machiavelli

LEO claiming Jesus Miracles are true and other far fetched radical claims

103 posts in this topic

@Heart of Space See you yourself are confusing with normal waking conscious reality and higher states of consciousness. My point was if by doing intense meditation, taking psychedelic could transform you into GOD HEAD and thereby changing your own reality which is based upon laws created by you itself  which has infinite design in it. This makes it simply magic. Not intelligence. I am more into believing that god (we) does limit of what it can do in reality. You are hell bent in believing that you can even turn mountain into gold by imagination and everbody around you will see it in normal waking consciousness. So why do all spiritual masters say " God Limit itself to experience what we call life ".

If we simply can do magic by taking drugs and reach radical states of consciousness then why we are even wasting our time on technology. Why are wasting our time on study natural science ? 

The smartphone, computer you are using is build by scientist who worked day and night to invent this thing we called technology . You youself rely on your smartphone made by them . So why dont you simply materialize smartphones, computers etc by doing meditation work , psychedelic ? 

Edited by machiavelli

I would try to explain it but not today. Can u understand that u can't understand yet? If u keep searching the ultimate Truth, probably after a few years u would totally understand this. Because it makes total sense from higher conciousness states: everything stated here would surprise me, if seen by my eyes, but not the least I would be like yeah I knew it was possible. Keep walking and all those answers will be answered. However, for one reason all explained here is from the occult branches of all religions and sects, precisely because of people like u. And if u want to prove me wrong, start practicing magick regularly (LBRP, kabbalistic cross, grounding...) or do thousands of hours of profound single pointed concentration. U will not understand all this, u will literally do it for yourself.

@machiavelli The core problem is of course that they believe that hallucinations are real.

And their answer is: "Make yourself hallucinate something by for example taking psychedelics and then believe that whatever you hallucinated is true/the truth. Problem solved."

You can't win a debate when it comes to personal beliefs. Group A believes that hallucinations are real/the truth and group B believes that they aren't real/the truth.

Edited by Blackhawk

@machiavelli

"@Heart of Space See you yourself are confusing with normal waking conscious reality and higher states of consciousness."

I'm not.  I'm saying that they are all part of the same whole infinite reality.  The reality you talk about which is governed by natural laws is a finite peice of that whole.

"My point was if by doing intense meditation, taking psychedelic could transform you into GOD HEAD and thereby changing your own reality which is based upon laws created by you itself  which has infinite design in it. This makes it simply magic. Not intelligence."

Intelligence and magic are not mutually exclusive.  They are also just words.  You have a particular issue with the word intelligence, I do not.  I use both the word magic and intelligence where I see it fits.  If you do not want to use the word intelligence, that is up to you and I cannot fault you for that. 

"I am more into believing that god (we) does limit of what it can do in reality. You are hell bent in believing that you can even turn mountain into gold by imagination and everbody around you will see it in" normal waking consciousness. So why do all spiritual masters say " God Limit itself to experience what we call life ".

God is infinity, no?  Infinity would include both realities you mentioned here.  You seem to take some specific issue with the turning the mountain into gold part of infinity and not the consistent natural world governed by laws part of infinity.

"The smartphone, computer you are using is build by scientist who worked day and night to invent this thing we called technology . You youself rely on your smartphone made by them . So why dont you simply materialize smartphones, computers etc by doing meditation work , psychedelic?"

We do.  We materialize everything from the scientists to the computer chips and wiring inside the smart phone. 

I think you are having a bit of difficulty comprehending the nature of infinity, which is entirely understandable.  If I'm being honest I have the exact same problem, it is a difficult cookie to crack.  ?

Edited by Heart of Space

5 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

God is infinity, no?  Infinity would include both realities you mentioned here.  You seem to take some specific issue with the turning the mountain into gold part of infinity and not the consistent natural world governed by laws part of infinity.

"The smartphone, computer you are using is build by scientist who worked day and night to invent this thing we called technology . You youself rely on your smartphone made by them . So why dont you simply materialize smartphones, computers etc by doing meditation work , psychedelic?"

We do.  We materialize everything from the scientists to the computer chips and wiring inside the smart phone. 

Yes we do materialize but as GOD HEAD . As INFINITY as WHOLE. not EGO human beings. 

Why are you confusing my words with Infinite god head who is running all the show.?

You dodge my questions by simply introducing the concept of INFINITE WHOLE. I am talking here can we as INDIVIDUAL SELF can turn mountain into gold using meditation or psychedelic infront of 7.5 billion people on earth and everybody witnessing how you defy all the laws of nature made by WHOLE .

10 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Yes we do materialize but as GOD HEAD . As INFINITY as WHOLE. not EGO human beings. 

Why are you confusing my words with Infinite god head who is running all the show.?

You dodge my questions by simply introducing the concept of INFINITE WHOLE. I am talking here can we as INDIVIDUAL SELF can turn mountain into gold using meditation or psychedelic infront of 7.5 billion people on earth and everybody witnessing how you defy all the laws of nature made by WHOLE .

I have only good will in our conversation.  ?

I'm not trying to make you feel defensive.  Only want to share a perspective based on experience.  

Much love, and good luck.  ?

Depends what relative context you approach this stuff from.

You'd be surprised how for ever radical delusion there is something equally radical that is true, there are subtler dimensions out there which seem to follow their own logic and are in some distant way connected to this physical one here.

It's possible to be deluded for sure depending on the context and reference point you approach this stuff from.

I really wouldn't waste your time worrying about if x or y is possible or true.

Just enjoy and explore your own persona direct experience. 

Siddhis are rare, but they can happen with human beings. I see them as solar flares from the ultimate plane of Consciousness, spicing up stories with their energy.

Walking on water, multiplying fishes and loaves, and returning from the dead are just that....stories within stories. Imagination has no limit.

That said, don't count on doing any of this within "your" own story, unless You as Consciousness desire it. Just because you have realized your true identity doesn't mean you are unbound by the restrictions of your form. Apparently, Consciousness prefers miracles to be the extreme exception, rather than the rule.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to take into account those radical things I said are true ONLY from extremely radical, super-human states of consciousness.

Not only are these things impossible from your current state of consciousness, they are not even imaginable. You cannot imagine how it is possible. Because your consciousness is nowhere close to super-human right now. You are like a donkey trying to make sense of calculus.

Just wondering...

What exactly is this "consciousness" that "rises" from the "current state" to the "super human level"?

What exactly happens when you take a psychedelic or meditate daily?

What is "more", "higher", "a level", or "change"?

There must be something in my current situation that is shared with this "super human level". What is the thing that changes, and the change itself? How can a thing (in this case, consciousness) become more itself, as "more" is made of consciousness already.

Get what I'm asking? There must be some kind of a direct connection to this "change" and to the thing that "becomes super human" right here, now. Nothing is hidden. So how come I feel and seem so unconscious?

This one is for @Nahm too, and all the mods.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

19 minutes ago, roopepa said:

There must be some kind of a direct connection to this "change" and to the thing that "becomes super human" right here, now. Nothing is hidden. So how come I feel and seem so unconscious?

Ultimate Consciousness is changeless. Time and space are dimensions within the dream that Consciousness creates. They are imagined, because without them, there can be no story.

The you that feels and seems so unconscious, is a ripple on the infinite ocean of Consciousness, which is who You actually are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

Just wondering...

What exactly is this "consciousness" that "rises" from the "current state" to the "super human level"?

There must be something in my current situation that is shared with this "super human level". What is the thing that changes, and the change itself? How can a thing (in this case, consciousness) become more itself, as "more" is made of consciousness already.

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." - Jesus

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

For some strange reason, no one here will ever answer that.

And the answer is No. You as an individual self will never turn a mountain into gold for all the other individual self's in this dimension to see. And even if you really really could, some people (e.g. the blind) will still simply not be able to see your golden mountain ¬¬ .

Not two. 

Not two. 

Not two. 

Just wondering...

Love. 

Love. 

Love. 

There must be something in my current situation that is shared with this "super human level". 

Love. 

What is the thing that changes, and the change itself?

Love. 

How can a thing (in this case, consciousness) become more itself, as "more" is made of consciousness already.

Love. 

Get what I'm asking? There must be some kind of a direct connection to this "change" and to the thing that "becomes super human" right here, now. Nothing is hidden. So how come I feel and seem so unconscious?

Love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, roopepa said:

Just wondering...

There is a shift in consciousness.  It is mystical.  Consciousness is mystical.  How can everything be nothing? How can Infinity create itself?  Does this make any rational or logical sense?

All what, where's, and how's are something it dreams up!

Look at your hand.  Stare at the one of the fingers.  You see and realize it's a finger?  Now keep your focus there but make a shift in consciousness to realize it is the hand.

Did you feel something with that shift?  Don't feel bad if you don't...it takes the average guy lots of hours of meditation - perhaps years.  That's why Leo speaks of psychedelics so much.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 hours ago, fridjonk said:

If you go outside and find a stone, you are materializing it out of thin air. And everyone will see it as well, no DPT needed.  :P 

We are talking about shared hallucinations, not actual stones that can be seen in a "shared reality". Stones can be seen as being there before you were there or could be seen as only existing as stones when the observer is looking at them (quantum double slit) and when not observed they are not stones but something else like quantum possibilities of a stone...but some still argue agains it.. even if you say you did, many will argue that you did not manifest the stone and the stone were already there before you came. So it will be your word against them. 

When we talk about actual thought forms thar can be seen in altered states of consciousness..I think it's a thought form that can be created in shared "hallucinations" from drug trips.. so that everyone can see.

Edited by VirusOfTheCult

5 hours ago, universe said:

@machiavelli good, don't take anything said here for granted. Only trust  experience.

Wxperience is the real teacher. But many overlook it and ignore.

Machiavelli, you are demonstrating how the ego fights any ideas that might open your eyes to it's completely imaginary existence.  What you have is an ego problem.  Ego btw is your body's personality that has run the show for who you are and are not in this dream world comprised of delusions since you first appeared here in the dream. Ego is the part of mind which is split away from the reality of who you are, i.e. unlimited God consciousness.  What your ego keeps asking for is a quick and easy way to prove you are "special" in some way.  It is a deep down desire to be able to show off powers, instantly gain riches, heal the sick, turn water into wine maybe even turn snakes into sticks and back again and become world famous.  Jesus was tempted by the same Ego voice in the wilderness telling him he could have everything he wanted and own the whole world if he would just give in to the Ego.  The goal of Ego is to make itself more powerful by being "special."  It is even out to destroy you if you threaten its imaginary existence.

Your mind is still split and it takes effort or suffering to heal your mind, throw off the ego, and surrender to God consciousness  You have to desire the God mind and devote yourself to anything that leads there like you would desire water after having wandered in a desert with no water for interminable days and days.  I sense by all your "yes but..." questions that Ego is still running the show.  You can try Leo's shortcut with psychedelics.  But most teachers and gurus emphasize first gaining the upperhand over Ego mind by way of meditation.  I have read about and studied many spiritual teachers.  Without seeing through the Ego tricks to suck you back in, it will be an uphill battle.  You will be pulled in opposite directions at once, and taking a substance which btw is based on the idea we can escape a delusional state of mind by putting faith in the delusional idea that pills or substances which are part of this delusion can facilitate escape from it seems to me antithetical to the idea of attaining the lasting God mind, far far superior to our limited little ideas. Aside from that, be careful of shortcuts.  Many very spiritual teachers warn that you will experience more suffering if you try to climb the Mt. Everest of spiritual growth without learning how to climb first from an expert in that arena.

Edited by Eternity