Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

First stage journey report.

1 post in this topic

Some time had passed since the first glimmer of grace. One thing is for sure. There is no longer a permanent return to what has been, although the ego - the mind does not give up. Fighting is pointless, and the one who fiercely wants to fight the ego is the ego itself. The narratives he creates, the logical structures he builds are amazing. Incredibly sophisticated on the one hand, and incredibly stupid in essence. Nevertheless, I am sitting here watching this process. I'm learning patience. Nothing else remains but to watch this incredibly intelligent program burn out to the end. One thing I noticed is that the ego completely gives a shit about your health. The body is extremely intelligent and is in constant contact with the environment, with the Source. The ego doesn't like it. The ego wants to be in control of literally everything. Even now, the ego writes what it writes. Another trick. The only and true "I" is the Silence. What a time ... Yes, the only reason we exist together in this dimension is precisely to let the ego burn out to the end. All the ego's dreams and desires that it does to our bodies, this whole version of reality that it serves us exists only to make us, through painful experiences of different types, become aware of the total illusion we are stuck in. Exactly, not in which we live, but in which we are stuck. Life is outside this cage that we have created ourselves, we entered it ourselves, we fell asleep in it in order to wake up at some point and leave it once and for all. This process is not a piece of cake. This is the most difficult challenge a human being can face. This is extremely serious. I am aware that there is still a lot of suffering ahead of me, many excuses, many tests, and trials in which the ego will give me a ride on the gang. But it's okay, that's exactly what it's supposed to be. The Universe experiences what it is like to forget that it is the Universe :) The endless process of experiencing. There is no chance of boredom :) I have a dream that repeats itself from time to time and in a way, I share it with my dad. I stand by the shore, the sea is rough and dangerous. The water appears black. More and more powerful waves crash with a roar, taking away the last pieces of land on which I stand. I am scared and I wake up. Sometimes it's not the waves, but the black rocky mountains shrouded in thick fog rising above me as if they are about to collapse on me. The feeling of fear is suffocating. I have thought many times about what it all means. I have a good friend with whom we share our ego observations. Recently, he suggested that I watch the Fight Club movie again, which I did. I remember that the first time I was most impressed by the final scene, from today's perspective, the artistic vision of deconstructing the ego through one great letting go. Now the penguin cave scene hit me like a hammer - the main message - SLIDE! And I stand back on eroding land carried away by black waves. I'm trying not to panic. I'm figuring out what's going on here, what to do. Suddenly I have an epiphany: surf on them. Do not run away because there is nowhere to go, do not throw yourself in hopelessness or you will drown. Just learn to surf on them, that's what they are for. Was that what this was about? Surf the waves of reality? "I" smiles :) The lightness of being, endless joy, unity with the ocean. If God is a surfer the best what we can do is to surf with Him:)