Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

Always Nice To See Fresh Explanations Of The Afterlife

7 posts in this topic

When he says simulation he's referring to a dreamlike version of it, based on previous talks...

I have no idea what he's talking about. I like to fantasize that when i die, i won't be there to know that i ever existed or that any of this earth-human-stuff ever existed. When i die, the world dies with me (from my perspective).

Unless my death proves me wrong, of course.

Not absolutly sure about his explanations but ofcourse it is a possibility.

Only thing that I feel certain of, is that everything that makes up the universe and our self is known and experienced through subjectivity, or awareness. 

Reality is awareness in that sense.

No matter what any scientist or philosopher claims there is only experience, thats how we know anything is at all.

So the question then becomes, what will the experience be after total ego dissolution, since the ego Adam will be gone, what will then I as pure subjectivity experience?

That is a cause for some worry but I dont feel anxious about it.

Come what may.

And if the case would be that it is complete annhilation then there is no one there to know anything anyways and that is not a bad thing either.

But something in people's GUT is saying hey thats not true at all, some deeper part of us, which people mistake for fear of annhilation, which is a wrong interpretation of that feeling, it is more a primordial feeling of , nope subjectivity never ends so cross non existence of that list.

Fear is more the part that the church instilled in people of eternal damnation, burning in hell for eternity, that is what has dominated the world for a long time, then science as opposition of the church comes a long and says hey no that is wrong when your dead your dead, and that created relief in people from the horror of eternal hell.

Instead they created nihilism and total meaninglessness, which is now time to transcend and to realize that life has meaning and to enjoy this particular life time cause something else will take its place after this particular experience is gone.

Haha a bit of a rant here but 

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

16 hours ago, EternalDream said:

Conversations with God 3 gives a very detailed explaination.

Yes, indeed.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.