machiavelli

LEO claiming Jesus Miracles are true and other far fetched radical claims

103 posts in this topic

These threads are difficult.  Those coming from a materialist paradigm will never be able to open there mind enough to be able to understand and experience the infinite nature of consciousness without great effort.  

In fact, it's completely pointless to engage in this conversation or debate in the first place.

It is 1000 % the duty of those who are stuck within the materialist paradigm to escape it.  Otherwise this conversation is pointless.

51 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But the thing which he claiming is too far fetched.

I don't know if you realize that, by saying this, you're already done. You have limited yourself and agreed to the constructs and mechanisms of your own mind.

What to believe now? 

Why believe anything in the first place? I'd say drop the desire to believe anything.

then where is the concept of limit ?

Like you say yourself, it's just a concept. And I would say that we only limit ourselves to all the DEEP SUBCONSCIOUS LAYERS OF BELIEF (and those go very very, very and I am not exaggerating when I say very very very, very deep). Also subtle layers of selfishness prevents us from 'defying the laws of physics'.

There are certain people like, Mahavatar Babaji, Sri Gorakhnath etc which supposedly manifested a golden palace out of thin air, converted a portion of a mountain into gold and reconverted it to its former condition. Pissing on a rock and turning it to gold. NOW when it comes to Maha-avatar babaji, they say he had extra ordinary powers, he could materialize food from thin air but when it comes to materializing GOLD and other JEWELS he would do it easily but would never use his powers for his personal benefits and selfish desires. Gold doesn't even come from this planet, so you can imagine the ways of 'defying the laws of this universe' they supposedly could. Mahavatar Babaji supposedly was a master of this physical plain and he could do anything imaginable just with his mind.

I'm not saying believe these things, I certainly don't. I'm saying have a radical open-mindedness to the possibilities.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

10 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

These threads are difficult.  Those coming from a materialist paradigm will never be able to open there mind enough to be able to understand and experience the infinite nature of consciousness without great effort.  

In fact, it's completely pointless to engage in this conversation or debate in the first place.

It is 1000 % the duty of those who are stuck within the materialist paradigm to escape it.  Otherwise this conversation is pointless.

@Heart of Space  I am not a materialistic . Why dont you say you can wipe out air from earth by shear accessing such degrees of consciousness that other people on earth dies?

why dont you say you can transform water into fire?

why dont you say you can teleport to moon with your body by accessing such states of consciousness and going back to earth while still in your body?

This reality operates under laws of natures which operate upon itself. Have you ever seen someone materializing something out of thin air while everybody around them witnessing them?

6 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

There are certain people like, Mahavatar Babaji, Sri Gorakhnath etc which supposedly manifested a golden palace out of thin air, converted a portion of a mountain into gold and reconverted it to its former condition. Pissing on a rock and turning it to gold. NOW when it comes to Maha-avatar babaji, they say he had an extra ordinary powers, he could materialize food from thin air but when it comes to materializing GOLD and other JEWELS he would do it easily but would never use his powers for his personal benefits and selfish desires. Gold doesn't even come from this planet, so you can imagine the ways of 'defying the laws of this universe' they supposedly could. Mahavatar Babaji supposedly was a master of this physical plain and he could do anything imaginable just with his mind.

What type of drugs you use to believe such far fetched claims? I want to smoke such drugs .

Pissing on a rock and turning it to gold. Seriously?

Converted a portion of mountain into GOLD? seriously? 

Materializing food from thin air? Why dont he solved the world hunger crisis when every day thousands of children dies in his own country ? 

Why he has not solved the world problems of non-renewable natural resources and scarcity of water by just materializing everything? 

His country alone is living in extreme poverty and everyday millions of people in INDIA goes to sleep hungary. Why he hasn't materialized everything defying the laws of reality under which he was operating?

@machiavelli You forgot to read the part where I say

14 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

I'm not saying believe these things, I certainly don't. I'm saying have a radical open-mindedness to the possibilities.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

58 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I know telepathy exist in the premise of consciousness.

Your perception of telepathy even is still partial.

14 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Heart of Space  I am not a materialistic . Why dont you say you can wipe out air from earth by shear accessing such degrees of consciousness that other people on earth dies?

why dont you say you can transform water into fire?

why dont you say you can teleport to moon with your body by accessing such states of consciousness and going back to earth while still in your body?

This reality operates under laws of natures which operate upon itself. Have you ever seen someone materializing something out of thin air while everybody around them witnessing them?

Ok, simply replace materialist paradigm with whatever skeptical paradigm you prefer.  Although, I guarantee you your skepticism is seated fully in empiricism which is highly materialist in nature.  Skeptics in modern day are fundamentally materialists by nature.  

You are stuck and attached to your tiny infinitesimal slice of reality and because of that you are completely incredulous when looking at Leo's claims.  

The only way for you to see or understand even slightly the nature of Leo's claims is to do your own due diligence, open your mind to them, and do a vast amount of extremely hard spiritual labor.  Then and only then perhaps one day you will understand.  

The key here is not for others to convince you, it is for you to be able to convince yourself.  And if you're fully committed to your skepticism no one here can do anything for you.  

Honestly, after this post the thread could appropriately end, there's not much point to further conversation.  ?

@Heart of Space So you believe you can turn mountains into gold because reality is imaginary? You can do whatever you please. Where is the infinite intelligence then in the design? When their is no laws . You are doing reality bending stuff.

Just now, machiavelli said:

@Heart of Space So you believe you can turn mountains into gold because reality is imaginary? You can do whatever you please. Where is the infinite intelligence then in the design? When their is no laws . You are doing reality bending stuff.

Again you forgot to read the part where I said

38 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

@SpiritualAwakening That was for heart of space not for you. He thinks people can do anything in reality and bends reality according to their needs and defy everything. Why will a infinite intelligence will design a reality where there is no laws and everything can do magic by materializing everything . 

Edited by machiavelli

Just now, machiavelli said:

@SpiritualAwakening That was for heart of space not for you. He thinks he people who can do anything in reality and bends reality according to their needs and defy everything. Why will a infinite intelligence will design a reality where there is no laws and everything can do magic by materializing everything . 

There are laws within this prison of relativity which is depended on your consciousness, but these laws (from what I've experienced so far) tend to evaporate bit by bit the more you broaden and deepen your conscious.

48 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Also subtle layers of selfishness prevents us from 'defying the laws of physics'.

Even very very, very subtle layers that you're unconscious of right now my friend.

12 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I do believe that.  But I also believe you can exist in a world with unbreakable entirely consistent natural laws as you believe you do.  

That is the nature of infinity, all things exist.  

Your perception of your world is legitimate and is real, but so is mine where magic is real.  The biggest difference between you and me is that I am open minded to all things and you are not. 

I don't judge you for that, I would just invite you to be open to possibilities.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura

Thats what I was asking whether other people will see it or not.  And you claimed in forum that you can materialize stone out of thin air and everyone will be able to see that in normal waking reality.

Those radical states can be achieved only using Pyschedelic such as 5 MEO DMT or DPT . And they are short term effects. Once you get down to your normal waking consciousness reality stone will be not there . Its all happening in mind. 

@machiavelli Dude, why ur so stubborn? You're clearly not doing the work

Serious meditation will clearly give you those states you're seeking for, but you have to put effort into it. 

Edited by Hello from Russia

@machiavelli

I'm going to offer you just this one pointer and that's it. A brief bit of my personal story for context. My post-rational self is built on an ultra-rational foundation. I am very sober, sane, and rational. I love science, quality openminded science. I am a trained scientist as one of my undergrad degrees is in environmental science. I am not religious or new age in any conventional sense and for all of my youth was anti-religious/anti-superstitious. I have never used a psychedelic substance of any sort.

Through simple meditation, contemplation, visualization, and self-inquiry exercises I have had all manner of transcendent, or what might be called trippy, experiences. Certainly not the most grand, profound, or important, but somehow the most overall odd for me (and odd doesn't even begin to describe some of what I've observed) are my longstanding frequent interactions with fairies.

Yes, fairies... To be clear I am not about fairies and I Do Not nor have I ever believed in fairies, yet there the little folk are. Not believing in fairies as they frolic right in front of me taught me a valuable lesson, to not believe in me or you either. That is the practical use of most such things as this for awakening.

Following your line of questioning from this thread you will want to know if I can prove fairies exist objectively. Can we video tape them, or prehaps we could capture one, observe it in a controlled environment, and later dissect it. Sure, prehaps we could if any of us "existed".

And here is the final piece of the puzzle. Despite any supposed evidence to the contrary at only seemingly multiple levels of reality, the fairies do exist and so do we, but none of us like you currently believe and none of us objectively. 

@SpiritualAwakening @Heart of Space That the point you can only claim. You can even claim that by reaching such high degrees of consciousness using psychedelic that we can wipe out air from earth, kill other people, incinerate other people etc. Because reality is imaginary.

@Ryan R I admit you saw fairies on pyschedelic trip. Pyschedelic lets you to access higher dimensions of the universe. How can you be soo sure that these fairies exist on earth and not just living in other higher dimension which you tapped into by raising your consciousness?

Edited by machiavelli

10 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@SpiritualAwakening @Heart of Space That the point you can only claim. You can even claim that by reaching such high degrees of consciousness using psychedelic that we can wipe out air from earth, kill other people, incinerate other people etc. Because reality is imaginary.

I never mentioned any psychedelic so far? And yes I can claim that (doesn't mean I'm asking you to believe it because please don't) because that claim derived from my personal experience.

25 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@machiavelli Dude, why ur so stubborn? You're clearly not doing the work

Serious meditation will clearly give you those states you're seeking for, but you have to put effort into it. 

I am already meditating for many years and cant still materialize things out of thin air while everybody is infront of me.

@machiavelli

You come across as intelligent and I completely understand where you are coming from.  

If you do genuinely want a good response to the concerns you raised definitely make sure you read both my posts with sincerety and an open mind.  The answers that I gave are the best thing for you to hear right now in terms of where you are at intellectually.  

Much love, man.  ?