high value girl is mostly born

188 posts in this topic

@Etherial Cat I just now realized this... which is totally off topic. Your icon is now an actual etherial cat. I didn't even make the connection. :D

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

@Etherial Cat I just now realized this... which is totally off topic. Your icon is now an actual etherial cat. I didn't even make the connection. :D

Hihi. I've known you faster than that @Emerald

Maybe thats a bad sign for my picture. :P

33 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Romee Strijd and Doutzen Kroes are all with guys who aren't as successful as they are. I'd say, they are fairly unknown and probably not as wealthy.

Keanu Reeves is with Alexandra Grant. She's not necessarily your traditional eye candy.

I don't know who any of those women are but I'll take your word they're famous. Looking at the first one she went out with a male model, so not exactly a run of the mill guy, they were also together 14 years so prob before her fame at least and they're now broken up. 

But I've pointed to the guys who are with the top females that other guys have rated, so I don't get what the argument is, are you saying this isnt the norm in society? 

Keanu Reeves is quite a trend bucking celeb in general, so I'm not saying everyone follows this script but it is the norm 

@Preety_India They are all superficial things based on survival. Confidence, charisma, money, status, power, hot tits, hot ass, feminine behavior etc it is all superficial. You treat looks as superficial and confidence, charisma, ambition, humor, money, and status as not superficial. THEY ARE ALL EQUAL SUPERFICIAL.  They are based on selfish survival which has nothing do to with truth or actualization. 

Also i am talking about society here at large, stop making it personal please. It is not about me or you or anyone else replying here.

Society values hot girls and successful guys. You keep saying "high actualized people" do not care about that. Well 99 percent of people are not that and they care about that. This is about the average chimp of society not about some actualized budha person. Most people you will interact with will not be game B kinda people.

Edited by Karmadhi

What was the video Leo released in which he was talking about how debates don't work? Maybe it was his blog, I can't recall.

I suggest y'all to check it out if you haven't already. Oh and to those of you who have already watched it but still had the patience to read through all of this, go watch it again.

WTF is this gender war?! Guys, please..?

Edited by karkaore

33 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Hihi. I've known you faster than that @Emerald

Maybe thats a bad sign for my picture. :P

Nope. This is totally characteristic of me. I miss a lot of obvious things when I'm not tuning myself into them.

I have tons of "derp" moments all the time to where I'm kind of known for them in day to day life.

It's kind of like, someone who works as a mathematician who often forgets to put two and two together unless they're in work-mode. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 minutes ago, Consept said:

I don't know who any of those women are but I'll take your word they're famous. Looking at the first one she went out with a male model, so not exactly a run of the mill guy, they were also together 14 years so prob before her fame at least and they're now broken up. 

But I've pointed to the guys who are with the top females that other guys have rated, so I don't get what the argument is, are you saying this isnt the norm in society? 

Keanu Reeves is quite a trend bucking celeb in general, so I'm not saying everyone follows this script but it is the norm 

These are Victoria secret models. So I'd assume they are more conventionally attractive than let's say Beyoncé (who is of course good looking, but who wouldn't have made a career out of just "what she inherited"- as she worked hard to develop her talent as a singer)

My point is that these "10s" worth millions, haven't chosen men who were top achievers in their category or with epic status. As you mentioned is Candice kept on dating the same guy as before she banked and got famous. Elsa Hosk is in the same configuration (except that the guy isn't a male model this time and she only got with him recently- he used to be a friend).

What I am saying is these women haven't "maxed out" and have chosen men they liked when they surely could have got men with much higher status if they had wanted so. In other words, if I had to use the framework used here, basically they are much better catch theoretically than their partners who aren't even such great achiever next to them.

I'm taking these extreme cases to illustrate the point that the tendency for women to look for men who are "great performers" with epic status is not necessarily true. The attraction can be counterbalanced with other factors as such as compatibility and other type of resonance. 

32 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'm taking these extreme cases to illustrate the point that the tendency for women to look for men who are "great performers" with epic status is not necessarily true. The attraction can be counterbalanced with other factors as such as compatibility and other type of resonance. 

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Nothing is 100% true, esp with so many people in the mix. If we're trying to find patterns in society, this is obviously one for the majority

9 hours ago, Consept said:

no. 2 - Beyonce is married to Jay-Z, one of the richest and most respected black men in the world, not the best looking guy, of course has other qualities

Jay-Z finally got married at 39, to a woman 12 years younger. I'm sure as a celebrity he had lot of opportunities and the ability to get hitched earlier, but he was waiting for something. And I remember reading something about how Beyonce said it was hard for her to find someone. She gave out her number, but no one ever called her back. I guess all those men were intimidated by her status, which is why she had to find a man of equal or greater status. So, in some ways, you cannot really blame a girl for looking for higher status men. That's just the way it is... get over it.

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This makes me to come at another conclusion 

Not only do men judge women on their looks but also their social status relative to their own status? 

As a a man, I'd say this is very true. If a man with high status goes and gets seriously involved with a woman of much lower status (economically), he will need to do a lot more explaining and justifying to his family than if he'd picked some other random girl with the same family social status as his own.

8 hours ago, empathysarah said:

@wwhy you have no idea what its like to read a comment that is irrelevant to me

And I really do not care. If its not relevant to you, so what? Who the F are you anyway, that I should care what you think?

8 minutes ago, wwhy said:

As a a man, I'd say this is very true. If a man with high status goes and gets seriously involved with a woman of much lower status (economically), he will need to do a lot more explaining and justifying to his family than if he'd picked some other random girl with the same family social status as his own.

Are you a western man? Do you have to show your woman to your mom? Not sure. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:48 PM, soos_mite_ah said:

You'd think that a forum that is based on consciousness and self development would attract more high quality guys who are interested in those things. Yet there are things on this forum that I have read that aren't things that I encounter guys irl preach. In some ways, it's like the average guy has more sense than the average guy on this forum.

I sometimes wonder why there are so many insecure men on this forum? 

Generally, a secure man would most likely be up to more in his life, than sitting at his computer dicking around on a forum. 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Are you a western man? Do you have to show your woman to your mom? Not sure. 

Western men are not immune to this problem. Just look at prince harry...

2 minutes ago, wwhy said:

Western men are not immune to this problem. Just look at prince harry...

You really showed your girlfriend to your mom..... Bwahahahahahahahahah. xDxDxD

9 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:
2 hours ago, wwhy said:

So, in some ways, you cannot really blame a girl for looking for higher status men. That's just the way it is... get over it.

11 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

@wwhyWait hold on, you're inferring that I'm blaming the woman for picking a higher status guy, I've never said anything like that. I understand that Beyonce would be forced to choose someone of higher status because of her position. Even if it was a normal girl who picked someone of higher status I wouldn't assign blame. I'm simply pointing to a pattern in society, I've made no judgement on it, what's led you to think I have? 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You really showed your girlfriend to your mom..... Bwahahahahahahahahah. xDxDxD

What the hell are you going on about xD

3 minutes ago, wwhy said:

What the hell are you going on about xD

:P

8 minutes ago, Consept said:

@wwhyWait hold on, you're inferring that I'm blaming the woman for picking a higher status guy, I've never said anything like that. I understand that Beyonce would be forced to choose someone of higher status because of her position. Even if it was a normal girl who picked someone of higher status I wouldn't assign blame. I'm simply pointing to a pattern in society, I've made no judgement on it, what's led you to think I have? 

Am not blaming you of anything, my friend.

You have said nothing but common sense. I'm taking it to another level...