Mesopotamian

Forget About Relationships If You Are On A Self-Development Journey

72 posts in this topic

There is nothing wrong with having relationships while doing this work. If they are incompatible with a person (you) who's main focus is raising consciousness and opening up the meditative realms, then you will naturally break up with them. Repeat. Until you meet someone who is doing the same thing as you, which is the only partner you'd settle for anyway, so you might as well start on the path to finding her/him/them.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:19 PM, Mesopotamian said:

I need help to start teaching my folks to become a bit more peaceful. Intellectual help. I need to shift the mentality of violence in Iraq towards the peaceful side.

how has that been working out?

12 hours ago, ilja said:

how has that been working out?

some of my findings:

Many Iraqis are not peaceful, they take the conspiracy theories as dogmas, and they invent new ones on the fly

Edited by Mesopotamian

57 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

some of my findings:

Many Iraqis are not peaceful, they take the conspiracy theories as dogmas, and they invent new ones on the fly

I love that you share your perspective from your part of the world.  I feel that you are a bit angry and resentful.  I hope that you can come to terms with this and learn to love.

Sounds like you got a lot to work on.

56 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I love that you share your perspective from your part of the world.  I feel that you are a bit angry and resentful.  I hope that you can come to terms with this and learn to love.

Thank you for your support! I am angry of course, I have fears inside of me, I need to regain my freedom and independence. what if this Iraq went back to war soon again? When I can regain a room to wiggle and escape, then I can be less angry I guess

just trust Life and do the best thing at the moment whatever that is to you

On 5/7/2021 at 8:53 AM, Mesopotamian said:

Thank you for your support! I am angry of course, I have fears inside of me, I need to regain my freedom and independence. what if this Iraq went back to war soon again? When I can regain a room to wiggle and escape, then I can be less angry I guess

I believe you can be less angry now.  Don't give into your hatred.  Join the light side of the force.  ?

you gotta be humble bro.

You're not as high as you think you are.

you can read 1,000 books, but you still shit like everyone else. 

And not everyone is as superficial as you make them out to be, you are just closing the door to another universe that is other people.

Relationships are actually the reason for living. A relationship with yourself, a relationship with others, and a relationship with God. 

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I believe you can be less angry now.  Don't give into your hatred.  Join the light side of the force.  ?

I mean I have to live with people who are utter morons, and yet smile ate them every day. I am only glad for this window of internet which is enabling me to have some freedom and access to people who can listen.

Here's my new post:

On 5/7/2021 at 8:53 AM, Mesopotamian said:

Of course, man.  ?