Mesopotamian

Forget About Relationships If You Are On A Self-Development Journey

72 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

That would be no more than Disney movie

Avoiding the question though.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 minute ago, flowboy said:

Avoiding the question though.

No, I was just saying, what you've mentioned sounds like a movie, magic, tribal stage-purple magical stuff . It seems that you're trying to appeal to the 'hope' circuit in my brain, or imagination. I am way beyond that. I iterate once more, seems that I can within the reason actualize my needs. Why do you want me to get back into delusions? You seem to be trying to paint a picture, and then give me a fake choice to accept or reject it, whenever I give you my answer, it means that I'm buying into this delusion that you're trying to paint for me right?

Why would I do that? why would anyone with some degree of control over their live go back and buy into delusions once again?

@Mesopotamian 

Because I know what is possible, and it makes me sad that you don't.

It feels like I'm explaining to a pelican that never learnt to fly, that he can. But he calls my stories of the sky delusions. And makes posts about how trying to fly is a waste of time, and the sky doesn't exist. Even though I just came from there.

And you are a fellow human, and so I want the best for you

It seems that you have built strong walls of belief systems to protect yourself from pain.

There will come a time to break them all back down.

Maybe not now.

?

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

20 hours ago, flowboy said:

It feels like I'm explaining to a pelican that never learnt to fly, that he can. But he calls my stories of the sky delusions. And makes posts about how trying to fly is a waste of time, and the sky doesn't exist. Even though I just came from there.

This is a live example of Leo's idea that arguing and debate won't work.

Thing is that it feels great to cuddle with someone in bed, feel their bodies, and go to animal mode during sex. I've experienced all that at some point in the past, however, I would like you to entertain the idea that this pelican might have different circumstances surrounding him, and he has just broke through into the down direction in a way that you can't possibly imagine, and on top of that, there might be some validity to the method of life down here.

When you feel all the world is against you, you won't want to put yourself on a path to create more human beings from a sperm and an egg.

Edited by Mesopotamian

3 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

This is a live example of Leo's idea that arguing and debate won't work.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm asking you probing questions. There's a big difference.

Also notice that I'm not contradicting you or imposing my beliefs onto you directly. Rather asking questions to help you question your iron walls of beliefs.

Which you still have managed to dodge, by the way ;)

Why? Because being hell-bent against something (or radically for something) is an obstacle to personal growth. It goes more smoothly with more open-mindedness.

You can be fine without a relationship without swearing them off forever and turning against them.

I'm sorry that you went through so many traumatic experiences. I hope you are planning to work through those stuck emotions at some point when it suits you.

?

Edited by flowboy

13 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Also notice that I'm not contradicting you or imposing my beliefs onto you directly. Rather asking questions to help you question your iron walls of beliefs.

Which you still have managed to dodge, by the way ;)

I appreciate you're trying the more soft approach on my ego, and yes I think I am able to smell any attempt to alter my beliefs.

14 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Why? Because being hell-bent against something (or radically for something) is an obstacle to personal growth. It goes more smoothly with more open-mindedness.

Up until this moment, throughout my interactions with all the people that I've met throughout my now almost four decades years, especially women, I am not offered a chance to be in a relationship with someone in a way which can help sway me an inch to the other direction. In fact the biggest shocks of my life was because a woman lied to me and was cheating with someone else while claiming that she loves me. I didn't sleep for five days straight after I learned that she was a liar and faced her with that.

When reflecting on my past, I can see that I was in one of those relationships only because I wasn't conscious enough, and they all ended up badly because that's what was destined to happen anyways. Even when I re-visited them through available materials, photos, and videos, I wonder how I was able to put up that time and not end them soon enough.

26 minutes ago, flowboy said:

You can be fine without a relationship without swearing them off forever and turning against them.

There are some beautiful moments in a relationship as I mentioned before, but now the scheme kicks in, and I can't unsee it, like when I have to act in a certain way to be generate the attraction to a woman, and I had to play, or act, and see and wait whether or not she will choose me or let me into her life. I now see that as a double, or triple deception going on here. It all leads up to my sperm ending up into her uterus in order to bring a new life to this reality, and after the baby comes to this life, then it becomes our job to raise it up!

If I can be concussions about that, then I expect the other party to be conscious too.

It is a fact: Anyone who wants to save the earth and do good to humaniity, they should stop bringing babies to this world! Can a woman be conscious enough to let this desire die in her?  I can, but can any woman develop a degree of control over her emotions?! I doubt so

You see, not only I am against a relationship just for that sake, but I have many reasons, or walls as you call them.

@flowboy Why do you want so eagerly to convince him to have a relationship? If he himself doesn´t want it. At least for now. 

Do you think, relationship is only one possible way to live the life contentedly?

Mmmm nope.. I have beautiful ex girlfriend with developed mind and awareness.. You just dont find it yet. You need to learn distinction about high quality girl and not in the first sight. I see lot of high quality girl.. yep alright they not really in the same page if you fanatically lean to Leo's content. But still there is a lot of compatibility to be in a relationship. Anyone have their own way to develop oneself.. your life learning map can be shaped like grape and your mate can still be apple haha.

On 4/14/2021 at 2:05 AM, Mesopotamian said:

When you spend 500 hours watching Leo's videos, and reading around 20 good books, I suggest you just forget about relationship with the other sex completely. It is just impossible to have an honest meaningful connection with someone who haven't done the work. This is why many sages choose to stay celibate when they progress in their journey.

I've distanced myself from dating for more than a year now, and I can see that there's no way that I sit through and act as if I care to establish a relationship with someone who is way less exposed to the material that I've been exposed to.

Like there's no way I can be close to anybody who are willing to stay the same, have superficial replies, and ask silly stupid questions.

When you open up to someone like that, they think that there's a problem with  you! they start to give you advice! Like I was chatting the other day with someone, and she said "What's wrong? you seem to have something wrong in your life" then ended her conversation with "Try to stay away from toxic people"!

I started to think that only less developed people are able to afford to connect and have a relationship, and of course the vast majority of that ends in a disaster for both of them.

Thought is dual, actuality is not. 

When you spend 500 hours watching Leo's videos, and reading around 20 good books, I suggest you just engage in a relationship with the other sex completely. It is completely possible to have an honest meaningful connection with someone who hasn’t done the work. This is why many sages choose to create relationships when they progress in their journey.

I've learned about myself from dating for more than a year now, and I can see that I can enjoy and be genuine, as I care to establish a relationship with someone and not judge them or hold standards and expectations upon them because of things I’ve heard. 

Like I can be close to anybody who are willing to stay the same, have superficial replies, and ask silly stupid questions... and I don’t even have to judge them for it. 

When you open up to someone like that, you really realize what projection is. They start to give you advice, which is very insightful to your own blind spots. Like I was chatting the other day with someone, and she said "What's wrong? you seem to have something wrong in your life" then ended her conversation with "Try to stay away from toxic people", and I listened and considered what she said, because I might be missing something here. 

I started to think that only less developed people are able to afford to connect and have a relationship, and of course the vast majority of that ends in a disaster for both of them, but then I recognized this is opinion. 

https://youtu.be/HSSO_mqPBCI

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @Hulia @flowboy

People who are engaged with family and relationships can't see the dark side of that.
If you have time, my other post talks about the danger of letting family values go unnoticed, in some places, family values can cause unneeded suffering, no time or space for meditation, and total enslavement, which means low-consiousness population, which means faster global warming, and lots of new wars.

@Hulia that's not what I'm doing, how could I possibly? I'm interested in helping people question their beliefs. I love it when people do that for me. Not everyone does. But I still think it's a good thing.

Edited by flowboy

27 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Hulia that's not what I'm doing, how could I possibly? I'm interested in helping people question their beliefs. I love it when people do that for me. Not everyone does. But I still think it's a good thing.

Do you question you beliefs?

All in all, as a conclusion, I don´t understand what are you arguing about. Both relationship and being alone have its advantages and disadvantages.

In a relationship the first couple years are happy and then the hell breaks out.

Being alone the first couple years are hard and then you begin to enjoy it more and more, till the relationship gets obsolete for you. There is a lot of social pressure which makes us desperate to have a partner. Bit it might be not that necessary. 

Edited by Hulia

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Mesopotamian

That’s one way to think indeed. Reading through the lines just a bit, I see your values, and they are so good. 

Thanks. Now you see what i see, this is good. I will learn to speak to the values of whom I engage with. It is easier to get their attention this way

Edited by Mesopotamian

18 hours ago, Hulia said:

All in all, as a conclusion, I don´t understand what are you arguing about. Both relationship and being alone have its advantages and disadvantages.

You are the only one who is arguing?

18 hours ago, Hulia said:

Do you question you beliefs?

Every day

6 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Thanks. Now you see what i see, this is good. I will learn to speak to the values of whom I engage with. It is easier to get their attention this way

What do you want their attention for?  

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

What do you want their attention for?  

I need help to start teaching my folks to become a bit more peaceful. Intellectual help. I need to shift the mentality of violence in Iraq towards the peaceful side.

48 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

I need help to start teaching my folks to become a bit more peaceful. Intellectual help. I need to shift the mentality of violence in Iraq towards the peaceful side.

22 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

People who are engaged with family and relationships can't see the dark side of that.
If you have time, my other post talks about the danger of letting family values go unnoticed, in some places, family values can cause unneeded suffering, no time or space for meditation, and total enslavement, which means low-consiousness population, which means faster global warming, and lots of new wars.

Then focus on the peace full side. Don’t ‘forget about relationships’. Value them.