Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyseto

3 Georgia police officers shot

3 posts in this topic

https://www.theblaze.com/news/3-georgia-police-officers-shot-one-suspect-killed-and-another-apprehended-after-chase?utm_content=buffer9afa9&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-glennbeck

Sadly I've been seeing many cases of people under the effects of the kool-aid from the left side of the aisle saying that trying to flee shouldn't be a death sentence in reference to the man who got shot in Minneapolis. I don't want to mention his name as that's playing into BLM's game of turning another person into a martyr. The thing is that the people who condone fleeing from police also don't care about the lives put at risk on the road in a high-speed chase. In this exact instance with we also see what cops have to go through on a daily basis. 

I think everyone should be a cop for at least a month. Blue lives matter. 

Screenshot_20210413-183447_Samsung Internet.jpg

Black lives matter. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You raise some valid points regarding inherent dangers of policing and the necessity of reasonable force. 

It's fine to express right wing views, yet have some nuance and open-mindedness. Posting at a FoxNews narrative level is substandard. As well, a hyper simplistic "Right good, Left bad" binary frame doesn't quite cut it. 

A few months ago when you were active on the forum, you indicated a desire to have more expansive / transcendent views. This could be a good example. Perhaps set down attachment to "Right vs Left" conflicts and look from a meta view. For example, how various perspectives offer value toward a more comprehensive view. As well, that each perspective has limitations.