Karmadhi

High value guy is mostly made, high value girl is mostly born

188 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, soos_mite_ah said:

You'd think that a forum that is based on consciousness and self development would attract more high quality guys who are interested in those things. Yet there are things on this forum that I have read that aren't things that I encounter guys irl preach. In some ways, it's like the average guy has more sense than the average guy on this forum.

I sometimes wonder why there are so many insecure men on this forum? But at the same time you don't see as many insecure women.  It's a genuine question I have from my observations.

There is a simple logic to this 

Leo makes videos on dating directed at men to help them with pickup. 

This is bound to attract men who have difficulty with getting good with women. Such men generally belong to the group of incels, red pill guys and men who are not willing to put the effort in appearing attractive to women or who got issues like insecurity which are easily sensed by most women leading to rejections. 

Such men will generally flock forums like this because this is their playground where they learn how to get good with women with Leo being their guide. 

Whereas women who watch Leo stuff are more oriented to building their life using his self Actualization videos. Such women are generally secure in who they are, they are looking for tools and resources and general guidance. 

That's why this forum is uniquely geared towards attracting thirsty men and secure women more interested in Self development. 

This explains the contrast. 

In reality such dichotomy doesn't exist. Because both men and women can be equally insecure. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

1. You ain't hot

2. You ain't above all men. A valuable relationship is still possible where mutual growth can benefit you, it's a matter of finding the right partner.

3. Watch out for being closed minded to possibilites that you have not yet experienced.

Sorry for stabbing your ego directly.

Of course I ain't hot. And I ain't above all men. 

But I don't want to keep hoping for possibilities. Because that's a fake dream. It doesn't work, at least for me. For whom it works, good for them, not for me. 

You ain't stabbing my ego. You're only stabbing your projections and shadows. 

1 hour ago, modmyth said:

If only we could all switch places and see what it's like from other people's perspectives. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's why this forum is uniquely geared towards attracting thirsty men and secure women more interested in Self development. 

?? 

One's value in society is determined by the amount of value one can provide to others. I don't think attractiveness is the only thing that determines the value of someone in society. Tho this thread seems to be defining value as attractiveness, and it's very generalized. I think things like attractiveness and beauty or even value are deeply subjective. Personally, I am most attracted to how someone makes me feel, and as a guy, I know I'm quite different. It's not that I'm not attracted to looks; I'm just more attracted to feelings. I could meet someone who is a 10 and feel nothing when I interact with them. Attraction to me is almost instinctive. A person's facial features communicate a lot about the person's identity and energy. When I meet someone for the first time, within the first few seconds, I will feel something about this person just by looking at them. They don't have to be super good-looking or anything, and attraction can just happen. It's quite mysterious, like an energetic match. There is a deep sense of self-similarity/love when it happens. I even think it could be a way higher-self communicates with us. It's like the self who has lived through all possible life paths knows the one that creates the most love/beauty, and it's communicating through intuition. For me, every time one of these true attractions/connections happens, I am pushed closer to what I truly desire through it.

I think the highest value person is someone who is confident, charming, caring, smart, and attractive to you—Hince someone who is fully developed. I think as you move up the spiral, what you value and your attraction changes too. I think at yellow and above, people tend to want someone who is on the same level consciously and shares a deep sense of understanding, connection, and love, or they'd rather just be alone. But since most of the population is not at yellow, society as a whole is mostly indulging mostly in the physical to gain experience and move up the spiral. A more developed society will value different things. 

2 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

?? 

Read the Comment before that. 

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Leo makes videos on dating directed at men to help them with pickup. 

The vast majority of his videos have nothing to do with relationships. There is a few videos that I can see are influenced by the pick up lens but that's like maybe 4 videos among the 400+ videos he made. On top of that, those videos are mostly anywhere from 4-7 years old. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

5 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

The vast majority of his videos have nothing to do with relationships. There is a few videos that I can see are influenced by the pick up lens but that's like maybe 4 videos among the 400+ videos he made. On top of that, those videos are mostly anywhere from 4-7 years old. 

It's not just the videos. 

Look at how he interacts with the men on the forum. Especially in this section? 

You understand what my point is? 

17 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Hot bitchy dumb girl= High value girl.

I think this is a bit off. If you say high value girl that means that that's someone every guy including high value guys would want, not just to have sex but want to marry them or have a long term relationship with. That's specifically what makes them high value, otherwise there's plenty of girls that guys would have sex with and not see again or see again but just for sex, that bars pretty low. 

So hot yes, but dumb and bitchy, no. If I'm a high value man, why would I choose hot, dumb and bitchy when I could choose hot, co-operative and caring? This plays out in real life as well, if you look at most famous High value guys, they often marry someone who's hot but it's very rare that that woman will be dumb or bitchy model type. It can happen but usually those relationships don't last. In fact a lot of high value guys will sacrifice a little on the beauty side to get someone who can really look after the house, kids and maybe help with their business stuff. Look at rock stars like ozzy Osborne, I'm sure he fucked a ton of models but when it came down to it he married Sharon, he was even a bit chubby at the time and he was at his peak. Why? Because she had a higher value than just her looks in terms of survival. 

So being hot, dumb and bitchy is not good for survival because, evolution wise the woman has to secure the man with the most resources, having those attributes will not secure a high value man. 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

when I could choose hot, co-operative and caring?

I agree with you although the example of Sharon Osborne was a bit off given her recent shenanigans and awkward exit from the show. Hahaha, not that much of a high quality woman, guess it works for her husband though. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I agree with you although the example of Sharon Osborne was a bit off given her recent shenanigans and awkward exit from the show. Hahaha, not that much of a high quality woman, guess it works for her husband though. 

Lol I'm not really up on the recent shananigans, but she is pretty outspoken so I'm not surprised. 

But you know what I mean, a high value guy valued her as a high value woman which is why she's even able to be an outspoken celebrity. He was right as she's brought a massive amount of value to him as well. She also kept on top of her looks (I'm not a fan of plastic surgery but still), kept in good shape etc. A hot but low value woman would just get the ring and not put in more effort. 

@soos_mite_ah @Preety_India
It’s all very stage red/orange dating on this forum. I don’t see the more spiritual men on the forum commenting in this section.  Would be nice if they did though so there would be more mature responses. 

guys find the older pickup videos on YouTube and it is leading them here until this day. I still see people talking about those types of video, or people recommending them. Or maybe they found the forum through a different video but then found the pickup community here and got attracted to it....And yeah, Leo also interacts with them on the forum and feeds into those world views so they flock to him and take everything that he says as gospel...maybe because he himself still somewhat believes in those views I don’t know.  But he also sends mixed messages by promoting pickup but also promoting consciousness in the other sections of the forum.  Which makes me think Leo is still stage orange with dating. 

when I tell my boyfriend some of the stuff that people say on this sub-section he’s like ‘wtf isn’t this supposed to be a self development forum?!’ 
I just feel like most of the guys on this dating forum have been living under a rock and have no idea what it’s like in real life, so they just sit and theorize about everything, when in reality all that theory and studying just doesn’t go as planned! Because you can’t plan genuine attraction.  All these other things are manipulation to get sex. I’ve led a very social life since being a teen and all through my 20s (now I’m a hermit ?) and the best relationships happen when there is no planning.  Simply going out and having a social life and meeting people spontaneously and forming various connections, no amount of planning will account for that, but you have to get out there and live life! 

Edited by intotheblack

1 minute ago, intotheblack said:

guys find the older pickup videos on YouTube and it is leading them here until this day. I still see people talking about those types of video, or people recommending them. Or maybe they found the forum through a different video but then found the pickup community here and got attracted to it....And yeah, Leo also interacts with them on the forum and feeds into those world views so they flock to him and take everything that he says as gospel...maybe because he himself still somewhat believes in those views I don’t know.  But he also sends mixed messages by promoting pickup but also promoting consciousness in the other sections of the forum.  Which makes me think Leo is still stage orange with dating. 

Exactly my whole point all along. 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Lol I'm not really up on the recent shananigans, but she is pretty outspoken so I'm not surprised. 

But you know what I mean, a high value guy valued her as a high value woman which is why she's even able to be an outspoken celebrity. He was right as she's brought a massive amount of value to him as well. She also kept on top of her looks (I'm not a fan of plastic surgery but still), kept in good shape etc. A hot but low value woman would just get the ring and not put in more effort. 

She was openly being foul mouthed and obnoxious and downright racist to a lot of black women on the show and not to mention supporting other racists quite candidly. If you didn't catch up on the latest hysteria. It's all in the news.

She eventually stepped down. Bad role model. 

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

There are more drives to male sexuality than just the beauty-seeking drive. Though, on this forum, you'd think otherwise.

That is the beauty of this place. No one hides behind masks and communication is quite direct (also Leos's videos on those topics). I don't remember where I heard that before but basically, tell a group of men that there is a woman in a luxury sports car just arriving in front of her big house to park. What would be the first question the men would ask? "And what does she look like?". Tell the same to a group of woman but instead there is now a man arriving in his Ferrari. Heading into his villa. What would the woman ask? "And what does he do? Who is he?".

Of course not everyone will ask the same question but masculine and feminine are different. And both are beautiful and magical in their own way.

The misunderstanding happens because we are biased in our respective polarity. That is why some woman have a hard time understanding that it's not just intelligence and comfort but even more appearence and sex that are so important to man. And some man have a hard time to understand that it's not just looks and status that count but even more confidence and connection that are important to woman as a baseline.

And I agree with you and @soos_mite_ah , there are thousands of other factors for both man and woman to improve on, in order to find their dream partner if they whish. It's not that all woman and man are fixated on these one two three for five qualities and everyone who isn't born with them is out of luck. If you don't attract the right partners it is 100% in your power to change that. That also means you have no one else to blame other than yourself if it doesn't work out.

3 minutes ago, universe said:

Tell the same to a group of woman but instead there is now a man arriving in his Ferrari. Heading into his villa. What would the woman ask? "And what does he do? Who is he?".

They will first ask ‘ooh is he good looking?’  Believe me, heard it 1000s of times. Not always a situation of arriving in a car, but when there is talk of a new man on the scene. 

15 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Emerald The fact that those girls get so much freebies and people talking to them as you say is a pure sign of high value. High value guys get the same treatment.

One thing the pandemic exposed that has very high value: toilet paper.

And what again do we do with toilet paper? That's right...

15 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I said guy is valued on society a lot more because of what he does and because of how he acts, not because of how he looks.

This is an genuine question to you to consider and answer: so what?

Edited by wwhy

3 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

One's value in society is determined by the amount of value one can provide to others. I don't think attractiveness is the only thing that determines the value of someone in society. Tho this thread seems to be defining value as attractiveness, and it's very generalized. I think things like attractiveness and beauty or even value are deeply subjective. Personally, I am most attracted to how someone makes me feel, and as a guy, I know I'm quite different. It's not that I'm not attracted to looks; I'm just more attracted to feelings. I could meet someone who is a 10 and feel nothing when I interact with them. Attraction to me is almost instinctive. A person's facial features communicate a lot about the person's identity and energy. When I meet someone for the first time, within the first few seconds, I will feel something about this person just by looking at them. They don't have to be super good-looking or anything, and attraction can just happen. It's quite mysterious, like an energetic match. There is a deep sense of self-similarity/love when it happens. I even think it could be a way higher-self communicates with us. It's like the self who has lived through all possible life paths knows the one that creates the most love/beauty, and it's communicating through intuition. For me, every time one of these true attractions/connections happens, I am pushed closer to what I truly desire through it.

I think the highest value person is someone who is confident, charming, caring, smart, and attractive to you—Hince someone who is fully developed. I think as you move up the spiral, what you value and your attraction changes too. I think at yellow and above, people tend to want someone who is on the same level consciously and shares a deep sense of understanding, connection, and love, or they'd rather just be alone. But since most of the population is not at yellow, society as a whole is mostly indulging mostly in the physical to gain experience and move up the spiral. A more developed society will value different things. 

I can relate to this as a female. I think this is how mature human who manage to navigate through the common traps chose their partners :).

5 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

You'd think that a forum that is based on consciousness and self development would attract more high quality guys who are interested in those things. Yet there are things on this forum that I have read that aren't things that I encounter guys irl preach. In some ways, it's like the average guy has more sense than the average guy on this forum.

I sometimes wonder why there are so many insecure men on this forum? But at the same time you don't see as many insecure women.  It's a genuine question I have from my observations.

I think the forum has a rather good concentration of quality guys. But when it comes to the dating section, it's likely that they wouldn't need it much or they look at it as the "cesspool" section. Unlike females, they don't see the point in trying to correct misconceptions about the woman experience because there isn't much at stake for them and they aren't in it. I personally post here a lot because I'm trying to push back some toxic narratives.

I also believe that when a post by a quality man is made, it gets little attention. What causes thread to explode or a post to get a lot of answers is when a polarized perspective occurs. So this happens more with more controversial perspectives than with reasonable ones. This can create a particularly unfavorable optic regarding the general level of consciousness regarding relationship in this forum.

Last but not least, this forum, as well as Leo's teaching is quite wired towards masculine energy in general. This dating section which deals most with the "dance" of the two duality "pays the price for it". 

1 hour ago, intotheblack said:

They will first ask ‘ooh is he good looking?’  Believe me, heard it 1000s of times. Not always a situation of arriving in a car, but when there is talk of a new man on the scene. 

Yeah. I think men tend to underestimate women are also quite visual. Young women especially, tend to value looks and age. Justin Bieber is the guy who got them all crazy, not an old grim looking chap with a Ferrari. 

Anyway, my ideal rich guy wouldn't flaunt his wealth and play with this status like that. Old money hides its wealth, drive cars like Volvo and are dreading to attract females because of their cash when it comes to find a suitable wife. 

Edited by Etherial Cat

5 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Lol exactly

Edited by Samuel Garcia

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I beg to differ ^_^ Leo actually tends to attract a lot of spiritual/advaneced self help men. This is not a scammy PUA forum/coaching.

Actualized.org is generally targeted at advanced self help people. There's no difference based on sex. That's probably your own projection; maybe because you feel you are a woman who's putting a lot of effort into self help (and that's great. I appreciate that.) while men in the forum are not. But the latter part is just a projection. Men in this forum are working hard to change their level of consciousness and help understand society and existence at a very high level.

It's not a flame reply :) Just a more positive perspective.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️