machiavelli

LEO claiming Jesus Miracles are true and other far fetched radical claims

103 posts in this topic

Believing in the miracles of Jesus is not a radical thing at all. A fair percentage of the human population believe it. Maybe consider yourself as the radical, 'Machiavelli'

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

Love.

Love Love that Love Love Love.

Love Love!

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 13/04/2021 at 10:07 AM, wwhy said:

You are not watching television. 

????

Imagine this dude in front of the Tv totally tripping saying he is a television watching the television. I would laugh my ass off. Like I am now, with this comment.

Sorry no offense man. 

EDIT: It does make sense tho if you realize your brain is just a television and signals are what attract your soul at the womb when you are born.. so in a sense you do watch television program of an inanimate energy/wavelenghts in entanglement with your brain (now in alpha state)  like a computer/television...

Reality is personal anyways not only made for humans to think and make a mark...but to affect it directly. At the end of it all..there is only nothingness and beyond nothingness is void and more void... with no end to it.

Like an infinity void.. look inside. Yohmu might be impressed how much of a void you find in yourself  like a tunnel... like Leo says... no end tunnel of void all your personal problems vamish the tunnel becomes void... i.e the tunnel is finite for some who still didnt see beyond it

Edited by VirusOfTheCult