TheSomeBody

how i do i make adhd people make a technique that can help them like an adhd med

8 posts in this topic

i have developed a technique that make people with adhd have results that are better than adhd medication. the technique is working for me but i dont know if it works on other people so i started to give it to people for free. the problem is that they have adhd lol , this technique has to be worked consistently all day long for one week than another week for the advanced technique and than it becomes automatic . i tell it to people and inspire them about how this changed my life but people dont really care, they are just lazy . maybe those problems will not happened if people would pay for this but the problem is that i dont know if my training are good enough for marketing ...
how can i solve this problem? how i can make people more commited?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

It sounds like you need to get them to pay you to coach them and hold them accountable. Like you alluded to, people are a lot more likely to take something seriously if they paid for it vs if they got it for free.

Make them pay for X Skype/Zoom sessions where you guide them through the technique over and over. Eventually they will get into the habit and can start doing it themselves, or can keep paying for it if that's what they need.

That is how you will prove your technique works.

Eventually you'll have to make it into an online video course or something that they can watch themselves. Otherwise you'd have to hire a whole team of people just to do video calls with people and make them do the techniques. I guess you could also just do a couple weekly sessions at different times where everyone can tune in at once, instead of 1 on 1.

I think in the Life Purpose Course it says something like only 2 - 10% of people actually finish online courses that they buy. So don't expect 100% success with your technique. There will always be lazy people who put it off or never do it. You just have to make people do it long enough to get enough social proof and testimonials that it works.

Edited by Yarco

On 4/13/2021 at 5:08 AM, TheSomeBody said:

they are just lazy

That’s your belief. Keep inspecting and understanding emotions to better understand yourself and them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Concentration practice. Start small and work you way up. 

I heard body scanning works the best for people with adhd. Body scanning is Vipassana + concentration, not pure concentration so be ready for the dark night of the soul in a couple of years...

Find a guided body scanning Vipassana meditation on YouTube for a quick start and stick to the guided one until you're confident with your own abilities.

If the guided meditation is too long, then start at breath counting and build up the time you can spend sitting that way...

Edited by Michal__

On 13-4-2021 at 11:08 AM, TheSomeBody said:

how can i solve this problem? how i can make people more commited?

Ideally, you would market your services in a way that people automatically come to you if they are looking for a solution themselves. People are in different stages of life and everyone has a different outlook, priorities, etc, so you can't have any expectations. Motivation and commitment comes first of all from within. You can inspire people to spark this fire and desire to grow, but sometimes, people are just not ready and it's not because they are lazy. 

If this is important to you, truly, master it first, refine your knowledge and method, and when you are sure in what you are doing, you can start to find ways to expose your work to the world. Preferably online. People that resonate with your work will come to you and pay you. 

What is the method?

There is likely a market for people looking for ways to develop skills for working with their ADHD. I know meditation and journaling, and apps like Fabulous really helped me get my hyper sensitive mind in order. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 13.4.2021 at 11:50 PM, Yarco said:

It sounds like you need to get them to pay you to coach them and hold them accountable. Like you alluded to, people are a lot more likely to take something seriously if they paid for it vs if they got it for free.

Make them pay for X Skype/Zoom sessions where you guide them through the technique over and over. Eventually they will get into the habit and can start doing it themselves, or can keep paying for it if that's what they need.

That is how you will prove your technique works.

Eventually you'll have to make it into an online video course or something that they can watch themselves. Otherwise you'd have to hire a whole team of people just to do video calls with people and make them do the techniques. I guess you could also just do a couple weekly sessions at different times where everyone can tune in at once, instead of 1 on 1.

I think in the Life Purpose Course it says something like only 2 - 10% of people actually finish online courses that they buy. So don't expect 100% success with your technique. There will always be lazy people who put it off or never do it. You just have to make people do it long enough to get enough social proof and testimonials that it works.

the problem is that the technique is being developed now so it will take a time till i will charge people.

On 14.4.2021 at 6:26 PM, Nahm said:

That’s your belief. Keep inspecting and understanding emotions to better understand yourself and them. 

probably bad choosing of word, thanx for pointing it out

On 14.4.2021 at 11:57 PM, Michal__ said:

Concentration practice. Start small and work you way up. 

I heard body scanning works the best for people with adhd. Body scanning is Vipassana + concentration, not pure concentration so be ready for the dark night of the soul in a couple of years...

Find a guided body scanning Vipassana meditation on YouTube for a quick start and stick to the guided one until you're confident with your own abilities.

If the guided meditation is too long, then start at breath counting and build up the time you can spend sitting that way...

my techniqe is better than all the stuff i have tried for the last 4 years

On 15.4.2021 at 0:59 AM, JonasVE12 said:

Ideally, you would market your services in a way that people automatically come to you if they are looking for a solution themselves. People are in different stages of life and everyone has a different outlook, priorities, etc, so you can't have any expectations. Motivation and commitment comes first of all from within. You can inspire people to spark this fire and desire to grow, but sometimes, people are just not ready and it's not because they are lazy. 

If this is important to you, truly, master it first, refine your knowledge and method, and when you are sure in what you are doing, you can start to find ways to expose your work to the world. Preferably online. People that resonate with your work will come to you and pay you. 

What is the method?

i am thinking about having a youtube channel there are some stuff i need to make to get there.
people just really wanting my technique really badly than not doing it at all or doing it not as i said 

On 15.4.2021 at 3:01 AM, Thought Art said:

There is likely a market for people looking for ways to develop skills for working with their ADHD. I know meditation and journaling, and apps like Fabulous really helped me get my hyper sensitive mind in order. 

it is not developing adhd skills, it is 80-90% elimanation of adhd symptoms

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

On 4/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, TheSomeBody said:

probably bad choosing of word, thanx for pointing it out

Likewise, “adhd people”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE