Karmadhi

High value guy is mostly made, high value girl is mostly born

188 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

A rich famous person will get just as many girls wanting to fuck him as a 9/10 hot girl will. There is a reason the expression: "Get laid like a rock star" exists. Rock star guy= Hot girl, in terms of society value

This is all unfulfilling. It is not "it". Some rock stars have been amongst the loneliest and most miserable persons ( substance dependence, massive ego issues). 

Getting fucked by women because they are after your money is lonely, and so it is for a 10 to gain privileges for the hope of getting fucked.

So why would you feel grief for this status quo?

If I were you, I'd pass my way and settle for someone who attracts me on several dimensions. And not be an average sheep.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

The fact that those girls get so much freebies and people talking to them as you say is a pure sign of high value

No. It’s a sign of chimpery. Devilish chimps thinking with their dicks. Very predictable. 

@Karmadhi So what you're saying is that to be high value as a man you need to work on your character while to be high value as a woman you need to work on your looks? Basically you're saying that men are valued for their souls while women are valued for their status as an object. Isn't your misogyny blinding smh. 

From my experience, as a woman you do need to work on your character to be high value. That means having standards, having ambitions, passions, hobbies, a personality, clear sense of purpose, a inclination towards developing as a person etc. Basically the same things men need to work on as well in order to be high value. The types of men you attract when you lead with these things tend to be VERY different than the types of men you attract with looks alone. 

I think in dating, you tend to attract people on your level and what you lead with. So if you are a man who bases his worth on status and money and therefore leads with that energy, he will attract women who are attracted to that energy and value those things. If you lead with superficiality, you will attract superficiality.  If you are a man who leads with an authentic sense of ambition that isn't rooted in chimpery, you will attract women who are similar to that. 

From what I noticed with high value women is that even if they are just as beautiful as a low value woman (I'm talking about character here), the high value woman tends to have less options but has better options (quality over quantity) because a lot of men aren't willing to develop themselves to the level to reach her standards. There is an air of intimidation that comes with a high value woman without her even trying mainly because men aint shit. From personal experience, I've had guys ask me something simple as what I'm studying and when I answer they get all wide eyed and uncomfortable. I don't have a problem with dating a guy who isn't as high achieving as I am but when it comes to the point where his confidence falters and he is uncomfortable with what I'm doing, that tells me he is emotionally a weak man and I'm not interested in the type of guy who would be intimidated by me.   That insecurity can breed a lot of dysfunction and resentment in a relationship and I simply don't have the time or energy for that. 

Low value women on the other hand tend to be very easy to manipulate because of many reasons:

• Having a lot of weak points in her psyche because she never worked on herself: That makes it easy for men to find her pressure points and press on them. If she's insecure about her looks for example, it could be as easy as you telling a woman she's beautiful and hyping her up a little to get her to do whatever you want (this can also be applied to men who are insecure about something for example their age or financial status, plenty of toxic women use those insecurities to get what they want out of men) 
  • Having very superficial standards: It's easy to buy a low value woman with gifts so you can get her to do whatever you want while a high value woman can only be bought with character. (Can also apply to men. There are guys who you can simply stroke their ego a little bit when it comes to what they do for work and they'll do anything you want)
  • Having no standards: You can treat a low value woman like trash and still have her begging to be with you because her self esteem is that low (pick me energy). A high value woman will see the red flag, know her worth, and leave.  (applies to men as well because pick me girls and nice guys are basically the same thing and reek the same insecure energy) 
  • Not having a solid foundation: A lack of ambitions, passions, and a clear sense of purpose can cause women to be ungrounded so she will be more willing to waste her time with another low value man who doesn't bring much to the table

This ability to be easily manipulated by men attracts other low value men to her like flies to honey. A high value man wouldn't want a woman who hasn't worked on herself, who has superficial or no standards, and who doesn't have a purpose or ambitions because a high value man wants a woman for more than what she looks like. A high value man wants a solid addition to his life. A low value man wants arm candy. And the fact that you @Karmadhi have this perception that in order to be high value a woman needs to look good and that's it tells me that you aren't very high value. 

And if you think that being nice and caring doesn't make someone high value because you didn't get results by being nice and caring, you're probably not as nice or caring as you think you are or you have a very narrow sense of being nice and caring that usually involves bending over backwards for someone. Often times "nice guys" or "nice girls" don't have standards or a back bone which is why they get walked over, treated like trash, and don't have the confidence to attract people they are interested in. Not having standards or boundaries =/= being nice and caring. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

2 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

And the fact that you @Karmadhi have this perception that in order to be high value a woman needs to look good and that's it tells me that you aren't very high value. 

Personally i would date an actualized girl even if she was not conventionally beautiful. You can be high value, actualized and understand how society works at the same time. I said very explicitly that these things are disgusting, unfair and very survival oriented. You are blaming the messenger because you do not like the message, you see i did not create society or survival, i just report what i see.

And for a guy i can assure you that women do not fall for your soul or any of that bullshit girls keep saying. They fall for traits that you can have and still be a piece of shit person. Some of the most successful guys with girls are the biggest assholes out there. Watch Leo's video on Why women fall for assholes for more clarification. Stop making this personal about me.

52 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

You can be high value, actualized and understand how society works at the same time. I said very explicitly that these things are disgusting, unfair and very survival oriented.

Yes but society isn't a monolith. A lot of your views on society are influenced by who you're around and what kind of information you take in. That amount of personal control means that your view on society gets filtered through your own biases depending on what you choose to take in (which is also influenced by your development). 

There is a part of society that does put a large weight on more superficial things like looks, money, and status for both genders but that doesn't mean that you need to confine your views of how the each gender has it or how they function to that particular sect. 

52 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

And for a guy i can assure you that women do not fall for your soul or any of that bullshit girls keep saying. They fall for traits that you can have and still be a piece of shit person. Some of the most successful guys with girls are the biggest assholes out there. Watch Leo's video on Why women fall for assholes for more clarification. Stop making this personal about me.

It depends who you are around. If you surround yourself with people who don't value a person's soul, that's on you. But there isn't a shortage of women or men who are like that. You just need to know where to look. And that can be difficult for both genders, I've been there. 

But as a high value man or woman, you have to understand that a lot of people just aren't on your level and as a result you aren't going to attract everyone. That doesn't mean that you stoop down to their chimpery and accept that as truth. And if a woman falls for assholes easily, that's usually not the type of woman you want to be around (if you're a high value man that is, but if you're a low value man you might see that as way to manipulate those woman and see those low value men who pull cheap tricks as something to aspire to) because there will be a lot of insecurities that you will have to deal with so it's not up to you to appeal to women like that by stooping down. Build your confidence, have standards, have a life, that's all important not even in dating but for the quality of your life. But in doing so, you don't have to also engage in chasing status, money, looks etc. in the process and that goes for both genders. 

I mean you can if you want to if that's where you're at but again, society and the people in society aren't some monolith. 

9 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Now when i say high value i am talking striclty on survival terms, because that is what society values. Stuff like inner beauty even though would be considered part of a high value person on this forum, society does not reward it much so i am not talking it into account. 

Lets be real, there are PLEANTY of people on this forum that wouldn't consider things like inner beauty as high value on this forum. It all depends on where you look in society and what kind of people you're around. The perspective you're presenting is very relative to that. 

And I would examine your view that inner beauty and being high value doesn't get you rewards in society. It certainly does but that is dependent on what your view of rewards is. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

nothing really new here. it is well known men are very much attracted visually to women and their physical looks. that is kinda the threshold for whether or not a man pursues a woman for sex or a relationship. the thing is though there are different standards of beauty and each guy is somewhat different in his personal tastes and what he finds attractive. some guys are shooting for the moon and want to maximize what attracts them to a woman the most while many are usually willing to settle out of convenience and move onto other things in life. nothing wrong with that either. there is more to life trying to manipulate and find your most absolute highest value partner or fling and it will feel quite empty purely trying to maximize fulfillment of physical attraction while missing out on all the other benefits of a relationship.  

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

"No fair. Why do women get all the luck?"

The point of this thread is that men are luckier than women, because it's easier for a man to raise his sexual value.

Takes lots of work though.

Exceptionally physically good-looking men and women alike get special treatment. This has always been the case and will always be the case. It is like being born to a millionaire family. It is a rare gift that lands in your lap. And if you get it, you will certainly use it to advance your survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good looking women don't wish to be harassed. 

I'm not that good looking yet I've been harassed plenty of times. 

Should I call it good luck that men wanted me? 

Absolutely not. It's not my choice that I'm a woman who is just living her life and wants to be left alone. 

Yes of course I want a decent guy to talk to me. But with that comes a deluge of guys that I don't want to deal with. 

But that's a part and parcel of being a woman. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Should I call it good luck that men wanted me? 

You will sing a different tune when you get your wish and no man wants you.

Absolutely not. It's not my choice that I'm a woman who is just living her life and wants to be left alone. 

Bull. You don't want to be left alone, you want men to be attracted to you.

Yes of course I want a decent guy to talk to me. But with that comes a deluge of guys that I don't want to deal with. 

But that's a part and parcel of being a woman.

Yes, you can't be attractive while only attracting the best.

Your wish to be attractive and only attract those people who you approve of. Well, tough. You should experience what its like to never be approached at all. And beyond that, rejected hundreds of times.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The point of this thread is that men are luckier than women, because it's easier for a man to raise his sexual value.

What he said in his later post I was responding to had a vibe of envy towards attractive women for being able to get freebies. I responded this way and interpreted jealousy because he was saying that only male celebrities get treated as "good" as attractive women. 

This is something that many men get jealous of women for often. You find it a lot with Red Pill and Incel guys. 

So, I don't really think his perspective is that "Women are unlucky because high value women are born not made". I think his perspective is that "Women are LUCKY because high value women are born not made."

Obviously, it's not a lucky position to be in because you have no control on a particular level and aging happens regardless of how good your hand is. 

But many men are short-sighted and don't think of that. And see men as being in the disadvantaged perspective because, "No fair! Women just get to show up and look pretty and men have to develop themselves." Obviously, most women would kill for the ability to appreciate our sexual marketplace value like that.

But many men fail to see how women are in worse position because they interpret women as meaning a very narrow range of women. And they see this narrow range of women up on a pedestal. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This is something that many men get jealous of women for often. You find it a lot with Red Pill and Incel guys.

Of course. Because all they do is whine and make excuses for inaction.

The point of my replies in this thread was to make such guys realize how good they have it.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Of course. Because all they do is whine and make excuses for inaction.

The point of my replies in this thread was to make such guys realize how good they have it.

I'm just saying that that's why I responded that way if it didn't seem to fit the original post's message. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will sing a different tune when you get your wish and no man wants you.

Bull. You don't want to be left alone, you want men to be attracted to you.

Yes, you can't be attractive while only attracting the best.

Your wish to be attractive and only attract those people who you approve of. Well, tough.

Well you know what. It's called basic human decency. You're not a woman for you to make such broad claims. 

I can be with whoever I want to be with and not have to deal with someone I don't want to deal with. 

Why can't men do the same? 

Am I approaching men who don't want me? Nope. They can live their life free, guess what, it's called male privilege. 

But I can't live that free life, because of male privilege in taking pride in wanting whatever they want. 

You would sing a different tune if you were a woman btw. 

It's easy for you as a man to instantly think that it's all good if a man is approaching me, to automatically imagine that I want his attention. 

Yet if you were a woman, you would know that kind of attention is harmful and not what women want.. 

The privilege of you being a man is that you won't have a woman putting her hand in the back pocket of your jeans and cat calling you. Guess what if it happened, you might even enjoy it, another male privilege. Not for me as a woman. For me a man doing that is harassment. 

Calling a spade a spade!

Edited by Preety_India

It's a shame that women tend to be judged more on something as static as beauty. It literally doesn't have to be that way. That isn't inherent to how people are wired, it's how society is run and how people are socialized. Low value people buy into that socialization and call it biology to make it seem absolute. 

But truth is that a woman's looks doesn't determine her dating successes. Sure an attractive woman may get more approaches but what is a larger factor as to how successful that whole thing would be is how she carries herself regardless of looks. There are beautiful women who get treated like trash by low value men and average-below average looking girls who get success in dating. Because on some level, man or woman, we treat others how to treat us based on how we assert ourselves and advocate for ourselves especially in the long run. That's why developing into a high value woman and working on your character is important. Women aren't exempt from having to work on themselves nor is their value static unless the only reason a woman is valuable to you is based on how she looks. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The privilege of you being a man is that you won't have a woman putting her hand in the back pocket of your jeans and cat calling you.

I've actually been hit on by men. Yeah, it's awkward turning them down.

You make it sound like being born a hot women is a curse. Lol

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've actually been hit on by men. Yeah, it's awkward turning them down.

You make it sound like being born a hot women is a curse. Lol

Well for me, relationship is a waste of time. Too many men wasting my time. 

I can do so much better in my life with my spiritual gifts.. And that's exactly what I'm planning to do. 

It's not being a hot woman is a curse, it's about getting a man and finally it turning to shit which is the curse. Because relationships that last is a hard thing. 

And I don't have my life sitting spare for all that workaround. I can achieve 80% more in life if I don't have to deal with men anymore. 

What will I get from a man anyway? Love????? 

That's a daydream I have finally woken up from. 

I can love myself and I don't have to pander to a man for his teeny tiny bit of love. 

1 minute ago, soos_mite_ah said:

It's a shame that women tend to be judged more on something as static as beauty. It literally doesn't have to be that way. That isn't inherent to how people are wired, it's how society is run and how people are socialized. Low value people buy into that socialization and call it biology to make it seem absolute. 

But truth is that a woman's looks doesn't determine her dating successes. Sure an attractive woman may get more approaches but what is a larger factor as to how successful that whole thing would be is how she carries herself regardless of looks. There are beautiful women who get treated like trash by low value men and average-below average looking girls who get success in dating. Because on some level, man or woman, we treat others how to treat us based on how we assert ourselves and advocate for ourselves especially in the long run. That's why developing into a high value woman and working on your character is important. Women aren't exempt from having to work on themselves nor is their value static unless the only reason a woman is valuable to you is based on how she looks. 

There are more drives to male sexuality than just the beauty-seeking drive. Though, on this forum, you'd think otherwise.

It's a strong drive, for sure. But there is also the drive toward love and pair bonding and fatherhood and community building.

We are a social species so men are also geared towards love and commitment. In fact, men who are married tend to live longer and suffer depression less often than men who are not. 

Now, an immature man will not have developed the appreciation of his other masculine drives. A mature man, on the other hand, will have gotten in touch with these drives and will exhibit the ability to connect deeply and will cease to see women as merely fungible objects of male pleasure.

And while even a mature man will respond instinctually towards youth and beauty (which is natural), he will value a myriad of other things.

And if a guy is only looking at the surface, just don't get with that guy because he's not well developed and won't be able to give you the intimacy you're seeking. He's not a "high quality" partner. 

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

There are more drives to male sexuality than just the beauty-seeking drive. Though, on this forum, you'd think otherwise.

You'd think that a forum that is based on consciousness and self development would attract more high quality guys who are interested in those things. Yet there are things on this forum that I have read that aren't things that I encounter guys irl preach. In some ways, it's like the average guy has more sense than the average guy on this forum.

I sometimes wonder why there are so many insecure men on this forum? But at the same time you don't see as many insecure women.  It's a genuine question I have from my observations.

Edited by soos_mite_ah

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Now, an immature man will not have developed the appreciation of his other masculine drives. A mature man, on the other hand, will have gotten in touch with these drives and will exhibit the ability to connect deeply and will cease to see women as merely fungible objects of male pleasure.

I totally resonate with this. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Well for me, relationship is a waste of time. Too many men wasting my time. 

I can do so much better in my life with my spiritual gifts.. And that's exactly what I'm planning to do. 

It's not being a hot woman is a curse, it's about getting a man and finally it turning to shit which is the curse. Because relationships that last is a hard thing. 

And I don't have my life sitting spare for all that workaround. I can achieve 80% more in life if I don't have to deal with men anymore. 

What will I get from a man anyway? Love????? 

That's a daydream I have finally woken up from. 

I can love myself and I don't have to pander to a man for his teeny tiny bit of love. 

1. You ain't hot

2. You ain't above all men. A valuable relationship is still possible where mutual growth can benefit you, it's a matter of finding the right partner.

3. Watch out for being closed minded to possibilites that you have not yet experienced.

Sorry for stabbing your ego directly.