fopylo

My parents are making me suffer and at the same time I want them to grow

26 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Nahm So basically you're saying that the way for me to deal with it is to feel this sadness seeing how they are wasting their lives? And by doing so, I'll be incentivized to change my state and perspective?
 But then how are they supposed to change?

Same way you are. You weren’t changing, inspecting, questioning... and you witnessed an example of someone who was...and now you are. Now it’s your turn to be that example for someone else. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I think I kinda lost you... Are you making an similarity between me and my parents, by how we both didn't change our suffering? If that's so then I guess you mean that I need to accept it. But I didn't understand the "and you witnessed an example of someone who was... and now you are"

@fopylo

Nobody needs to change. Everything’s perfect just as it is. If you have a problem with that, it is you saying there is a problem with what is actual, with what is, and thus if there is suffering, it is yours and you are creating it. 

@Nahm Yeah, when I'm stepping outside for a moment in order to recognize others are suffering which have nothing to do with my thoughts. I could even be happy and not even think about what they are facing, but they are still leading miserable lives

@fopylo

Try letting a few thoughts go, and reading what’s being said a few times. Express that fourth or fifth thought rather than the first. ??